(Fashionable / Piercing Blue Eyes)
    Blood Potency
    Ashley Cohen

Blush Active in Scenes
    Scenes

+2
    SL
    PRE

Ashley nods to Zach. "Of course Ranger Griffiths, though I take it we are crashing there for the day." She glances to her Priscus for a moment before she looks back to Erich, Zach, and Daniella. Ashley does not like the prospect of going anywhere but her Haven so close to dawn, but she knows it cannot be helped. She is not too concerned with Erich trying to pull anything and figures that the group will have a better chance of success with the help of a Lord. Besides, Ashley is curious as to what is inside the case...

"I guess while we handle that affair we can work on figuring out potential places that Marroletti would go as I am fairly sure he will be trying to leave Sacramento as soon as possible..."
    "Don't be pretentious, I am the truth."

Social Combat
    WP ••••• | Dominance Modifier ••••• | Guile •• | Nerve [ ][ ][ ][ ][ ]

Ciara Maskelyne

Ciara Maskelyne
    Striking Looks 2 (European Beauty)
    Presence 4 (Magnetic)
    Blood Potency 4

Status

City 2
    Ventrue ~
    Invictus 1

As Ciara gathers information on the developing story, she was happy to hear that the story was taking a favorable turn. She decides it's best to steer the discussion in the direction it was already heading. A few anonymous confirmations of rumors, a few denials that could be backed up by her associates in City Hall, and soon the story falls in line to what she had outlined in her mind earlier.

Arson and property damage drew the attention of the police and led to investigations. Tragic accidents got ridiculed on Tosh.0 and are quickly forgotten...

5 suxx
    Date Action Roll Result
    2013-04-15 00:31:33 Ciara rolls 7 to edit news (Manipulation+Persuasion+Allies-3) (10 Again) 8, 8, 1, 7, 8, 8, 10, 2 5 successes
    Presence 4 (Magnetic) | Striking Looks 2 (European Beauty) | *Speaks with a vaguely Continental European accent*

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Ciara's connections are happy to edit accordingly, and are thrilled she could shed some insight on the situation.

Nudge AlphaStrike
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Zack Griffiths
    Invictus Gangrel

Blood Potency 1
    Aspect of the Predator
    Presence 2
    (quietly stares, speaks calmly)

Zach looks around one last time before answering everyone.

"Yes, Miss Cohen, it appears we will be there till tomorrow evening. Do you need anything like an over-day bag, or do you have what you need easily retrievable?"

Zach then turns to the Seneschal.

"It appears everything is in order, Seneschal Villiers. We will depart for the Funeral Home immediately."

Once he has Martha's OK, Zach waves to the other members of the troupe, and motions them towards the exit.

On their way out, Zach moves next to Erich ( Erich Passions ) and says, still loud enough for the others to hear, "Can you get yourself and Miss Cohen to the Funeral Home? I want more than one escape vehicle in case of an emergency."
    Zach Griffiths Invictus Gangrel
    BP 1 Presence 2 (quiet and calm)
    [Center]"Zachary speaking" [I][COLOR="#009900"]Zachary thinking[????????
    Destiny has two ways of crushing us - by refusing our wishes, and by fulfilling them. - Henri Frederic Amiel

Ciara Maskelyne

Ciara Maskelyne
    Striking Looks 2 (European Beauty)
    Presence 4 (Magnetic)
    Blood Potency 4

Status

City 2
    Ventrue ~
    Invictus 1

It takes the Lordess a little while to get her ducks in a row; but things worked out better than she could have hoped for. Taking a moment to compose herself, the female Ventrue made her way back to the the others. She wasn't surprised to see some of them seemed ready to depart. What did surprise her was the way Ashley, Zach, and Erich seemed to be getting along after the supposed crisis that had originally drew her out to the Avalon in the first place...

Doing her best to hide the annoyance she felt at the whole situation, Ciara turns to Martha and offers the tiny Mekhet a polite bow of the head. "The situation at the airport has been taken care of, Seneschal Villiers. There may need to be some follow-up with the police, but for the moment I have convinced the media to portray it as a tragic equipment failure."
    Presence 4 (Magnetic) | Striking Looks 2 (European Beauty) | *Speaks with a vaguely Continental European accent*

Martha Villiers

PRE

"Thank you! Splendid work, Priscus!" Martha enthuses. Bright eyed and clearly delighted at this turn of events, she nods her thanks to Ciara.

"Well, that all seems most splendid!" she repeats. Nodding again to Zach and others, she's keen to get the various plans underway and activity solved before dawn.

"Ranger..."
    she adds to Zach, taking the chance to offer a reminder..."please co-ordinate with everyone here to take the investigation forward...and I am sure you will usefully call on others who are eager to help!"

Delighted and pleased at the various aspects of teamwork shown so far. Smiling still, she begins to help co-ordinate the delivery of the fallen vampire to the parlour...

...and, unless there is anything else to solve...I think - as the deadline has now overshot - we can usefully draw this far reaching thread to a successful close!
    Health: 8 Willpower: 7 Vitae: Safari - -1 Striking Looks +2
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

Page 8 of 8 First ... 4 5 6 7 8
Closed Thread