Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
Yawg solves the Homeless Crisis

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last

QUOTE=Yawgmoth;21622]
    Mairsil walked on the opposite side of the street for a few moments until the bum was a sizeable way behind them. He crossed the road soon after, approaching the gentleman who gave the homeless guy money. Loud enough so he could hear him, Mairsil cleared his throat and spoke up. "You know, the best way to help someone is to tell them to help themselves."

So, all we have to do is tell them to get jobs? OMG, the problem is solved! Why didn't I think of that?

Yawg, you're awesome.
    [/QUOTE]

Haha, I fear sometimes that my characters bring out the cruelty in me.

Werewolf Lawyer
    Tiny

there actually is a pretty big homeless crisis in RL sacramento; for what its worth. Especially with winter coming
    The Dog Draped in Resplendent Finery of Shrieking Spirits.

I'm sorry to be so flip, homelessness is a big problem for sure. Yawg's post just struck my funny bone.

How cold does it get in the winter in Sacramento? I know things are all relative, but here in the MidWest it REALLY gets cold, and a person would freeze to death outside. I always thought most (non-mountainous) parts of California were livable in the winter.

i don't know about CA, but when I was in AZ, they had a high homeless population for just that very reason; the climate is agreeable during the winter. There were also many young homeless people there, very unlike Washington DC. Though I saw several young homeless when I took a trip to Boston earlier this year.

Here in Chattanooga the homeless population is pretty bad too.

B

Can't vampires do something about this sort of thing though?

I, Yawgmoth, support this movement. Vote "YES" on Proposition 666! (Why vote for the lesser evil?)

Vauban

I, Yawgmoth, support this movement. Vote "YES" on Proposition 666! (Why vote for the lesser evil?)
    Then Why didn't you vote for Cthulhu during the American Elections!?!?!?

Maybe I did. There's a reason ballots are secret, ya know.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
+ Reply to Thread