“Oh, well that’s good at least.” Daysha wasn’t into pyromania, considering some of the cases she’d been asked to do with the fire department over the course of time.

The Detective lifted her hand to her face, her thumb on the side of her chin and two fingers tapping her lips in thought. Mom’s house… she wouldn’t want to endanger her father. Not at her own house, there was Aaron whom she also didn’t want to endanger by anything residual. Shit shit shit “Well, I’d prefer not to do this at my own place. I’m not the only one living there.” Her hand had lifted briefly as she mentioned it, to then resume its prior position.

Daysha realized she could probably call Cal and see if the Union maybe had a suggestion. There was always calling Derevko to see if he knew of any dark hole in the wall places. Of course, the explaining about why wasn’t appealing at all. “There’s a couple people I could call to maybe ask about an empty space that we need. Unless an open field outside of town would work.” The Detective's hand moved from her chin and thumbed behind her.