Ended
Watch

Open Mic at the Temple

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 5 of 7 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Last

Martha Villiers

PRE

Martha watched with obvious excitement as Azure and others make musical plans. She would have clapped in glee, but her hand was holding fast to Kiko's perfect knee and was gently rubbing at that joint.

"A jogging-date! I say!" she began, almost a caricature of Englishness, "this all sounds most exciting!" she smiles again. Still holding to Kiko's leg and eased off holding the knee tightly to offer a more gentle stroke of the joint that held her attentions.

"I simply cannot wait to hear you all perform! Do...do you need any help moving your equipment?" she asked Azure with sincerity of intention.
    Health: 8 Willpower: 7 Vitae: Safari - -1 Striking Looks +2
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

"Uh, yes. I would greatly appreciate someone helping me get my keyboard in here. Anyone up for some lifting?" She asks the little group in general, not really favoring asking someone with a prosthetic limb for help carrying heavy things.

B
    Beej

"Um..sure. I'll help." Vincent says quickly. He getting weird out, really weirded out and stepping outside would do him good. If Azure and Kiko weren't there he would have bounced but there were too many vibes going around to leave them alone with it all.

Vincent will follow Azure out and help here carry her keyboard in.

Martha Villiers

PRE

Seeing that Azure deflected taking up her offer of help and then Vincent accepting the task Martha felt momentarily useless..though she managed a meek nod to Vincent with a shy look. Her hand lingered a little longer on Kiko's knee than she might have expected and she bit a little more timidly at her lower lip.

...I want...I want... her mind taunted her like some cruel matron as she fell into a silence.
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

"Great. Martha, do you mind coming along to carry some cables? I'll need an extension cord, I think, maybe I can save some batteries," she replies to this collective body she's found herself in. She was still empathetic to a fault.

"Where do you like to jog around town, Martha?"

Reverb, and potentially Martha, in tow, Azure retrieves her required performance equipment from her car and makes some small talk on the way.

Martha Villiers

PRE

Hearing her name spoken broke the spell she'd fallen under and looked up to listen obediently to Azure. Nodding and smiling.

"Oh, miss! I should be most delighted to help! Happy to!" she chirped and smiled to Kiko. For the first time in a while she let go of Kiko's leg to clap in glee and smile to Hildegarde and others. Delighting in her project to help Azure she struggled heavily to her feet, gathered her cane...dipped a small curtsy to Kiko and others and made her posture ready to follow Azure.

"Oh...I tend to jog along the river path. Or the central parks. They tend to be better lit than other parks." she adds with a cautious tone, as if trying to alert Azure to some safety issue she had in mind.

Leaning hard on her cane she suddenly wanted to skip outside to help with the cords immediately.

"I do hope we can all enjoy a satisfying jog soon!" she adds to Kiko, Azure and more generally...eager to avoid leaving anyone out.

A smile signals her readiness to follow Azure at a moments notice.

k
    kimura

Kiko watched the goings on quite similar to how a kitten would at things that brought them joy while not minding the physical interaction that Martha had been doing. She had a feeling the young woman had a bit of envy and perhaps jealousy that there were people who were still Whole and it saddened the cheery Shaman but only fleeting for she held a feeling that perhaps Martha's next life would be one of a more, sad to say, completeness to it.

As Martha stood she followed suit standing to offer assistance if her friend needed it "I can be useful and at least get the door for you all" grinning impishly once again.

As the conversation returned to a Jog and the choices of places she nods her affirmation "Yeah I mean jogging by ones self can be dangerous and at least in a group if something happens one can go get help. It's logical.. oh my.. me.. being logical..I have no idea how to accept this.."

"Uh, yeah. I am not friends with light, so I prefer night jogs to minimize our contact, which is why I need to go out with other people. Funny how that works. Anyway, let's get the stuff."

Azure will lead her band of assistants to the trunk of her shiny yellow convertible, so as to bring her keyboard and all accessories into the coffee shop. The equipment is professional grade, and she's ready to drop a phat beat. And then she needs to return some overdue slang to the '90's.

Martha Villiers

PRE

With obvious eagerness Martha hobbles out to follow the rest...not missing a single chance to observe more closely Kiko's legs and shoes...or, for that matter, the legs and shoes of other ladies close by.

She'll happily take custody of anything handed her in the name of helping get equipment inside.

And express delight at hearing real music.

Even if it means she'll miss out her own chance to sing.

B
    Beej

Vincent grabs one end of the keyboard with whoever is grabbing the other end and lifts. "Damn, you ride around with this everywhere you go?" he quips. A musician, interesting. "What do you play, style wise?" he asks as they carry the beast back into coffe house.

Page 5 of 7 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Last
Closed Thread