Watch

Black and White Night

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4

Claire Edmonton
    Claire Edmonton

PRE

Claire's cocky expression back to Martha conveyed that if she intended to get a taste of Quincy, it would be of an entirely different nature.

Her focus back on Quincy, she intones, "Did you drive here? I should probably have directions to our destination before we depart." Her hand finds her iphone, sliding it out of her purse ready to accept an address or name. With a shift in tone a hair towards the professional, she asks, "Would you like some food, or only drink?"

As she prepared to leave the booth, her body language shifted to indicate precisely where she would like Quincy to move, angled toward the door. No need for Quincy's wandering, studying eyes to have so many distractions when they talk about more serious subjects.

Stephanie Lane-Huang
    Pepper

Presence 3 (subdued)
    Silver Ladder Status 2
    Consilium Status 2
    Acanthus 2

With Martha clearly showing that whatever happening on the dance floor wasn't going to affect her too badly, Lydia relaxes and gives Claire the name of a small restaurant/cafe open late. "I took a taxi here. Drinks are preferable... I wouldn't mind something to eat though." She smirked slightly to Claire and tilted her head to the side a bit.

She followed Claire out, eyes strictly on the taller woman.

Presence ••• (Gracious)
    SL •• (Angelic Face)
    Invictus ••
    Alice Brown

Daeva Invictus

+1
    SL
    PRE

Sorry, I wasn't aware of the rule! I rolled something else (mundane) so you could at least have a reason to be distracted!

Alice moves through the club as if she is a part of it. One could say she would better fit at a strip club since there is not much going on beside the Daeva showing her body. That is, not yet. With a playful expression she only winks at the hottest kine inside.

I deserve to enjoy my meal.

She gestures to a man with a whip to let him come closer. Leather has the quality of being sexy, for some reason. But at the last moment Alice turns around. Either a dominant or a submissive person wouldn't want to take or give pleasure too easily.

After turning around, the Bacchante suddenly recognizes Martha among all the faces. Of course, talking with the other Kindred. Would their eyes meet, Alice would quickly wave to the tiny Mekhet to greet her.

I wonder what she's up to. Without Dillon?! Maybe more has changed over the last months.

Looking hot, dancing
    Date Action Roll Result
    2013-07-17 10:48:07 Alice rolls 10 to Presence + Expression + SL (10 Again, WillPower) 9, 8, 8, 3, 5, 9, 10, 3, 4, 7, 9 6 successes
    "If you're not having fun, what's the point of living forever?''

Alice Brown, Blood Potency ••••, Presence ••• (Charming Elegance), SL 2: Angelic Face, Slight French Accent

Played by Dark Passenger

Claire Edmonton
    Claire Edmonton

PRE

Lydia Thaler (Quincy) and Claire Tunt leave the scene.

Martha Villiers

PRE

Martha drooped her head after she watched Claire and Quincy make their way outside.

It took her some time to regroup her thoughts.

Once she had rubbed at her false thigh in silence for a while, Martha realized she was watching Alice and the various elegant motion Alice was indulging in.

It would be too much effort for the moment to rise from her seat, so Martha sat there, rubbed at her false knee and watched Alice again.

Keenly observing Alice's legs...the muscles of her calves...the way the coloured lamplight shone on her alabaster form...like some Galatea of ancient myth...
    Health: 8 Willpower: 7 Vitae: Safari - -1 Striking Looks +2
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

Presence ••• (Gracious)
    SL •• (Angelic Face)
    Invictus ••
    Alice Brown

Daeva Invictus

+1
    SL
    PRE

Moments later Alice is the one with a whip in her hands, though she does nothing with it yet. Some things are best deserved for private rooms. Right now she slowly moves closer to Martha, stopping only to elegantly show off her body. Her legs get extra attention. The Daeva knows who's watching...

Sharp heels dangerously move up and down a man's legs. She wish she could show her fangs, let people experience a certain ecstasy right here, right now, only a skilled Bacchante can offer.

The Kiss, Les Arts Licencieux, my passion. Heaven.

Alice grabs a man by the chin. The way his open white doctor's coat only reveals black underwear and a leather strap around his muscled chest is especially charming. A whole conversation done by exchanged expressions soon gets them moving further into the club.

A last wink to Martha should suffice as a goodbye.
    "If you're not having fun, what's the point of living forever?''

Alice Brown, Blood Potency ••••, Presence ••• (Charming Elegance), SL 2: Angelic Face, Slight French Accent

Played by Dark Passenger

Martha Villiers

PRE

...so, with a wink Alice departs the club. Leaving many hearts broken and enough fetish fuel in everyone's psyche's to last until winter.

Many thanks to all at the club!
    Health: 8 Willpower: 7 Vitae: Safari - -1 Striking Looks +2
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
Closed Thread