Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
151 - 160
DISPLAYED
Glissade Tournament

This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 16 of 20 First ... 6 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 Last

Arnoud Giessen
    Arnoud Giessen

+1
    SL
    PRE

Arnouds jaw almost drops when he sees NightFalls flawless style. Not a single wasted movement, every ounce of force perfectly dedicated to the defeat of his enemy. And as quickly as it had begun it was finished. Arnoud almost gets angry because the fight was over before it had even begun.

But who could he be mad at? The dumb lout with the hammer? Hardly. This NightFall character that had mastered the art of fencing to a degree that Arnoud hadn't even been able to accomplish under his Sire's teachings? Unthinkable. NightFall was beyond a shadow of a doubt the second greatest fencer Arnoud had ever seen.

It takes a few moments for Arnoud to recover from what he'd seen. Then realizes what needed to be done.

Was there a cameraman who had caught it on video?

2. Likes West liked this post

Peter sees his opponent from the first round sitting, chatting with some people. He strolls up, having removed the mask as soon as he got to the back after the bout.

"Gentlemen," he starts. "I don't mean to interrupt, but I just wanted to take another chance to congratulate you on a good fight," Peter says to Cathie. "You seemed a little stunned in the ring when you slid out." Peter smiles and offers his hand again, much as he had in the ring. "Good fight... you hit pretty damned hard, let me tell ya. If I hadn't slid out of your grip, I've no doubt I was done."

O
    Orchomenos

Horse-Teeth Cathie
    "Gentlemen," he starts. "I don't mean to interrupt, but I just wanted to take another chance to congratulate you on a good fight," Peter says to Cathie. "You seemed a little stunned in the ring when you slid out." Peter smiles and offers his hand again, much as he had in the ring. "Good fight... you hit pretty damned hard, let me tell ya. If I hadn't slid out of your grip, I've no doubt I was done."
    Cathie turns back toward her opponent. "Hello! Thank, you hit pretty hard as well, and you take blows pretty well!" she answers. She is still a bit groggy, with a bruise on the chin where she received the final blow, but he seems as fresh as if he'd get out of bed. "Yeah, I usually prefer to wrestle opponents. I missed some... edge? tonight though." she adds. She came close to talk of her Contracts of Stone, and she throws an anxious eye at Marcus, not sure if he understood what she meant...

"What, already?" Adam just had time to take two pictures, a violent charge from Mateo easily dodged, and the final, flawless blow by Nightfall. Though the crowd before him just raised, and he was trying to find a good spot from where he could take a picture of the winner triumphing...

Peter smiles at Cathie. "It's no loss of face, especially in a friendly competition. Anyone can have a bad turn, y'know? Hell, My opening attack was so bad you pounded the hell out of me for it. It took me a while to recover."

Peter rubs his chin for a moment, obviously contemplating something. "You know, if you ever want to meet up and spar, we could do that. Practice makes perfect, as they say."

Sam Skrit, Wizened, Spring Court
    Tam, Thyrsus, Mysterium

Tam looks up. Her ribs were bruised, but she doesn't think anything was broken. She can breathe easier, but the ache would linger for quite a while. She tries to use Life Magic to verify, but fails. She looks up at Jayant, pain still on her face.

"Hey ... Nice recovery ... Most people just freeze ... or give up when disarmed ... You tumbled after it ... like a professional."

As Mateo leaves the ring, Vincent has a slight grimace on his face, wondering how his prideful Alpha has taken being runner-up. Walking over, his camera held in one-hand, he clasps Mateo on the shoulder, congratulating him at the same time.

"Nice fights, Mat. Truly awesome. Shame about the last guy, bloody cheat got straight through to the final? What's all that about!" He kept smiling, trying to lift the Rahu's spirits.

Mateo Benavides
    Mateo Benavides

PRE

Mateo smiles, taking it all in stride. He gives Vincent a manly hug, understanding what he was trying to do, and happy for it. "No worries chico, that guy won fair, I give him props, he fights like a fucking machine, his form is perfect. Gimme a couple months though, I've got some plans, we'll see about him then. I take it you got some good pictures, yes?"

He leads Vincent, visibly limping a little from the horrid damage dealt to him in the last fight, over to Sofia, Jessi, and Roxie, where he unceremoniously flops down into a chair and smiles. "I need one of three things before this night ends, either, crazy hot sex, a really long hot bath, or chocolate cake and whiskey...." He says with a strained laugh.

Vincent nods when asked about the photos and follows him over to where he slumps down, looking quite exhausted. As Mateo mentions the three things he wants, Vincent pipes up, sounding quite sarcastic.

"Well, you're not my type, bro, but what the hell," he pauses, giving Mateo a wink, "I'll bake you a cake."

O
    Orchomenos

Peter rubs his chin for a moment, obviously contemplating something. "You know, if you ever want to meet up and spar, we could do that. Practice makes perfect, as they say."
    Cathie thinks a moment about the proposition. "Wow. I misjudged him from his bad ass look. He looks like a decent fellow. Oh, and I why not...?" She then makes a proposition on her own, a smile on the corner of her lips:

"Fine, let's get together a few times during the next month for training; what about, twice a week? I tell you, we will both fight better and act faster. But if we fail our meetings, it will only get worse! Do you swear we will?"

Pledge with Peter

PRE

The ref's announce Fu and Tug's fight, but Fu doesn't come to the ring, and thus forfeits. Next up in Brawl is Tug vs. Peter and Justin vs. Ralph

Page 16 of 20 First ... 6 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 Last
Closed Thread