Ended
Watch
11 - 20
DISPLAYED
Book Worming

Page 2 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5 Last
    Angel of Darkness
    M

Dash scoops up the coffee as it's served, happy with his spoils.

"So Rube, Vae, whatchal up to?"

Presence ●●●● (Fiery)
    Striking Looks ●● (Fierce)
    Status
    Arrow ●●
    Consillium ●●
    Culture ●
    Police ●
    Mana: Full
    WP: -2
    Vae
    Adamantine Arrow, ObrimosSentinel

Status (Culture) •
    Status (Emergency Services) • [Officer Gideon]
    ST INFO

PRE

Nothing much, I’m picking up a few theory books, I’ve been looking into herbalism, it’s fairly interesting.” And it never hurt to look around off the books.

Either of you? And thanks for the caffeine.” She said with a small smile at Rubick.
    Speaking {0FAF0B} || Thinking {8340A8}

nimbus

S
    Savnok

So the cop had a name afterall. Thanks Dash, he internally congratulated the fellow Acanthus. That was one detail he couldn't pry out of her and the new Arrow simply gave it to him. The journalist could pay attention to details when he felt they were pertinent. Rubick picked up the coffee and handed it off to the First Talon and then his own.

"Well, I was exploring the city and figured I'd stop in here. I'm bound to browse around a bit. I'm sure something interesting will catch my eye."

Rawlins
    Rawlins

PRE

Rawlins retrieves a small selection of books. He was still humming as he joined the cue for a coffee. Fingers drummed hungrily, itching to get to work.

Angel of Darkness
    M

The Dancer shrugs, taking a sip of his hot drink. "I popped in here to take a nap. Then I noticed two of my favorite people so I thought I'd come say hi." He glances over his shoulder at the scruffy old man behind them in line then back to Rubick.

"So dude, how did your date go?"

S
    Savnok

"Well, you know she was when we saw her? Still the same..." he shrugged. Perhaps he could re-direct the topic, "Since we're kinda in the way, let's go grab some seats. Find any good books here?" The Acanthus gestured toward the seats.

Presence ●●●● (Fiery)
    Striking Looks ●● (Fierce)
    Status
    Arrow ●●
    Consillium ●●
    Culture ●
    Police ●
    Mana: Full
    WP: -2
    Vae
    Adamantine Arrow, ObrimosSentinel

Status (Culture) •
    Status (Emergency Services) • [Officer Gideon]
    ST INFO

PRE

Who?” Vae said after getting the barista to add sugar to the coffee. “I’ve been looking for more of the Starwars Fction but I keep getting distracted by the Warhammer 40k stuff.

The Obrimos said with a shrug, “Those are Fictional pursuits though. What about you two?

She walked past the line of people in cue for coffee with a bright smile.
    Speaking {0FAF0B} || Thinking {8340A8}

nimbus

Angel of Darkness
    M

Dash turns and smiles at the First Talon as he follows Rube. He holds up his discounted book.

"Screwtape's a classic. Plus it's not so big it's uncomfortable when you place it on your face to block out the light."

He chuckles as he sits down. "So Vae what's your deal, besides being the finest cop I've ever seen? I'd think a cop would be drawn more to the GoV insteada the AA."

Rawlins
    Rawlins

PRE

Rawlins pays for his coffee and his books with a smile and a gracious thank-you. Taking up his humming once more, he locates for himself a quiet table with a good view of the door and, preferably, his back to the wall. Laying out his finds he digs into his canvas bag for a notepad and pen.

No time like the present!

Rawlins sets to work reading and taking notes on Sacramento's colourful past

S
    Savnok

In response to Vae he stated the facts, "Oh just a local girl Dash and I met at one of his performances." The Acanthus tried to sweep the topic of the date aside and then Dash started speaking of the Orders. Oh no... As much as the new Arrow had banged him up, he was more afraid of Vae and certainly felt afraid for the fellow Enchanter. Rubick remained silent as Dash spoke.

Page 2 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5 Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 1

You do not have permission to view the list of names.