Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
Crowded night at The Raven

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last

Sam Skrit, Wizened, Spring Court
    Tam, Thyrsus, Mysterium

Hector stepped into The Raven. It was a little crowded with regulars this evening, but he had made enough acquaintenance that his presence didn't stop any conversations. He went to the bar and when the bartender gave him a look, Hector said, "I'll have a whiskey. And, do you know anybody that is looking for a bike mechanic? I've got good hands and I'm looking for some work."

S
    Soirgriffe

Jack walked into the Raven, yawning as he enterred. He felt like definatly needed a break and so he was here. Walking up to the bar he reached into his jeans pocket to check the lighter and his wallet was still there. He then quickly checked the other pocket hoping his phone was there. He breathed the held breath as it was.
    He arrived at the bar and waiting to be served.

The bartender pours Hector a shot of whiskey and passes it to him. He points across the room to a corner where a couple of tough looking guys wearing jeans and leather jackets sit laughing over beers.

"That's Sully and Vic. Sully puts together custom rides for a living. He might be able to help you out."

The bartender then moves down the bar to where Jack was sitting, looking him over. The look obviously communicated that they didn't get many patrons that looked like Jack.

"What'll ya have?" he says to him

S
    Soirgriffe

"I think" Jack said in his usual airy tones, looking around by the bar, "I'll take a shot of Vodka." He then looked down and focused at the barkeeper and smiled slightly, but nervously.

Tam, Thyrsus, Mysterium

Hector thanks the bartender, but wanders over to Jack.

"This place doesn't get many people looking like you. I thought I might say hello, before someone decides to mess with you. I'm Hector, biker-blogger. What's your game?"

Hector puts out a hand in greeting.

The bartender pours Jack a shot of Smirnoff, and passes it to him.

After giving him another lingering look the bartender walks off to serve someone else.

S
    Soirgriffe

Jack puts out a hand to shake Hector's a bit nervously, but he doesn't talk just yet.
    first he picked up the shot of smirnoff and drank it straight, putting it back on the table with an 'ah' he then looked at hector and smiled.
    "Hey there, thank you for your concern, but I hope nothing will happen, i'm Jack."

Tam, Thyrsus, Mysterium

"Heh, hope won't carry you far, but some of the guys here will. What's your game? How do you play life? Hard and fast? Or do you slide through on the easy track?"

Hector looks around the room, watching the regulars to see if anyone is in a surly mood.

S
    Soirgriffe

"I'm going along with what feels right, everything usually turns out okay." Jack smiled again, "So far it's gotten me a drink at an interesting bar and it appears to have made a friend, it seems to work out."
    He looks back around the bar, trying to catch eye at what Hector might be looking at.

Tam, Thyrsus, Mysterium

"I wish I could say the same. I've seen things that started out good go horribly wrong. Maybe you are your own lucky charm."

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last