Presence ••
    Blood Potency ••••
    Domain Status •• (Respected)
    Gangrel Status •• (Respected)
    Dog

PRE

Dog shakes his head.

"Just let me know."

Clearly, he doesn't intend to head back and yap at the others. There were things to do, people to do them to.

His eyes moved from Tracy to max at the petite Gangrel's last question or two. Frankly, he'd been surprised she'd been included -- but if Max wanted to make the Kogaion's business everyone's business, he wasn't going to argue.

Might even do some of those bitches good to get outdoors.

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

nudge
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Maximilion "Max" Heinz

Maximilian "Max" Heinz
    Mask of Tranquility
    Occultation 2
    Auspex 1 (Unflinching Eye)
    Presence 3 (Nonchalant)

City : 2
    Ordo: 3
    Mekhet: 1

PRE

Max nods his head at Martha's idea of scouting the cultists ahead of time. His own study of Auspex hadn't progressed that far, but if the Herald knew the trick of it, it could provide invaluable information. "A sounds plan. And if you do run into defenses that can stop you, it will mean we're dealing with more than just a few brainwashed Kine.

For our sake, let's hope you don't have any trouble..."

He then turns to Tracy, thinking over her offer to do recon as well. "We'll see if that is necessary, Supplicant Burns. Supplicant Villiers can travel nominally undetected and impervious to harm. A bird, while inconspicuous, is much more shootable..."

He then turns over her question for a few moments before answering. "The possibility that any of our new arrivals isn't what they seem is entirely possible. But then, the same could be said for any of our current members. I find it highly unlikely that anyone came here to gain information about Muir; considering we all thought he was dead until a few minutes ago. And if they are here to damage the Order or get to Muir, they will invariably wait until after the fight with the cultist to attack; when we are exhausted and convinced the fighting is over. And if that is the case, we simply do not let our guard down afterwards and kill anyone that is a turncoat.

On the other hand, I don't think we need to go into any more detail than a member of the Order is in need of assistance. We'll see who feels like volunteering first, and then pull in anyone else we might feel will be useful."

He then looks back to Dog, offering the Gangrel a nod of the head. "Indeed; thank you for bringing this to our attention. I assume one of these two knows how to get a hold of you when everything is ready. If anything changes let us know. I've had a few drinks arranged if you need them before you head out again, Dog. Just ask Samantha about them on your way out."

Figuring Dog could show himself out since he showed himself in and the conversation over, Max moves to the Gym door and unlocks the latches. He lets the others out first before heading back towards the Private Library.

PRE

Tracy listened as the Grand Wyrm spoke, digesting his words as she offered him a nod. "Understood," she said to him, ready to return to their meeting. The Gangrel trusted the wisdom of her lover's words, and now that the issue she had brought up had been addressed, her mind was at peace for the time being. She knew that she would have to keep her wits about her, in case there were any turncoats. However, she trusted Max's judgment so she was happy to move on and rejoin the other Dragons to discuss what would be done next.

As Max held the door open for them, Tracy offered him a pleasant smile. "Thank you," she said to the thin Mekhet as she exited the gym. As she started to head back towards the library, she turned to her mangy cousin and gave him a little wave. "I'll be seeing you around!" After all, it had been a little while since Clan Gangrel had met in any sort of official capacity, so she had a feeling that she'd be seeing Dog soon enough in the near future.

Tracy will return to the library along with Martha and Max

Chase Ankers
    Chase Ankers

Presence ••• (charming)
    Striking Looks •• (handsome)
    Blood Potency •
    -Blush Active in Social Scenes-

PRE

Chase's Beast growled internally at the silence that followed the room. It seemed Drake wasn't up for conversation and the others were suffering from a sudden case of shyness. Though that wasn't unusual for Aileen, he supposed. The Lord rested his elbows on the table, his fingers locked in front of him and his eyes shut, recounting the business matters he had yet to conduct that evening and the evenings to follow. Eventually he caved in and took his smartphone out of his pocket, turning it back on and checking his email.

Another complaint about hours. Ethelyn's figures on the new modem configurations. Faulty fibers and customer concerns. Nothing urgent at least.

Presence ••
    Blood Potency ••••
    Domain Status •• (Respected)
    Gangrel Status •• (Respected)
    Dog

PRE

Dog gave a gruff nod to Max, and another to Tracy.

He left on two legs, waiting until he was outside to shift again. Stairs were a bitch on all fours.

The offer of Blood, he left untouched. Much like animals in a zoo, he had no desire to dull his edge by being spoon fed; the predator hunted, and took.

And so he loped off back into the darkness, to find something to take.

