Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
Now Museum, Now You Don't

This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 Last

PRE

Not for the first time--and probably not for the last, either--Joshua wondered what he was doing.
    He parked the car at the Museum, listening to the engine cool down--tick, tick, tick--and tried to put his thoughts in order. Was he here as Sentinel? As someone who had lost a cabal-mate? Was it official business that had him feeling so weary, or just the attrition?
    Joshua got out of the Plymouth and stalked up the path to the door of the Museum. He's only been here once or twice, so he takes a look around, honestly wishing he had a chance to tour the place instead of having to do this. Once he's had his fill, he approaches reception.

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Narration

Joshua sees Gina's styled hair behind a large pink bubble. In the distance, he sees the corridors that lead to the back offices of the Museum. There's light traffic, and the Sentinel sees no signs of other Mages in the open.
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

PRE

Maybe this is Problem One: No security to be seen, just a cud-chewing receptionist. Lazy and lax. Perhaps there was a guard watching everything on CCTV, and no doubt the Mysterium had wards and bans out the wazoo; but a fat lot of good those would do if a competent Seer cell decided to come in here to jack things up, all Lobby-Scene-In-The-Matrix style.
    Joshua waits a few moments, then clears his throat. When that seems to produce no effect, he raps his knuckles on the desk. "Excuse me, Miss?" he says. "I'm here to see Dr. Primoria."

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Blam!

That large open space is great for popping bubbles.

"You are?" Gina asks, glancing at her computer screen's schedule.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

PRE

Joshua remains unimpressed.
    "It's a bit impromptu, I'm afraid," he says to the young woman. "Will you please call her, and let her know there is a Mr. Morris here to see her? I'm sure she'll make the time for me." He wishes he knew Mind so he could just make it happen; that, or that he had the balls to just walk down the hall until he found her office. But that probably would not be taken very well. So, he resigns himself to this.

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

"Oh, yes, you're on the list," Gina says, pointing at a Post-It stuck to her monitor.

"Wait, what's your first name?" she adds, peering at the Post-It.

PRE

Well, that's... off-putting. He briefly wonders what name might be on the note, but he'll never manage to guess it. "Joshua," he tells Gina. This. This is exactly what he found most disturbing about magic. Had Tyria known he was coming? Had she already gone ahead and had the conversation with him, and he was just catching up? When he got to her door, would she already know every bend in their discussion? Goddamn Time. Goddamn mages.

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Gina bobs her head as she looks at her Post-It. "You know where Dr. Primoria's office is, Mr. Morris?" she asks.

PRE

"No," he says, now even more sure that Tyria is somehow five or six moves ahead of him, like some sort of Bond villain. "Perhaps you could direct me? Or just point me in the right way, I can find it." Wait, does Bond have chess-master type villains? Joshua can't recall.
    He pauses, waiting for Gina's response. He'll have to calm himself down... Tyria isn't the enemy. No use in getting his mind all clouded...

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

"It's back there," Gina turns and points to an area in the back corner. Her turning and pointing is fairly nice to watch. "The doors are labeled," she adds.

"Should I let her know you're coming now?"

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 Last
Closed Thread