Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
231 - 240
DISPLAYED
(0909) Court

Page 24 of 79 First ... 14 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 34 74 ... Last

"And actually he has not agreed to the boon yet, Harpy Naetesh. I had hoped to have it adjudicated privately to spare his Covenant public embarrassment, seeing as how he is the current leader, but he does not seem to be here to express his opinions on the matter."
    Mariel considered. She couldn't count on Father Black even showing up tonight. She turned to the Harpy, and inclined her head in a deferential nod.

I am very sure that the Lancea et Sanctum would be most interested in a private adjudication, if that is appropriate in the absence of the Bishop.

L
    Lionell

D'Wayne gathers the robe he's wearing about himself before he starts to walk through the throng of Beasts. He's heard the word Seneschal said a few times in reference to one particular individual and he makes his way towards Heathcliff. He licks his lips softly, unconsciously as he approaches Heathcliff, steeling himself against the larger Beast he's approaching. "Good evening, Sir. May I understand you to be the Seneschal of this city?"

Ghost for Lezlie while she gets caught up

Having been given responsibility to manage the sound equipment, Lezlie steps out from behind her booth and looks over Court. How exactly was this night going so right and so wrong at the same time?

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

"I'm sure the Invictus of Sacramento will be glad to welcome him," Asa agreed. "As far as the other matter, that sounds excellent. I will make sure to have Olivette set aside the evening."

Asa continued to watch the groupings of the Kindred below. Some were expected. Some were not. Hopefully the night would reveal family he had not met -- family more suited to be called Lords.

"I think we'll begin soon," Asa commented, motioning slightly to Heathcliff.

Two Courts now -- and no Bethem.

Truth be told, he was ready to skip to the dancing and enjoying himself already.
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Heathcliff Staley

NOS
    PRE

Heathcliff didn't mind the colorfully robed Kindred approaching, just his Beast, who seemed respectful, and winks at Arnoud as he puts on his official voice, and turns toward the new arrival. The scar was impressive, but why didn't he put a patch over it? The other eye is unsettling green...he remembered a green like that from the last court. "You are correct. I am Seneschal Staley." He checks his watch, and looks back up, sees the Prince motioning to him. "Court is starting now. If you are new to the city, and require Acknowledgement, I will be handling that towards the end. If there is something else you need to discuss, seek me out after, and I shall find time to speak with you."

He turns to Arnoud. "It is time to start, if you'll please shut and lock the doors. Also, who is in charge of sound, so I don't have to yell again? I'm sure that was uncomfortable for everyone." He laughs, and Arnoud points him towards Lezlie. "Thanks." Heathcliff makes his way over to Lezlie without delay, and Arnoud takes care of the door.

Court is now closed to anyone not in the room.

"Lezlie? The Prefect informed me you were in charge of sound. I require a microphone, please."

Dirge

+1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

Dirge stuck with her new covenant mates hoping that Circe would be able to introduce her to the Seneschal. After all I is a little hard to find someone herself when she is unable to see them or know what they sound like. Her thoughts went back to the troubling things she has heard during her short stay in the city and the kindred’s open attitude to discuss things in public.

“Excuse me Hierophant I will have some things to discuss in private after court concerning The Masquerade in this city…and I do not mean this evening’s ball.”

Lezlie

Lezlie expects to brace herself as the night's Keeper approaches her and is surprised as he is no more predator than her.

It almost compels her to attack. Almost.

"Yes, of course. Um, here's a wireless mike, switch is righhhhht here. And you just clip that right... ah, you got it! Yup!"

"And I have a few extras, um, just in case other people need them. I can control them from the booth, so... don't worry about switching them off or on during. Would you like to take them or should I...?"

Lezlie

And she adds suddenly in a low voice. "I'm also a Liar. Not about the uh, microphones but more generally."

How miserably awkward, thank God it'll be over with soon.

Dirge stuck with her new covenant mates hoping that Circe would be able to introduce her to the Seneschal. After all I is a little hard to find someone herself when she is unable to see them or know what they sound like. Her thoughts went back to the troubling things she has heard during her short stay in the city and the kindred’s open attitude to discuss things in public.

“Excuse me Hierophant I will have some things to discuss in private after court concerning The Masquerade in this city…and I do not mean this evening’s ball.”
    Circe touches Dirge's shoulder lightly. "I will be glad to discuss these matters after tonight's festivities. I will also see to it you are introduced to the Seneschal, Mr. Staley. Meanwhile... have you a place to Haven?"

Victoria Stamford
    Fisher

Presence ••
    Adamantine Arrow Status •
    Victoria Stamford

She nods at the question. "Cerberus and I have found a location in the city sewers. I know that it is cliche, but I can't afford the risk of sunlight from holes I can't see."

Page 24 of 79 First ... 14 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 34 74 ... Last
Closed Thread