Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
71 - 73
DISPLAYED
Mission: Lake (Private)

Page 8 of 8 First ... 4 5 6 7 8

"Hrm, so much for the calvary," says Jaeger in a ho-hum manner. "So, potentially five subjects familiar with the underground terrain in close quarters. And us, three armed agents with a possible element of surprise..." Jaeger considers aloud.

Even if we do get the drop on 'em we have no idea of their mental state. I imagine if they're living down here that they're unable to cope with other people, and might even be disturbed. Plus they might not enjoy the idea of being evicted. And no one knows about this place but us and them. But if we leave to make a call we risk letting them get away and we may never find out about what their involvement was in this debacle, if they were even involved.
      Investigating, 1sux
    Date Action Roll Result
    2013-04-30 16:19:50 Jaeger rolls 7 to investigate further [INT+Inv] (10 Again) 9, 4, 2, 1, 7, 2, 2 1 success

Agent Harrison nods to the senior agent. "I don't like those odds, honestly. If it wasn't for this back exit and the chance any suspects could slip away, I'd be all for ducking out and calling for backup and just sitting on the place until we had an obvious advantage. But I guess the question is what is more important, stopping this mess or catching the perps?"

While it wasn't as heroic as a crime flick, truthfully backing out and calling backup seemed the better option to Harrison. Cops that ran in to be heroes got shot and ended up in the newspaper the hard way. Cautious cops closed cases.

2 suxx
    Date Action Roll Result
    2013-05-01 00:49:18 Agent Harrison rolls 7 to Int + Investigation (10 Again) 7, 4, 4, 8, 10, 2, 5, 3 2 successes

C
    Cross

Tony frowned a bit, missing whatever clue there was as he looked to the others. He didn't like the idea of letting this go, but the fact was, his gun wasn't going to do him any favors in this shithole. They could call it in. He nodded to agree with Tom, and muttered to the others quietly. "Not as armed as you'd suspect, unless you wanna blow your eardrums out with the first shot. We can call it in and then go through the crack. Difference of a couple minutes, and we can come right back in."

fail
    Date Action Roll Result
    2013-05-01 00:44:48 Tony Girardi rolls 3 to Int+Investigation (10 Again) 1, 5, 3 failure

Page 8 of 8 First ... 4 5 6 7 8

Members who have read this thread : 1

You do not have permission to view the list of names.