Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

(SK) Returning and Reporting

THREADID
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.

Zack Griffiths
    Invictus Gangrel

Blood Potency 1
    Aspect of the Predator
    Presence 2
    (quietly stares, speaks calmly)

Zach pulled Mr. Marioletti's car around the turn, coming up on the Avalon. Turning his view from the road for a minute, he looked to his right, at Bailiff Sage, and then even further around to Catherine's torpored body in the back seat.

"This will be the least fun part of tonight." Zach said to Daniella. Which was saying something, since they had been hacked at by a swordsman, almost run over by a plane, almost driven into a bonfire, and had wounds and injury aplenty. "What punishments are reserved for failures in this domain?"

While Zach wanted to be a little cheerful, since no one one the team had died, and criminals were identified, and technically the Kindred they had been sent to help turned out to be something like an Anarchist, there wasn't much to report.

Aside from the fact that they had had their asses handed to them, and embarrassed the Domain. Hence Zach's cheerful mood.
    Zach Griffiths Invictus Gangrel
    BP 1 Presence 2 (quiet and calm)
    [Center]"Zachary speaking" [I][COLOR="#009900"]Zachary thinking[????????
    Destiny has two ways of crushing us - by refusing our wishes, and by fulfilling them. - Henri Frederic Amiel

SL •• (Exotic Beauty)
    Presence •••• (Graceful)
    Daniella Sage

PRE

Daniella looked out the window as they drove to Avalon, not happy with how the evening turned out. Zachs voice brings Daniella out of her thoughts, “I’m not convinced we failed. We were sent to assist Mr Marioletti, which we did, he just turned out to be an ass who tried to have us killed.” She replied, looking to Zach. “But others may view it differently, and we won’t know until we report.”
    Presence •••• (Graceful)│Striking Looks •• (Exotic Beauty)│Mask of Tranquility│Blush Active in Public│British Accent│ WP: 4 Vitae 7

Zack Griffiths
    Invictus Gangrel

Blood Potency 1
    Aspect of the Predator
    Presence 2

Zach drove on a little more, thinking.

"She may be thirsty when she wakes up. Should we grab her a drink before we get there?"

Waking up from torpor wasn't fun. Zach knew from personal experience how it felt.
    Destiny has two ways of crushing us - by refusing our wishes, and by fulfilling them. - Henri Frederic Amiel

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Zach's phone indicates he's received a text.
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Zack Griffiths
    Invictus Gangrel

Blood Potency 1
    Aspect of the Predator
    Presence 2

Crap. This happens NOW?

We may have to start Escaping into Elysia over.

Zach's gonna have a body or two.

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

nope keep going, time to start cleaning up continuity.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

SL •• (Exotic Beauty)
    Presence •••• (Graceful)
    Daniella Sage

PRE

Daniella looked to Zach again, “I would imagine that there is a system already in place for dealing with such sensitive issues. My advice would be to leave it in the hands of those more experienced with handling such matters, if it is determined that we need to find her a drink, then we will obtain one for her.” Daniella wasn’t sure how such matters like this were handled; it was a whole new topic for her, one she intended to learn from.
    Presence •••• (Graceful)│Striking Looks •• (Exotic Beauty)│Mask of Tranquility│Blush Active in Public│British Accent│ WP: 4 Vitae 7

Zack Griffiths
    Invictus Gangrel

Blood Potency 1
    Aspect of the Predator
    Presence 2

Zach nodded at Daniella, and then checked his phone.

"Remember the business meeting some months back? The loudmouth and I were given an assignment, and it looks like he just finished his part, and he's waiting at the office. He'll need me in not too long. Let's try to hurry."

Zach pulled into the parking lot, and started to drive around back. They needed to hide Catherine until they could get her inside. And then, Erich would be waiting.

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Rather than a 3 day nudge, let's just close this so it merges into Escaping into Elysia

Closed Thread