Blood Potency 3
    Current Vitae: 10/11
    Willpower: 4/4
    Health: [][][][][][][]
    BLUSH Active

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Hello," Hildegarde responded to Martha's enthusiastic introduction with a demure smile and down cast eyes. "Please, I am no such thing! I'm only part of the audience... I couldn't get up there, now. I'm... I'm not what I used to be." She batted her eyelashes expressively and looked away shyly.
    Blood Potency 3|Vitae 11/1|Willpower 4/4|Health 7/7| Doll Face

k
    kimura

Kiko didn't seem bothered at all by Martha's hand on her knee, though she did have faint goosebumps from the physical touch of the young woman, as she leaned over and gave the fellow 'student' a polite peck on the cheek with an almost impish grin "Nice people get cheek kisses, cause that should be a mandatory thingie... you know.. because"

Turning towards Ashley she smiles, did Kiko ever not smile? Well there are times..

"Yeah work and classes keep me busy during the day so I prefer to jog after night fall. Guess it's just something I've always enjoyed for as long as I can remember. Though to be honest I was wondering.. is there any good places one can go to keep up their gymnastics practice? I use to do tumbling with I was a little girl and as of late the thought has struck me to try getting back into that mindset. Plus it's a good workout and I can practice my Karate and stay fit."

Looking at the gathered people around them she could not help but feel Good for the first time in a long while. Nervousness and shyness still ate at her, especially towards new people, but she was who she was after all.. a social creature of two worlds, and in her eyes sometimes three...

"I have a feeling tonight will be fun and I've already walked away with the grand prize of awesome.. new peoples"

Stephanie Lane-Huang
    Pepper

Presence 3 (subdued)
    Silver Ladder Status 2
    Consilium Status 2
    Acanthus 2

Kassidy sat and watched the shop with bland interest - well, for the most part. The Girl flirting with Martha had given him such and admiring look that the black man-trying-to-look-like a women had felt some of his own nerves lessen. Perhaps... Perhaps tonight wouldn't be so bad. He should maybe join the larger group? after a long moment thinking about it he decided against directly joining, instead giving Martha a friendly wave. That would suffice.

k
    kimura

Bump

"It's a, uh, rough plan then, to jog at some point. Either of you need my phone number?" Azure asks, hoping at some level she were being flirty and cute enough if it were relevant. She was getting two distinct 'maybe's' from these two, and was not going to stick her neck out tonight.

Instead, she returns the conversation to music, asking, "So what did you two want to sing together? Looks like they have a decent setup here, and I can go get my keyboard from my car if you'd like accompaniment from someone smarter than a karaoke machine."

Damn girl, quite the boast there. Now you have to prove you really are smarter than a karaoke machine. Rough.

k
    kimura

Kiko grinned "A Jogging Date.. hang out.. thingie.. that sounds like an awesome idea actually and yes please on the number part." she wrote her number for Ashley and wrote "Nami" beside it with girly cute art scribbles then kinda shrugged her shoulders at the duet part "No idea on the song thingie but I am changing mine from what I chose. "Master of the Wind" is a very beautiful song in my opinion but I needed something with more.. 'bounce' to it so I'm changing it to "Stargazer".. I've had that song stuck in my head for weeks now. It's like a good book or a good movie.. things about it just 'stick' and then next thing you know you're spouting Shakespeare or Tsun Zu"

She glanced at the quiet Vincent/Reverb and leaned over and poked him in the arm "Earth to Mr. Nifty? Mr. Nifty come in please?" all while grinning that infectious grin of her's.

B
    Beej

Vincent was focused on the woman talking to the guy behind the counter. There was something about her. I've seen her somewhere....where the duce was it? He was pretty sure he had never met her. TV spot? Magazine cover at the doctor's office?

"Hmm?" he looked back at Kiko poking his arm. "Nifty? Uh..sure?" They were talking about singing. Uhm... "Well someone was in front of you h..uh she was?" looking over at Kassidy and catching himself. The guy had gone to a awful lot of trouble into the look and Vincent would look weird calling the person a she. "Poke her about getting on or cry havok and siege the stage." he shrugged looking between Martha, Azure and Kiko. Then he looked over at Hildegarde. "uh..hi." he extended his hand.

Hildegarde Bingen,
    The Liberated Puppet
    Hildegarde
    Scene Info

Skeleton Keys: Closet

Blood Potency 3
    Current Vitae: 4/11
    Willpower: 1/4

Skeleton Keys: Cotouri

Blood Potency 3
    Current Vitae: 6/11
    Willpower: 3/4
    Health: [_][_][_][_][_][_][_][_][_]
    Resilience Active

Theatre Night

Blood Potency 3
    Current Vitae: 10/11
    Willpower: 4/4
    BLUSH Active

+1
    SL
    PRE

Hildegarde's head rotated round to look blankly at the man offering his hand. For a few moments the blank stare remained before it turned into a warm smile.

"Hello," Hildegarde replied, shifting in her seat to accomodate her pose-of-the-day.
    Blood Potency 3|Vitae 11/1|Willpower 4/4|Health 7/7| Doll Face

Azure pokes through the browser on her smart phone, first for sheet music, then tablature. It wouldn't be the first time she had played her keyboard from extrapolated guitar tabs, if that was the path things took. After a surprisingly brief search, she replies to Kiko, "Yeah, I can back you up on this whenever you're up. Looks doable."

Stephanie Lane-Huang
    Pepper

Presence 3 (subdued)
    Silver Ladder Status 2
    Consilium Status 2
    Acanthus 2

Kassidy stayed seated for a few more minutes, but spotting Velma trying to figure out what to get was... well, he might as well take pity on her even if he had been warned to avoid her. He stood, and walked over. "The Ethiopian coffee is the highest graded, It's somewhat floral tasting with a hint of Jasmine, but the Panama is also very highly rated more citrus-chocolate flavored. Either of those would be a safe bet."
    Wod.Infant

Page 4 of 7 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Last
Closed Thread