Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Watch
Request for Donations

There's a forum software upgrade in process. West is handling the purchasing of this, but I see no reason he should have to handle this all on his own, since we're a sizeable community and the more active users get a lot of entertainment from Twilight Valley. West, being the cool guy he is, doesnt really like the idea of hitting people up for money, but hey, I used to do professional fundraising, so I have no such issue.

Bo and I are donating a substantial chunk, but if some other folks are interested in tossing in a donation of $5-10, that'd be cool. Anyone interested, PM Bo and she'll provide you with West's PayPal info.

I want to make it clear: This is 100% voluntary, a donation. It's not a membership fee, there's no pressure, people who don't donate won't be treated any differently or have their characters screwed over or anything lame like that (well, no more than anyone else's characters get screwed over in the course of a story, anyhow), and nobody is required to pitch in. We don't need tons of donations, and we're not looking for anyone to make a profit from this.

And that's it for the charitable pitch. What happens from there is up to y'all.

Daeva forgot the best part- you get a sexy, sexy halo out of the deal.

Isn't there a page tucked away for Donations?

Here:
    http://nwod.org/forum/misc.php?do=donate

Vauban

I don't think it takes aussie dollars...:(

G
    Gelosiana

Do you accept either drugs, alchohol, or favors as donations?

I hate being broke, on so many different levels.

+ Reply to Thread