Ended
Watch

A Call to Brenn

THREADID

SL •• (Exotic Beauty)
    Presence •••• (Graceful)
    Daniella Sage

PRE

Daniella remembered she had mentioned to Brenn about going on a patrol together and decides to call the Haunt and set a time up. Picking up her cell phone she places the call…

*Ring Ring*

Brenn Lawrence
    Presence •••• (Graceful)│Striking Looks •• (Exotic Beauty)│Mask of Tranquility│Blush Active in Public│British Accent│ WP: 4 Vitae 7

NOS
    PRE

After a few rings Daniella hears Brenn's voice on the other end of the line. "This is Brenn. What can I do for you?"

SL •• (Exotic Beauty)
    Presence •••• (Graceful)
    Daniella Sage

PRE

Smiling, "Good evening Brenn, I hope you are doing well this evening!" replied the British Shadow, "It is Daniella calling, and I was hoping we could set up a time to go for a walk."
    Presence •••• (Graceful)│Striking Looks •• (Exotic Beauty)│Mask of Tranquility│Blush Active in Public│British Accent│ WP: 4 Vitae 7

"The stars do turn and I can't find complaint. Thanks for asking. How about yourself? Do you fare well or would you like to speak when we meet for the wend about the city? My calendar is very open currently so I'm available anytime."

SL •• (Exotic Beauty)
    Presence •••• (Graceful)
    Daniella Sage

PRE

"I am faring very well, thank you for asking! I certainly can't complain either." she said with a light laugh, "Excellent! how does (Insert date and time) sound to you?" she said checking her calender.

NOS
    PRE

"Like a plan," the Haunt returned, chuckling. "Is there anything that I should bring or shall I just see you then?"

SL •• (Exotic Beauty)
    Presence •••• (Graceful)
    Daniella Sage

PRE

"Wonderful!" she exclaimed, "Nothing to bring but yourself. How about we meet in front of The Avalon?"

NOS
    PRE

"It's a deal. Thank you for calling, Ms. Sage, I look forward to it," Brenn relayed.

Closed Thread