Blood Potency 3
    Current Vitae: 10/11
    Willpower: 4/4
    Health: [][][][][][][]
    BLUSH Active

+1
    SL
    PRE

Iago had quickly found his circle of associates in business circles. Together, they mingled with some of the city's political class. Hildegarde recognised it as networking, recalling how she had once feted politico's and businessmen back in Europe. Her memories were fuzzy, but that time seemed to have been mercifully short. Eventually, she grew bored of being an ornament and slipped free from Iago's embrace.

Hildegarde drifted, a masque among masquers. Idle curiosity drew her to the bar: a well dressed figure with what looked like a bar code on his head.

"Are you having a good time?" She breathed as she drew near. Her mask gave her some much needed courage and she poured herself into the roll. She leaned on the bar in a swirl of skirts, pivoting her head just so.
    Jaling
    Blood Potency 3|Vitae 11/1|Willpower 4/4|Health 7/7| Doll Face

J
    Jaling

Having most of his drink finished, when he saw Hildegarde approaching he looked away, upturned the glass and asked for another. Nothing wrong with her, as a matter of fact he found her quite attractive...thus the next glass. Next his mind did what it did best, over think every possible scenario and stress him out more than he needed to be. When she finally spoke he smiled, took another huge sip of his glass and lets the warm liquor shut his brain up so he could talk without his voice shaking. Though he did manage to crack a smile, "Well I'm not really used to this type of scene. Kind of hoping Mr. Jameson can help me acclimate some. Name's Kal." He offered a hand in greeting.

Hildegarde Bingen,
    The Liberated Puppet
    Hildegarde
    Scene Info

Skeleton Keys: Closet

Blood Potency 3
    Current Vitae: 4/11
    Willpower: 1/4

Skeleton Keys: Cotouri

Blood Potency 3
    Current Vitae: 6/11
    Willpower: 3/4
    Health: [_][_][_][_][_][_][_][_][_]
    Resilience Active

Theatre Night

Blood Potency 3
    BLUSH Active

+1
    SL
    PRE

There was a brief pause as the mysterious woman took Kal's proffered hand. "Hilde," she replied giving a coy smile. "I'm not one for this sort of thing normally. But I have been told that it can be somewhat... cathartic? Yes - cathartic to experience something beyond your comfort zone from time to time." She turned her attention to the glass. "What are you drinking?"

J
    Jaling

A confused look crossed his face as she stated what was told to her. "Cathartic? For some I'm sure it is, but for those like us I have found it to be quite stressful and exhausting, thus my friend." Raising his glass to her his face suddenly pulls an apologetic look. "I'm sorry, how rude of me. Miss Hilde, this is my Irish friend Mr. Jameson." He gestured from her to the glass in kind then let the smile that was fighting to come free loose. Signaling the bartender for another glass with a single for the lady. "It's a smoother whiskey with less bite and blends better with your choice of mix if that's how you take it."

C
    Casitive

Truth be told, David didn't know why he was there. Well, besides the fact that he overheard someone talking excitedly about it and his curiosity pulled at him. The question, then, was more figurative than it was a question of logistics. This was a grouping of Society's well-to-do, well-meaning, and social. While David was well-meaning, he was neither well-to-do or social.

In fact, with all of this in mind, David nearly walked right past the entrance; his trepidation almost getting the best of him.

His costume was simple and yet rather appropriate: a Scarecrow. Pale gold straw peaked out from openings of a suit that was, perhaps, a size too short on his lanky, beanpole frame. David's shoes showed a bit of wear and a floppy hat was donned to shield himself. A bit of wry humor about himself showed through in the choice to pin a forget-me-not on his lapel.

Steeling himself against the crush of potential beasts, David slipped in. His brown (they are brown) eyes took in the sight of revelers, wondering if he could see the connections form.

Ariadne
    Ariadne
    Mastigos Guardian

SL 2 (Red Hair, Blue eyes)
    Pres 3 (Diplomatic)
    Consilium: **
    Path: **
    Guardians of the Veil: ***

Under Control: McEl Mis/MS(5 armor, 4 suxx), SuperVis(1 suxx), CreativeThaum@Leo, SpatAwar(Ari,Maich-3suxx) -H: rB,/6, W: 2/6, M: 1/13:4, TPC 1/4 remaining Pledge+2subt
    Consilium: Mis/HS(3 suxx)
    Down by the riber: H: /8, W: 6/6, M: 13/13:4 Misc/MS(Cloaked-3 suxx), Third Eye (cloaked-3 suxx)

PRE

Ah Halloween the time of year where Sleepers go out and pretend to be things that might be monsters. If only they knew...but they don't....and won't.

