DISPLAYED
The Spiral XIV

Page 6 of 6 First ... 2 3 4 5 6
    I
    Irina

For expediencies sake:

Evan Dorn perception
    Date Action Roll Result
    2013-04-28 13:03:44 Evan Dorn rolls 3 to Perception -2 (10 Again) 10, 9, 5, 6 2 successes

Girardi is successfully able to listen in quite subtly to Evan and Monty's conversation. Harrison on the other hands, proves a bit less adept than his partner, and both Evan and Monty just about manage to glean a bit of attention is turning onto them.

Derevko

"I hear a blip, your access is rescinded. Being a former agent of this government, I imagine you'd know all about secrecy," the Old Man pulled a card from his shirt pocket, which was frankly quite convenient. He handed it to Derevko, before stepping aside to let him pass.

C
    Cross

Girardi did not think much of the idea of trafficking going on from beneath the Spiral. That being said, he was a routine attendee - so too were other Feds. Who in their right fucking mind would traffic drugs from right beneath a bunch of Feds?

Nobody. It made literally no sense. And that was the nature of the rumour mill. Very rarely did it make any sense. Tony's give-a-fuck-ometer hit zero and he returned to his drink.

"You play poker, Harrison?" he asked, sipping the Guinness and placed it gently back on the bar. He wished the place had a kitchen. He was craving a burger.

K
    Kazakin

"You're gonna find me quiet as a fucking mouse, I promise ya," Derevko said. If mice were scarred assholes, anyway.

Maybe he should have said sewer rat. His inner animal was probably a sewer rat. One of the insane ones that frothed and was missing an ear.

"Thanks for the card."

I
    Irina

The Old Man responded with a curt snort, but he wasn't going to assume Derevko would cause trouble before it happened. If he suspected the former Fed was going to cause a ruckus, the man would not have a key card in his hand right now.

"Keep it safe," he stated, before stepping back out into the bar area. He immediately scanned the room, checking on who wanted what, when and whether trouble was brewing.

x
    xohgr

Having the impression of being watched Evan looked at the man who sat across from him. "I can appreciate the feeling of displacement. My job took me all arount the globe." Suddenly pale Evans face takes on a glimmer of horror as he faces a memory. With a shudder he continues. "Well I think I need a drink. You want something? I'll buy."

OOC

Harrison gives himself a brief shake as he let's his attention drift back to the conversation with his partner. "Hmm? Oh," it takes him a moment to process the question. He hadn't been subtle enough and at least one of the guys had seen him listening. Still, that voice sounded familiar......

"Um, yeah, sure. Occasionally at least. I'm not a big gambler though. Why? You thinking of trying to find a game?"

Campanella
    Campanella

Campanella
    Ingrid

"I'll have another one of these. Thank you." Monty gave a friendly smile and shifted in his seat. "You said you were a radio host? What's your show?"

I
    Irina

The Spiral XIV will close on 03/05/2013.

C
    Cross

Girardi nodded, finishing up his beer in a long pull with a satisfied 'ahh' at the end. "Yeah, man, I think so, if you're interested. Maybe the guys at the office or whatever'd be down to play." They certainly had at Customs, plenty - that was just part of the ritual of being 'one of the guys'. You played poker, you drank beer, you hunted smugglers. It was the way of the Fed.

"Anyway. It's about that time. You want a ride home?"

Harrison takes a quick glance at his watch as he catches one last piece of conversation. Radio? Oh! That's where I've heard that voice! He shoots one more glance in the direction of the other conversation. After all, it's not every day you get to put a face to a voice that comes out of your car radio. Then he nods. "Probably a good idea." He takes one last large swallow of his drink and leaves a couple bills on the counter.

Grabbing his coat, Harrison follows his partner out of the bar.

Page 6 of 6 First ... 2 3 4 5 6

Members who have read this thread : 2

You do not have permission to view the list of names.