Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
21 - 30
DISPLAYED
Glissade Tournament

This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 3 of 20 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... Last

Mateo Benavides
    Mateo Benavides

PRE

While Mateo is warming up, he spots Vincent, with his camera. Hope he gets some good shots of me... He thinks and he does another push up. After doing a couple more he stands up, watching Vincent, but not going over to him. He'd let the pup run free without the boss breathing down his neck. He also spots Matthew, and a huge smile breaks on his face, it had to be him. Damn.... this was gonna be one hell of a fucking first fight!

He walks over to him, still smiling. "Looks like your going to be on the recieving end of my hammer!" he says with a hearty laugh, extending his hand to Matthew. "Good to see you man, it has been a while hasn't it?"

The hearty laugh caught Vincent's attention and while he saw no sign of this Mr. Fields coming to him, he simply shrugged with his camera at the ready and headed towards Mateo and Matthew.

Fuck me, this could get hairy.

"Hey fellas, fancy seeing you here," he says dryly, raising the lens and taking a few shots of the place before the sweat starts flying.

Werewolf Lawyer
    Tiny

PRE

Sully wanders about, following God's way, He stops in front of kaeda.
    "Good evening. Name's Sully." He extends his hand to the sleep-deprived woman. Who was she, and was she the mysterious Fu?
    There is a quiet susurration that is just on the edges of your hearing.
    The Dog Draped in Resplendent Finery of Shrieking Spirits.

G
    Gelosiana

Justin smirks at Wall Scratchers comment. "If something came up, think id just let them have their way with ya? Remember kiddo, were a pack. We watch out for each other."

"...and what do you mean, not human or Uratha? You mean, like, Ridden? I dont see any..."

"Yes,and that includes me looking out for you." Wall Scratcher subtly indicates the nearest group of vampires. "They don't smell like.. well, they smell like things around them, other people, but it's sort of like they're not there.."

G
    Gelosiana

Justin takes a very casual glance at the people he indicated. Sure enough, Justin couldnt smell....anything. They almost smelled like a void, or maybe death. Very odd....but this isnt their territory either, so its not necessarily their problem.

"Do what you need to do. Be careful, though. Something is a bit off about these guys. Oh, and by the way, im signed up to fight against a guy named Joe Chill, if you could, look around for him. Lemme know how he acts, and if you think hell be a tough pickle."

Wall Scratcher nods, vanishing into the crowd. He keeps his eyes open until he spots someone who looks offical and nips over to him or her, smiling. "Hi, I'm just wondering if I can get some details about the event today off you?"

O
    Orchomenos

Adam gets to the Glissade club. Wearing his usual cargo pants, with brand new shoes, a brand new long sleeved white shirt, a jacket but not tie. He avoids the big woman in the stairs, she seemed lost in her thoughts. "What I freak. Where did they find her, in Yugoslavia?"

He enters and quickly spots Justin and Wall Scratcher. "Hello guys. How are you? I still have those bad burns there..." he complains, pointing his chest with the thumb. "And I'm ready to gather some souvenirs..." he adds, showing his numeric camera.
    ____

Cathie watches all the people entering. Most are probably just spectators, but some bulky men must be other contenders. She saw a few fey-touched peoples, she could try to have a chat with one of them. She's happy, most peoples didn't look at her very strange, except for this last man in black suit and white shirt. Pretty face, but he's way too small, like most men here. "Bah. Must be time to register now." She gets on her feet. She left her usual long skirt home; instead, she wears some black leggings with a red tank top.

She makes her way inside; towering a good head above the crowd, she easily spot the registration table. She had to turn her shack inside out to find 100$ cash for the inscription fee; a few 20$ bucks, a few 5$, some quarters and nickels to complete the sum. "Horse-Teeth Cathie!" she announces herself, with the slight hope her old college volley-ball nickname might remind something for the clerk.

Throwing an eye at the schedule, she realizes she's set against a man named Peter. "As long as he likes hugs..." Farther away, she spots two changelings, one Ogre like herself and another one who seems made of metal, stretching before the competition. SHe makes her way through the crowd and get nearer. "Hello lads, time for a good fight?"

Peter wanders into the venue, noticing the crowd of people gathered. Then he notices cameras. "Shit," he thought to himself. "You idiot, this was all over the media... how did you NOT see that coming??"

Cursing himself, he debates bowing out... but eventually he shrugs. "Fuck it," he mutters and heads off to sign in. Paying the fee, he checks the schedule. "Hmmm... Well, considering I'm just dusting off my knuckles, we'll see how it goes. I don't really care if I win or lose... should be a good time, regardless. Besides, it's not like a hundred bucks is that much money."

G
    Gelosiana

Justin nods at Adam when he comes up, and smirks slightly at the camera. "Nice. You have any bets running? Oh, and, if we win this....im going to put the money towards helping set up your PI business. I cant think of a better investment for it."

Page 3 of 20 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... Last
Closed Thread