Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
61 - 66
DISPLAYED
Bum's Rush (ATTN: ORPHAN, TEEGAN)

This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 7 of 7 First ... 3 4 5 6 7

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

"Yeah, maybe... maybe not..." he grunts, yet stands. Knees pop and the man quivers a bit as his back adjusts from laying on the bench. Newspapers begin swirling and he flails about to catch them. Gathering what he can, he painstakingly straightens and folds them. "Just don't tell Wassim I'm cheating on him," he mumbles, stabbing a thumb at the hot dog vendor.
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

PRE

Tug smiles. Alright, we got him talking. Now to figure out why Fate thinks he's so important. "Great. I know a quiet spot not far from here, if you don't mind walking, Mister...?" He keeps his attention focused on his new companion, not willing to risk spooking the guy by signaling his fellow Arrows.

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

"Where we going?" he asks, folding his newpapers. Apparently he didn't hear the question on the end of Tug's words. "Denny's gives me gas," he adds sagely.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Brutus joins up with Orphan, watching Tug head off with the old bum. "We follow?" he asks aside to the Acanthus. Apparently Brutus was going too. Or at least he thought so.

PRE

Tug doesn't fail to notice the man has changed the topic, but whether it's because he's nuts, or whether he's hiding something, is what the big Thyrsus has to determine. "O'Malley's over on 2nd," Tug tells him. "Hey," he says slyly, "Didn't I see you over at the bookstore around (cross-streets) the other day?" After he asks, he risks a glance behind to assure himself that the other Arrows were falling in behind.

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

"That depends," comes the reply. "Was I wearing purple socks? I wear purple socks on other days."

Continued here...

Page 7 of 7 First ... 3 4 5 6 7
Closed Thread