Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
(SK) A Night at the Museum

This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last

Mask of Tranquility
    SL •• (Handsome)
    Domain ••• (Reeve)
    Circle ••• (Hierophant)
    Mekhet •• (Recognized)
    (-1 Vitae in Requiem for Blush)
    Chris Wooding

Mask of Tranquility
    Mekhet
    Circle of the Crone

- 1 Vitae for Blush of Life in Requiem Subforum

PRE

The night after this scene

With an appointment made, Chris Wooding and the two other could "for academic" purposes freely walk through the museum. Of course, they weren't here to investigate old artifact, mainly not. Or some art. Daniella Sage, Callum McCann and he would visit the museum to find traces of an hostile Kindred to the Domain.

That the Goddess may grant us some luck.

Because as it appeared now, they don't have a lot to work with. Chris had made an attempt to feed, but his rush did no good. As always, he's wearing simple black clothes. Yet he wouldn't want to have a chance to arrive here with blood on his clothes. So maybe it's for the best he didn't find anyone to feed on.

Now he waits in front of the entrance to the museum, on the others to arrive. With his weapon well hidden.

Feed and Obfuscated katana
    Date Action Roll Result
    2013-03-31 07:24:53 Chris rolls 5 to Wits+Lar+Obf - size to Touch of Shadow (10 Again) 5, 8, 8, 7, 10, 1 3 successes
    2013-03-31 07:14:55 Chris rolls 5 to Strength + Subt for monthly feeding (10 Again) 2, 4, 3, 1, 1 failure
    Presence •• (Easy Going) | Striking Looks •• (Boy Next Door) | Mask of Tranquility | CotC ••• | Domain ••• | Mekhet ••

Mask of Tranquility
    SL •• (Handsome)
    Domain ••• (Reeve)
    Circle ••• (Hierophant)
    Mekhet •• (Recognized)
    Chris Wooding

Mask of Tranquility
    Mekhet
    Circle of the Crone

PRE

Lol I see I forgot to give the scene a name xD

Chris waits a few minutes... but he doesn't like it when others are late.

He sends Daniella Sage and Callum McCann a message: We planned to meet outside the museum, right? Or shall I go inside already? - CW.

After all, he didn't expect any dangers here. And who knows, maybe Auspex could bring him a lot further already, without the need for two Officials.
    Presence •• (Easy Going) | Striking Looks •• (Boy Next Door) | Mask of Tranquility | CotC ••• | Domain ••• | Mekhet ••

S
    Sabeleth

OOC:

Callum had arrived earlier than planned so as to make sure that the outrageous flirt Mrs Lewis, the Museum Curator, could have a little bit of fun with him. Cal didn't mind as long as it got the job done, but when the message came in and he he noted the time he had to gently remind her that she was supposed to be opening up for his friends the academics.

"Sorry to be a bother but my friends are waiting. If it's all the same with you I'd rather let them get on with things, it'll keep them happy."

With the infamous grin he made his way over to the doors and spotted @Chris Wooding . Holding the door he smiled. "Sorry to keep you waiting, come on in."

Random Hunting; 4 suxx: full blood pool
    Date Action Roll Result
    2013-04-02 18:36:52 Callum McCann rolls 7 to Feeding roll [Presence+Persuasion] (10 Again) 8, 5, 9, 9, 9, 2, 6 4 successes

SL •• (Exotic Beauty)
    Presence •••• (Graceful)
    Daniella Sage

PRE

Daniella pulls her phone out as she made her way towards the entrance, silently cursing her late arrival. It was not like her to arrive late for anything; she only hopes no one would be too upset with her. Her steps quicken as she spots Chris waiting outside and the door opening. Smiling, “Sorry for being late.” She says to both Chris and Callum, looking slightly embarrassed.
    Presence •••• (Graceful)│Striking Looks •• (Exotic Beauty)│Mask of Tranquility│Blush Active in Public│British Accent│ WP: 4 Vitae 7

Mask of Tranquility
    SL •• (Handsome)
    Domain ••• (Reeve)
    Circle ••• (Hierophant)
    Mekhet •• (Recognized)
    Chris Wooding

Mask of Tranquility
    Mekhet
    Circle of the Crone

PRE

Chris is surprised first, wondering what the Deputy had been doing. So much for doing things according to plan... then he smiles politely. 'Thanks.' When quickened steps approach them, Chris turns around to see what's coming.

'No problem, Miss Sage.' It happens. Back to Callum, with a grin, 'As it seems you have things quite well in hand, please lead the way.

S
    Sabeleth

"Evening Mr Wooding, Miss Sage. Come on in." Cal held the door for them and closed it behind them as all three walked into the Museum's grand entrance hall. "I've already seen some of the exhibits you might be interested in. We can start there or look around a bit first and get a more general sense of the place?"

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Mrs. Lewis appears, dressed as immaculately as only a monied older woman can be. She smiles, her eyes taking in both the handsome men that have appeared.

"Hello! I'm Mrs. Sarah Jean Lewis. You may call me Mrs. Lewis. You must be this evening's special guests. And you are?"

To Callum, it's almost like deja vu.

Then there's the really odd feeling that she's looking at them likes she's never seen any of them before.
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Mask of Tranquility
    SL •• (Handsome)
    Domain ••• (Reeve)
    Circle ••• (Hierophant)
    Mekhet •• (Recognized)
    Chris Wooding

Mask of Tranquility
    Mekhet
    Circle of the Crone

PRE

'Good evening Mrs. Lewis, I'm Chris Wooding.' He nods to the older woman. Since Chris is not used to how she normally acts, her actions are not particularly suspicious.

Of course, they are all certain Kindred have been here before. A woman tried to dominate Callum. If she had the whole museum brainwashed, things could turn out to be bad.

So, just to be sure, Chris stares oddly at the woman for just a second too long... checking her aura.

SL •• (Exotic Beauty)
    Presence •••• (Graceful)
    Daniella Sage

PRE

Daniella takes in the woman as she approached, “Good evening Mrs. Lewis, I’m Daniella Sage, pleased to meet you.”
    Presence •••• (Graceful)│Striking Looks •• (Exotic Beauty)│Mask of Tranquility│Blush Active in Public│British Accent│ WP: 4 Vitae 7

S
    Sabeleth

Curious, I wonder if Ms Mystery got to her? "Hi there Mrs. Lewis. I'm Callum McCann. Glad to be here."

He gave his usual charming smile and looked for any sign of recognition, although he suspected that something had gone down. She should remember him, unless her memories had been altered.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last
Closed Thread