Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
41 - 50
DISPLAYED
(SK) A Night at the Museum

This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 5 of 6 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 Last

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Daniella finds the wide hallway leads to a junction, with adjoining hallways leading in either direction. The bathrooms are clearly marked.

"Oh, I think it would be much more fun if my new favorite gentlemen made a donation," Mrs. Lewis answered Callum. She smiled winningly, and her tone suggested that quid pro quo was the order of the day.

Date Action Roll Result
    2013-05-12 11:06:13 Mrs. Lewis rolls 9 to Manipulation + Persuasion (10 Again) 5, 4, 3, 2, 2, 7, 10, 4, 8, 4 2 successes
    2013-05-12 11:05:49 Mrs. Lewis rolls 7 to Resolve + Persuasion (10 Again) 6, 10, 10, 7, 4, 3, 3, 4, 10, 6 3 successes
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

S
    Sabeleth

Cal smiled and shrugged. "Seems a fair trade for bragging rights Mrs Lewis, what's a suitable number?"

He figured the gesture might help in the future too if he was going to expand his contacts in the arts here in Sacramento.

Mask of Tranquility
    SL •• (Handsome)
    Domain ••• (Reeve)
    Circle ••• (Hierophant)
    Mekhet •• (Recognized)
    (-1 Vitae in Requiem for Blush)
    Chris Wooding

Mask of Tranquility
    Mekhet
    Circle of the Crone

- 1 Vitae for Blush of Life in Requiem Subforum

PRE

Threesome? Alriiiiighty then.

Chris is glad they talk about money again. For now he waits to hear the woman's answer.
    Presence •• (Easy Going) | Striking Looks •• (Boy Next Door) | Mask of Tranquility | CotC ••• | Domain ••• | Mekhet ••

SL •• (Exotic Beauty)
    Presence •••• (Graceful)
    Daniella Sage

PRE

Daniella checks the time on her phone, figuring enough time has passed to pull this off. Pulling up the phone number she calls Chris, hoping she was right that it was him that sent the message. “It’s Daniella, I’m feeling sick and won’t be able to make it back for the tour, sorry, but it is quite urgent.”
    Presence •••• (Graceful)│Striking Looks •• (Exotic Beauty)│Mask of Tranquility│Blush Active in Public│British Accent│ WP: 4 Vitae 7

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

"Ten thousand," the woman answers with a smile.

She waves a manicured hand, and her tone suggests she's completely serious -- in a friendly way.

"Of course, some of our patrons donate much more."

Of course, some patrons donated much less... but Callum wanted special treatment.

She blinks, and gives Chris Wooding a curious look as his phone rings.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Mask of Tranquility
    SL •• (Handsome)
    Domain ••• (Reeve)
    Circle ••• (Hierophant)
    Mekhet •• (Recognized)
    (-1 Vitae in Requiem for Blush)
    Chris Wooding

Mask of Tranquility
    Mekhet
    Circle of the Crone

- 1 Vitae for Blush of Life in Requiem Subforum

PRE

Blink blink.

Either that woman is crazy, or Chris isn't used to this kind of business. Let's say he's happy his phone rings.

'Oh what's this... - It's Daniella, I’m feeling sick and won’t be able to make it back for the tour, sorry, but it is quite urgent. - sounds serious.' He reads that out loud, with a concerned tone, then he turns to Callum. 'Please, discuss the exact terms of this deal, and if it's good you have my support. I'm gonna go check on Daniella, she might need some support?'

And since it is urgent, Chris turns around and walks away. If not stopped..
    Presence •• (Easy Going) | Striking Looks •• (Boy Next Door) | Mask of Tranquility | CotC ••• | Domain ••• | Mekhet ••

SL •• (Exotic Beauty)
    Presence •••• (Graceful)
    Daniella Sage

PRE

Daniella hangs up the phone, standing near the bathrooms, as she waits for Chris to arrive. Wondering what he had in mind.
    Presence •••• (Graceful)│Striking Looks •• (Exotic Beauty)│Mask of Tranquility│Blush Active in Public│British Accent│ WP: 4 Vitae 7

S
    Sabeleth

Cal watches as Chris walks away then turns his full attention back to Mrs Lewis.

"Actually I've been meaning to get more involved in the arts community now that I'm established here Mrs Lewis." He thought about it for a moment then nodded. "A lump sum doesn't work for me right now, but ten thousand over a few months is entirely doable."

It was probably time to get his accountant to release some of the hoard he was sitting on, especially if he was going to open up that school, but this would also suit his long-term plans.

"Consider me your latest patron." The Daeva extended a hand to seal the deal the old-fashioned way.

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Mrs. Lewis give Chris a curious look, but Callum begins speaking. There's a moment as Chris begins to move away that it seems as if she might say something, but turns her attention fully to Callum. He's not as pretty as Chris, but he is talking about money. Whatever benefits her job might afford, she is a professional.

"Well, fortunately, we do have tiers of patronage," she answers Callum with a smile.

"I certainly look forward to your rising."

Of course she's talking about the patronage levels.

S
    Sabeleth

"Oh Mrs Lewis, it's a pleasure doing business with you." He flashed the rock star grin and offers her his arm. "Please, lead on."

She might have the hots for young (hah!) Mr Wooding but he doubted she'd object to getting a little more up-close and personal with him.

"Do you have special functions for the museum's benefactors at all? I think it would be interesting to get to know the rarefied company I'll be keeping." The two Mekhet ought to be able to find their own way around, since they had previously discussed the layout of the museum. Cal was quite happy to get the guided tour, and wondered how much the room would have changed since his previous visit. Hopefully there would be at least two fewer Kindred...

Page 5 of 6 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 Last
Closed Thread