Dog exits Scene

m
    moreau

Seeing the room fade into silence, he took the opportunity to talk to someone who at least could keep up with him on a discussion about the minds of the kine. Breaking the silence, he turned to Mr Ankers, and remembering what he had said about the minds of kine " I hope you don't mind me interupting your no doubt busy work schedule, but there is something that you could learn from... practical experience towards the pychology of the kine. It's the way they rationalise things, give them the barest escape from confronting the unknown and they'll cling to it like a baby. I supose its an inherited trait really, those that do throw themselves into the unknown tend not to have offspring

Unable to resist temptation, he also turned to Slave Doyle, he couldn't see a better time that he could get a detailed analysis of someone who had been through torpor and yet could be made to sit still for an hour or two being questioned "Ah, Mr Doyle would you kindly wait after this meeting, I have a few questions for you". At least he remembered how to order slaves without them plotting his death, he had seen what happens if you upset the slaves back in london, once they got their coil it went ugly,fast.

Aileen McFarlane

PRE

Another man was now talking to Bradley Doyle , and Aοleen wondered who he would answer first. But she kept her quiet, only too content to get respite from the Haunt's attention.

Maximilion "Max" Heinz

Maximilian "Max" Heinz
    Mask of Tranquility
    Occultation 2
    Auspex 1 (Unflinching Eye)
    Presence 3 (Nonchalant)

City : 2
    Ordo: 3
    Mekhet: 1

PRE

Max makes his way back towards the Private Library, holding the door open for Tracy and Martha to step back in before joining them and closing the doors behind him. He takes a moment to let the conversations die away and the two female Kindred to find their seats before speaking. He knew the others would have questions about what had just happened; if they didn't, then they didn't deserve to call themselves Dragons in the first place. And like any good teacher, he would give them time to formulate their own answers before telling them the correct solution.

"Good evening, everyone. For those who have not meet him, that..." Max makes a sweeping motion with his right arm to indicate the doors Dog had come busting through "was Dog. He is the Hound of South Sacramento, the Regency to the West of my own. And before anyone asks, yes, that was about par for the course when it comes to Dog. But, he was kind enough to provide information beneficial to the Order; information I will be sharing later on in the meeting.

Now, with that out of the way; I would like to welcome our newest arrivals to Sacramento. Slave Doyle, Supplicant Drake, allow me to introduce your fellow Dragons: Slave McFarlane. Slave McCann, one of the Reeve's Deputies. Supplicant Ankers. Supplicant Drummond. Supplicant Raluca, though most people call him "Brother". Supplicant Burns, also currently one of the city's Deputies. And finally, Supplicant Villiers, the city's Seneschal for those that have not meet her. And I am Maximilian Heinz, Rarefied Scholar of the Untamed Hunger and Grand Wyrm of the Ordo Dracul of Sacramento."
    Max motions towards each person as he mentions their name, trying to speed up introductions to make up for lost time.

"I am sure the question on everyone's mind for tonight lies right there..." Max points to the large map that sat in the middle of the table, now walking to take his place at the head of the table. "For those who are not aware, I was recently granted Regency of the Tenurial Domain of Florin; which you all traveled through to get here tonight. I'll start by laying out the ground rules for it's usage.

Any current member of the Ordo Dracul is allowed to freely hunt in my Regency, so long as your activities do not break the Masquerade. Tenancy will be granted to those who agree to aid my Hound on their appointed rounds of the Regency.

Access to the Rack will no be granted. I am the one that has to deal with the oncoming influx of applicants to the Order. And it will be my ass on the line if the Prince decides the Regent is not being run well.

Now, you may have noticed I have not named my Hound. That because I have not yet had a chance to speak with my first choice for the postion. In the end, it will be Supplicant Burns' decision to make..."
    He glances over to the Gangrel, a quick smirk perking up a corner of his mouth before it disappears. That's one way to toss the ball into Tracy's court...

"There is one more announcement concerning this Regency: From this night forward it will be the Regency of Memphis." Max looks to the tiny Mekhet, giving her a nod of the head as he announces the name change.

Looking back to the gathered Dragons, the Grand Wyrm pauses a moment before finishing his words. "With all that said, does anyone have any questions or comments they would like to pose at this time?"

Aileen McFarlane

PRE

Slave Doyle's conundrum seemed to have been solved by the Grand Wyrm's come back.

Turning her full attention to her Cousin as he laid out the rules that would now apply to his Regency, Aοleen noticed with no small wonder that its new name was now meaning a lot more, at least to her. She wondered the purpose of that Change, but decided to keep to herself for now. Maybe this would be more aptly raised in a private setting.

Page 8 of 10 First ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Last
Closed Thread