SL •• (Angelic Face)
    Invictus ••
    Alice Brown

Daeva Invictus

+1
    SL
    PRE

Dear Martha Villiers,

With all my recent traveling, investigating and socializing throughout France and England, I would almost forget how much I miss you and Sacramento. This message may come as a surprise (which is, naturally, my intention), but I couldn't stop wondering if everything is still going alright across the Atlantic Ocean... and if you're still safe? I heard there was a great fire downtown Sacramento, I hope no one important was hurt? How are you, considering this tragic fire, but also in general?

I want you to know that I'm relatively safe, and in a state of well-being. My "grandfather", charming as he is, sends his greetings to all of America. However, I must ask you not to bring greeting to everyone, because I would like to keep it a secret that I am returning to Sacramento soon.

Yes, you read that right!

To make a long story short (and suitable for electronic communication), I got what I came for, so I'm ready to come back. We may possibly have a thousand stories to exchange, but for now I simply wished to give you an update on my current situation.

I hope to be hearing from you soon.

Lots of love,
    Alice Brown
    "If you're not having fun, what's the point of living forever?''

Alice Brown, Blood Potency ••••, Presence ••• (Charming Elegance), SL 2: Angelic Face, Slight French Accent

Played by Dark Passenger

Martha Villiers

PRE

Upon reading the e-mail Martha squeals gleefully. It is indeed a delightful surprise. She smiles as she swiftly types a sincere reply.

There'll be a small skip in her step for the rest of the evening.

To: xxxx

My Dearest Alice,

It is such a joy to hear from you and to see all is well!

I shall look forward to greeting you upon your return to the city! If I can help with any travel arrangements and making other preparations for your return, do please let me know.

There are doubtless many stories to share and I do so look forward to hearing them all and doing all I can to help you settle back.

I thank you for the greetings from your grandfather and return them with gratitude and respect.

Likewise, I hope you be able to convey warm and proper regards to those senior in your local area from those of corresponding seniority here.

Please travel safely, dearest Alice!

Luceat vestra lux

Martha

[[OOC: Luceat lux vestra = (roughly) "let your light shine" ]]

Presence ••• (Gracious)
    SL •• (Angelic Face)
    Invictus ••
    Alice Brown

Daeva Invictus

+1
    SL
    PRE

To: beaumont1570@...

Dear Martha,

It was likewise a great joy even to imagine your sweet voice while reading your reply, I cannot wait to see you again! How time flies, it is unbelievable.

There is absolutely no reason to worry, I travel with all possible precautionary measures. Safety goes before comfort in this matter.

In fact, I am en route already. With several pairs of the newest spring and upcoming summer shoe collections you will love to see! It might take several days before I actually arrive though.

You better prepare Sacramento for my return! (Still, while keeping it a secret of course) Bonne chance!

Many kisses,
    Alice
    "If you're not having fun, what's the point of living forever?''

Alice Brown, Blood Potency ••••, Presence ••• (Charming Elegance), SL 2: Angelic Face, Slight French Accent

Played by Dark Passenger

Closed Thread