Ariadne steps out of the limo after swiping her card. The debate as to whether the tracking capacities of credit or the Sympathy of cash was worse is something she has not thought into too deeply yet. If only to maintain sanity to a certain degree. It's far too late to become hidden though. Not with Erin Murphy running the Hostel Hi now.

Checking her dress one more time Erin Murphy enters the party and takes a look around. At least one familiar face and a sea of new ones. A smile spreads on her face as Erin makes her way into the crowds. The ebb and flow washing over her.

After refilling his drink, Steven continued to meander from one side of the party to the other, mingling with the guests. He looked around, greeted and smiled at a few people, as he looked for familiar faces. After he had spent a little time getting reacquainted with a few old friends, he refilled his drink once more and continued to search for any other old acquaintences he might have missed.

Continuing to make his way through the crowd, he found himself standing awkwardly nearby the entrance after getting his scarf entangled with another partygoer’s wooden sword. “Oh!” he looked caught off guard as he spotted a familiar face ( Ariadne ). “It’s been a long time… oops, sorry…!” That last word was called out to the owner of the wooden sword, as he barely avoiding tripping and falling over while finally managed to dislodge the multicolor noose he had willingly placed around his neck.

“Never go to a crowded Halloween party with a 17 foot-long scarf...” He muttered as he awkwardly attempted to stand and regain his pose. “It’s me, Steven. You look very nice this evening…” he smiled as he reintroduced himself, “though I can’t exactly place your costume. A Shakespearean character?”

SL •• (Exotic Beauty)
    Presence •••• (Graceful)
    Daniella Sage

PRE

Nodding her head as she listened to Nat, “I have to admit, I found I came to the same conclusion when I read the books, which were quite a read. But you pull it off quite nicely!” she adds with a smile and a small wink. The woman filled out the outfit in all the right places, and would no doubt be drawing attention.

Daniella laughed, “I never thought of my voice adding anything to my costume, but I guess it does add a little something extra to it doesn’t it?” she said with a smile, “Well, I unfortunately don’t own a boat, the red tape to get one docked is a nightmare!” she jokes with Nat.

Her eyes light up as Michal approaches, finally a familiar face, and one she hadn’t spoken to in quite some time. “Good evening Mr Redfill! How lovely to see you out this evening!” she exclaims. She smiles wider at his compliment, “Why thank you! But please, call me Daniella tonight.” She said with a nod of her head, there was no need to be so formal this evening. Turning slightly to Nat, “Mr Redfill, I would like to introduce you to the lovely Nat! Nat, please meet the charming Mr Redfill!”

Presence •••• (Graceful)│Striking Looks •• (Exotic Beauty)│Mask of Tranquility│Blush Active in Public│British Accent│ WP: 4 Vitae 7

k
    kimura

Kiko walked into the establishment a step ahead of Animus dressed quite adorably as a more distinguished looking man behind her stepped in.

Having quite literally drug her Sensei out for a night of festivities, because lets face it a wounded animal may wish to hide and lick their wounds but when they were like the current pair entering, dual souled people don't get that option .. especially when one is as adorable as Kiko was.

"Trust me Master, tonight will be very entertaining. Who knows you might even get a dance from someone" she was playing to the hilt her role and was quite happy obviously.

Covering her heart with her right hand making a small flourish with her left hand while she slightly bowed towards the gathering of people she glanced over the rims of her glasses with a wink and a smile "Your adoring fans await, Master"

Chaos, Panic and Adorable have entered.. now the healing can really begin.. Gods I'm good

Hildegarde Bingen,
    The Liberated Puppet
    Hildegarde
    Scene Info

Skeleton Keys: Closet

Blood Potency 3
    Current Vitae: 4/11
    Willpower: 1/4

Skeleton Keys: Cotouri

Blood Potency 3
    Current Vitae: 6/11
    Willpower: 3/4
    Health: [_][_][_][_][_][_][_][_][_]
    Resilience Active

Theatre Night

Blood Potency 3
    BLUSH Active

+1
    SL
    PRE

Hilde tentatively reached for the drink, sniffed at it, then quaffed it in one go. It left her coughing. There was a look of surprise left on her face.

"Oh I remember now... It has been a while... such taste." She coughed again - a strange sound to be sure. "Let us have another." A genuine smile, dignified yet strangely rustic, was sprouting on her lips. "What scene do you normally inhabit, Kal?"

Page 2 of 8 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... Last
Closed Thread