Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
(1303) Callum and Tracy

This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
    S
    Sabeleth

Callum was pleased to return Tracy's smile with one of his own. He liked Tracy Burns and found her easy company. "I'm doing just fine thanks Deputy Burns." Cal raised the 18 year Glenlivet by way of greeting. "Can I fix you up with anything? I've just been catching up with Family." He nodded back towards Daymian McMahon . "Looks pleasantly quiet tonight. One particular new face in tonight, figured I'd take a look at his general demeanor before going for a chat."

The fully robed priest stuck out quite vividly thanks to what Cal presumed was the effect of his curse. "Good to see Mr Osterman back in civvies."

PRE

"Oh, I'm alright, but thanks for the offer," said Tracy in reply, the smile still painted across her lips. "Catching up with family is good. I've been meaning to do some of that myself actually." As she said those words, her emerald green eyes scanned the crowd hoping to find Roxie Hart . After all, the Regent of South Sac had mentioned that they needed to talk about family matters at some point.

The redheaded Gangrel nodded at Callum's comment. "Indeed it is. Let's just hope that it isn't the calm before the storm," she said as she finished doing another sweep of the room before turning to face him directly. "Yes, I did notice the unfamiliar Kindred speaking with the Grand Wyrm and Brother Raluca, but I have yet to meet him myself." At the Daeva's next comment, Tracy couldn't help but let out a soft chuckle as she nodded. "It certainly is! Won't be calling too much attention to himself that way, which is good."

S
    Sabeleth

Cal shrugged with a smile when Tracy turned down a drink. "No worries, some other time then. And family is family, always good to check in with them." Hopefully before they do anything dumb.

He wasn't going to jinx it a second time, but there had been pleasantly few storms since his appointment as a Deputy and he hoped it stayed that way at least a little longer. "Seem to be quite a few new faces around town, although I see most of them didn't show up tonight. So that leaves our new friend as the centre of attention." His eyes went back to the Priest, despite the guilty revulsion it brought on.

"What's a good night to go bike shopping? Been meaning to follow up on that with you."

OOC:

PRE

OOC

Tracy nodded in agreement with her fellow Deputy's words. "Definitely," she said in response. "Especially if you happen to be the Whip." As she said those words, she considered that it had been sometime since Clan Gangrel had gotten together. There had been that one hunt that hadn't turned all that successful, but no official meeting in some time. Hmm, perhaps I should mention that to Dillon, she thought to herself, her emerald green eyes scanning the crowd for the Priscus of Savages.

"Yeah, not many have come out this evening," said the redheaded Gangrel in response. "Maybe that's why things are so quiet. Not that it bothers me of course." She gave Callum a quick wink after saying those words, and then her attention was drawn to the same individual the Daeva was scoping out. I'll have to ask Max about that priest later on. They were talking for a bit, so maybe he can give me the inside scoop...

At Callum's next question, the petite Dragon simply gave a little shrug. "Any night really. We can do our patrols together and then I can take you to a couple of places," she said, offering him a pleasant smile. "It really depends on what you are looking for, and how much you are willing to spend."

S
    Sabeleth

"Sounds good, money's not a huge issue but I'm not going to spend more than I need to. I'll give you a call and sort something out." Tracy was fun to hang out with, he just needed to remind himself every so often that she was with the Grand Wyrm...

"I was thinking of picking up a few things for the Chapterhouse gym room too. Maybe we can get together and do some training? I'd like to bend your ear about Covenant stuff anyway." Cal was brimming with questions, and he felt like an information sponge these days.

PRE

Tracy nodded at her fellow Deputy's words. "Cool, then we'll get you set up for something that works for you," she said to the Daeva, offering him a smile. "I'll be expecting your call then." With that, she gave him a quick wink, mostly a playful gesture.

"Oh cool. Yeah, getting a pair of new punching bags is not a bad idea," said the petite Gangrel in response to Callum's words. "Yeah, we can definitely get together spar a bit, and I'll be happy to answer any questions you may have." Her smile widened slightly as she said those words. "That said, I can't promise that I have all the answers..." the redheaded Deputy let her words trail off as she chuckled a bit.

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Two days to wrap this up, please...
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

PRE

Seeing that her fellow Deputy was too focused on the priestly newcomer, Tracy's attention shifted elsewhere. Just at that moment, she took note of the Prince leaving the Elysium. "Seems like things are coming to a close for the evening," she said to the Daeva, nodding in the direction of the door as others followed in the Prince's footsteps and began to make their exits. "I've got do another set of rounds before dawn, so I'll be catching you later." With that, the petite Gangrel offered Callum a sweet smile and a playful salute before walking away from the bar.

Tracy exits the scene

Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.