Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

Blue Cue

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 Last

Perry diCarto

On J Street in Sacramento, Blue Cue Billiards Restaurant and Bar's doors were open to any who enjoyed pool, liquor and food. It was a nice enough joint that Perry diCarto and @L'aire ended up making their way out there, that classy pair of pretty pals going out for an evening of fun.

Perry pulled in the convertable into the parking lot and brought the BMW to a stop. He was excited to meet L'aire and her beau here! It had been so long since that fateful Hallowe'en night! The Shadowsoul was so happy that his friend was following her desires and had found someone who she seemed to think so well of.

It was absolutely lovely, as far as Spring's Advocate was concerned.

Stepping out of the BMW, Perry made his way inside, looking around to see if L'aire and John had beaten him here. It seemed they had not, which gave Perry a bit of warmup time! diCarto was fairly certain his remarkably dextrous friend was going to club him like a baby seal at pool, so he needed it. But it would be fun no matter what!

John Holt
    John "Chaplain" Holt
    Ithaeur, Blood Talons

Presence 3 (Devout)
    Glory 3, Wisdom 3, Purity 2, Honour 2, Cunning 1
    Trained Observer
    Auspice Blessing (Occult)
    Status (Police) 1
    Status (Clerical Standing) 2
    Dalu

Size: 6
    Health: 9
    Gauru

Size: 7
    Health: 11
    Urshul

Health: 8

PRE

As Perry waited outside the pool hall, the throaty rumble of a trike came around the corner, and pulls up beside the BMW with John and Sasha both smiling as they spot the lawyer. Switching off the engine, John stepped from the trike and held out a steadying hand for Sasha, still smiling as he looked into her violet eyes. "Hope it wasn't too rough back there," he chuckled.

Turning towards Sasha's friend, John was quite looking forward to meeting Perry again. "Hello, Perry. Nice to meet you while not dressed as an Egyptian God," John chuckled, offering the lawyer a hand.

Sasha & John

S
    Sasha

L’aire recognized Perry’s car as they pulled up. She’d been it enough times she could probably spot it anywhere…well that didn’t have other BMW’s outside, like some of the law firms. The Dancer had gotten on and off the bike enough that she could probably manage it herself, but she’d never shy from John’s hand as it was held out for her. Shaking her head. “Of course not, I’m rather use to riding by now.” Although she was curious if she may have accidentally pressed a heel into his thigh. L’aire didn’t often wear them, but it seemed like a crime to wear the pans she had on with only flats. She adjusted her leather jacket a little as she got off the trike. The Fairest hadn’t zipped it entirely up and there was a sparkle beneath it, maybe not too predominant at the time but it was there. She also didn't wear it often as she was afraid it'd get caught on things but tonight seemed like a good night.

L’aire really loved the shirt John was wearing. His blue eyes even bluer than normal, and from the looks of the atmosphere inside, they were only going to stand out more tonight. Perry looked as dashing as ever too. It was kinda sad she never saw the Fairest...Lawyer with a boyfriend that was steady. But he was a Spring and in that she understood.

“Heya Perry. Ready to hit some balls?” The Dance grinned while they came upon the Shadowsoul.

Gently laughing she looked to both of them a moment. “You guys aren’t going to tease me if I suck, right?”

-1 Glamour for Hardened Mask

Perry diCarto

As the pair joined him, Perry couldn't help but smile. Oh, Winter, you go girlfriend! He shook John's hand in that practiced way a lawyer had to do a thousand times a day. "John, so great to see you again. And you feel free to dress up as an Egyptian God any time, man. That was a great costume." He turned to Sasha. "Always, while drinking beer, I should hope!" A devilish grin.

When L'aire suggested that she, the queen of dancing and agility, might suck at pool, Perry looked sidelong as John for a moment, then back to the Dancer. "No, of course not!" A laugh.

