Ended
Watch

2013 Sutter Medical Charity Ball

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 6 of 6 First ... 2 3 4 5 6

Miach

PRE

Only too happy to let go of the tall man and the limping lady, Miach decided he owed it to Reverb to give him a chance with the regal woman with them. With a smile and a wave of his wrist, he gulped down his glass of rum, and nodded to the two of them.

"Vincent, Ms Tunt.... I will have to attend to patients tomorrow, which means I have to leave as well. It was nice meeting you. I wish you both a pleasant evening." and he left, glad that he had refrained from winking at the Obrimos.

Good luck, man.

he would need some too, if his dizzy head was any indication of the hangover that was looming over him...

Miach has left the Scene. Thank you !

Steven waved at Miach as he left, then turned to Reverb. “Hey, I’ve got to get going myself. I’ll see you around.” Then, after a quick wave goodbye, Steven turned and made his way towards the door.

Steven Kite has left the scene.

Claire Edmonton
    Claire Edmonton

PRE

Claire nods as the conversation dies down and others prepare to leave, offering each and every acknowledgement of her person a resonant, "Good Evening."

She does not leave right away, however, as she lingers about the room a bit to assure she doesn't leave at precisely the same time as the other kindred. Just to be sure.

With everyone else leaving, Claire will depart when the coast is clear unless stopped.

B
    Beej

"Nice meeting you Dillon." Vincent shakes the offered hand, hoping that was the right name. He had heard Claire call him that. "Martha, great to meet you." he offers her a handshake.

"Night Doc," Vincent gives Miach a little wave, "Later Steve."

"Evening Claire" he says with a smile and a little nod of the head as she excuses herself. He glances over at @October Davenport and throws her a wave. Glancing at his watch he figures its about time to hit the bars.

Vincent leaves the scene unless otherwise stopped.

Martha Villiers

PRE

As everyone leaves, Martha thanks each and everyone for their fascinating company and chat. On the way home she will recall the evening with Dillon with great delight.

Thanks all!
    Health: 8 Willpower: 7 Vitae: Safari - -1 Striking Looks +2
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

Page 6 of 6 First ... 2 3 4 5 6
Closed Thread