Ariadne
    Ariadne
    Mastigos Guardian

SL 2 (Red Hair, Blue eyes)
    Pres 3 (Diplomatic)
    Consilium: **
    Path: **
    Guardians of the Veil: ***

Under Control: McEl Mis/MS(5 armor, 4 suxx), SuperVis(1 suxx), CreativeThaum@Leo, SpatAwar(Ari,Maich-3suxx) -H: rB,/6, W: 2/6, M: 1/13:4, TPC 1/4 remaining Pledge+2subt
    Consilium: Mis/HS(3 suxx)
    Down by the riber: H: /8, W: 6/6, M: 13/13:4 Misc/MS(Cloaked-3 suxx), Third Eye (cloaked-3 suxx)

PRE

"Hmm martini." Erin replies to Steven DaveJ . Crowds are a special thing to Ariadne. She can almost feel the pulse of the group conscious as she moves amongst it. Taking a deep breath she smiles.

"Sometimes I wonder why I don't go out more often."

Michael Redfill
    Michael Redfill

Pre2 (scholarly)
    Aspect of the Predator active outside Elysia

PRE

Princess

Michael cannot help but chuckle at Nat's inquiry about museums and exhibits:

"Please, let me break my curse of talking to women about work just for one night. It's too depressing, really." - he reaches into an inner pocket and searches for a few seconds before producing a business card and offering it to Nat, - "I'll be happy to tell about the events I've heard about, but I'm afraid I'm mostly interested in extremely expensive, extremely beautiful things with a history to them. Just the way I'm wired."

He pauses and smiles:

"What about you? You certainly look like someone confident and comfortable enough in a crowd to know all the right people. Any particular type you like?"
    Pre2 (scholarly), BP1
    Aspect of the Predator active everywhere because Deputy
    Status(Academia) 3 (PhD Scholar)
    Sanguine Scribe of Terror
    Default Vitae: 9/10

"Appreciating beautiful, expensive things is a good start," Nat answers without skipping a beat, smoothly putting his card away inside her jacket's front. "So how about we discuss something marvelous and in no way related to your work then?"

Hildegarde Bingen,
    The Liberated Puppet
    Hildegarde
    Scene Info

Skeleton Keys: Closet

Blood Potency 3
    Current Vitae: 4/11
    Willpower: 1/4
    Health: [][][][][][][]

Skeleton Keys: Cotouri

Blood Potency 3
    Current Vitae: 6/11
    Willpower: 3/4
    Health: [_][_][_][_][_][_][_][_][_]
    Resilience Active

Theatre Night

Blood Potency 3
    Current Vitae: 10/11
    Willpower: 4/4
    Health: [][][][][][][]
    BLUSH Active

+1
    SL
    PRE

Hildegarde stares blankly at Kal and then at the drink. A smile reforms on her face.

"Of course! Why not! Cheers!"

She raises her glass in salute.
    Blood Potency 3|Vitae 11/1|Willpower 4/4|Health 7/7| Doll Face

Michael Redfill
    Michael Redfill

Pre2 (scholarly)
    Aspect of the Predator active outside Elysia

PRE

Princess

Michael smiles:

"Well, I think I've talked about myself enough for now, so let's find something mutually interesting. Music, history, expensive electronics, martial arts, security systems?"

He wasn't exactly the 'insane physical attraction' kind of guy, for him it was more about finding some common ground with a girl and learning something from each other. Everything else was a pleasant addendum. Even if it needed Vitae.
    Pre2 (scholarly), BP1
    Aspect of the Predator active everywhere because Deputy
    Status(Academia) 3 (PhD Scholar)
    Sanguine Scribe of Terror
    Default Vitae: 9/10

“Bourbon, on the rocks” Steven waved to the server, before turning back to Erin.

“Well, considering our respective lines of work, a certain amount of discretion is called for.” The psychiatrist reluctantly observed. “Still, I’m forced to wonder at time, am I so preoccupied with the solving the next task or problem that I forget to do a little living.” With the unusually quick arrival of their drinks, Steven took a sip of his bourbon, sighing in contentment after savoring a sip.

“I fear the truth is that, even if I wasn’t in our ‘line of work’, I would still have a million and one excuses. The dangers of being an introverted workaholic, I suppose…”

Kelreth

Stephanie Lane-Huang
    Pepper

Presence 3 (subdued)
    Silver Ladder Status 2
    Consilium Status 2
    Acanthus 2

Oh good, she was liking this. "I'm going to spin you, okay? I'll tug with my left hand a bit, jut follow it under my amr, but keep count and end on the rock step, kay?" He went through two complete basic steps, and at 'one' when they were stepping closer, he pulled on her hand slightly and lead her under his arm to spin.

k
    kimura

Oh Kiko was VERY much enjoying this and it was quite obvious as she wondered some to herself

I wonder if I could get Orpheus-nii and Animus-nii to try this.. Challenge Accepted!

Like the eternal student she looked at herself as she followed Kassidy's instruction almost flawlessly with an escaping giggle as the hem of her maids uniform rose to announce that yes.. yes she wore white..

Music pulsed fiercely through her and her soul and she was truly a content kitty at the moment "This is fun.. Fun is awesome.." grinning up at the slightly taller Kassidy before glancing at Animus a moment later to give a playful sticking of the tongue out at him.

k
    kimura

End Scene

Page 8 of 8 First ... 4 5 6 7 8
Closed Thread