John Holt
    John "Chaplain" Holt
    Ithaeur, Blood Talons

Presence 3 (Devout)
    Trained Observer
    Status (Police) 1
    Dalu

Gauru

Urshul

PRE

John knew that Perry was gay and had no issues with it, comfortable with his own sexuality as much as he could be for a 40-year old man who had spent over half his life as a chaplain within the military. He had no qualms or negative views on Perry's own nature; we are who we are.

Chuckling at Sasha's comment and Perry's reply, he slipped a hand into her's as he caught the lawyer's glance. "I have a feeling that you are going to be something of a hustler, Sasha," he said, grinning.

S
    Sasha

He was dressed as a God, who wouldn’t find that appealing. “Yes, that certainly was an amazing costume. Your buddies’s costumes were cool too.” Thinking back to Dale Hunt a moment, she couldn’t actually remember his name. “Like that blue faced man. I don’t even remember the God’s name.” L’aire still wondered if they liked her at all. She kinda figured John would have told her. Unless he didn’t care, but that was doubtful. The group seemed respectful of each other, which was hard to come by.

Smirking and shaking her head. “Yeah, sure you wouldn’t.” With a quick wink.

“Me? A hustler?” The Dancer scoffed as the came to the door. “Maybe I’ve never played pool before?” Chuckling slightly. “And even pool hustlers have their bad days, this could be mine.”

“Uh, not that I was admitting to hustling or anything.” Clearly playing along as she had tripped over her own words a little. A while ago, she’d apologize profusely. Now L’aire was far less worried, especially in present company.

Perry diCarto

Perry smirked at Sasha, a knowing look in his eyes. "We're getting sharked, John," he said matter-of-factly, figuring the other guy could see it too. "But I'll grab the first pitcher if you guys want to get the table?" The Shadowsoul looked to both, then asked, "Any preferences?"

He wondered in that instant if L'aire would be drinking or having water.

John Holt
    John "Chaplain" Holt
    Ithaeur, Blood Talons

Presence 3 (Devout)
    Trained Observer
    Status (Police) 1
    Dalu

Gauru

Urshul

PRE

John laughed heartily, already enjoying the companionship between them all, the obvious friendship that existed between Perry and Sasha. "I believe you may be right," he replied. When Perry mentioned about a drink, John nodded with a smile. "Just a light beer, please, Perry."

Heading over towards a free table with Sasha, he was grinning. "Feeling okay?" he asked, making sure Sasha was comfortable still.

S
    Sasha

In a playful surrender to both the Shadowsoul and John she shook her head when they got to the pool table with her hands upward palms out. “I swear I’m only novice at this.” Although L’aire was beginning to wonder if they thought there was a reason they kept teasing her about it. It was still all in good fun as she giggled shaking her blond locks, the Fairest began to unzip her jacket.

For the Winter Dancer, she was about to take a big step; well a personal one. “Actually Perry, I’m kinda craving orange juice, please. Do you think they have any?” It was a bar, who knows what they had in their stocks. But, ordering something without a cap, open and in a place where she wasn’t going to be attending to it or watching it all night was quite different for L’aire.

L’aire moved toward the side couches against the wall and glanced to where things were. Turning back to John as he asked, nodding with a genuine smile. “Mmhm, I’m right as rain.” Puzzled a little, she softly smiled to John. “Why do you ask?” Then she wondered herself and quietly asked. “Are you… okay?”

Perry diCarto

Perry pointed back at John. "Light beer." Then over to Sasha. "OJ. Lemme look in on that. I'm sure they do. People like their Screwdrivers." And then he was off to the bar, leaving the lovebirds for a moment of lovey dovey time. Or something. Up at the bar, Perry said, "Pitcher of Bud Light and a tall glass of orange juice, please," with a handsome smile to the bartender, some pretty boy who did not reciprocate it. The beers were slow in coming, and diCarto leaned against the bar, waiting.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 Last
Closed Thread