Ended
Watch

Blue Cue

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 5 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5
    S
    Sasha

“Inhumane?” The Dancer wasn’t a strict vegetarian, but she certainly didn’t like mistreated animals even if someone was going to eat them. “That doesn’t sound good. Did you eat anything good in Hong Kong that didn’t make you mentally upset?” The Fairest was now curious. “I don’t recall eating anything that odd in Japan.” Really, she ate like a bird and stuck mainly to rice or noodles there as it was.

L’aire made a little face as John missed his shot. Partially feeling sorry that he missed it, and then feeling a little accomplished. Still, he gave her the challenge, and the Dancer didn’t want to just seem like she could easily concede when he missed one shot. Moving again to where John was position, she leaned in the same side as before. This time her lips may have grazed his ear. “So will your shirt later tonight...” As delicate fingers softly trickled down his back.

Pretty sure if John did this to me, I’d throw the cue and drag him to the door. Perry would understand… I think.

John Holt
    John "Chaplain" Holt
    Ithaeur, Blood Talons

Presence 3 (Devout)
    Glory 3, Wisdom 3, Purity 2, Honour 2, Cunning 1
    Trained Observer
    Auspice Blessing (Occult)
    Status (Police) 1
    Status (Clerical Standing) 2
    Dalu

Size: 6
    Health: 9
    Gauru

Size: 7
    Health: 11
    Urshul

Health: 8

PRE

Lokio , is it Perry's turn?

C
    Cross

Yes it is, sorry Forn, I'm just writing my last paper today. I'll get to this either late tonight or tomorrow :( 3000 words until graduation!

Perry diCarto

Perry continued to efficiently move around the table, sinking a couple more balls as John and L'aire whispered to one another. He noticed that the chaplain had missed his shot; perhaps his friend really was doing him a favor! He stopped to sip at his beer once he was done, handing John the cue. "Yeah, absolutely. The best dim sum you've ever tasted. Soooo good." He paused, then asked, "Japan? How long were you there for?"

2 more sux, 7 total
    Date Action Roll Result
    2013-04-24 17:56:10 Perry diCarto rolls 5 to POOL! (10 Again) 9, 10, 2, 1, 1, 7 2 successes

John Holt
    John "Chaplain" Holt
    Ithaeur, Blood Talons

Presence 3 (Devout)
    Trained Observer
    Status (Police) 1
    Dalu

Gauru

Urshul

PRE

The Ithaeur chuckled and gave Sasha a peck on the cheek as Perry sunk more shots. Taking the cue, John looked impressed. "Great shot, Perry," he said with a meaningful smile. As the lawyer asked Sasha about her time in Japan, John took his turn as he listened also, glad to find out more about his beautiful girlfriend.

1 suxx, 5 total
    Date Action Roll Result
    2013-04-25 12:24:31 John Holt rolls 5 to Intelligence + Dexterity (10 Again) 4, 5, 2, 10, 4, 6 1 success

S
    Sasha

The Fairest smiled sweetly to the quick touch of John’s contact on her skin. Slipping back, and suddenly feeling bad for distracting him, an apology in her eyes despite her face still smiling. Turning to Perry beside John, “Dim sum is good, I rather like Asian food.” Slyly smiling to John.

“Oh, so a group of us went to Harajuku hm, spring of 2010 for a couple of months.” It was like a little chapter in the book of the Fairest Dancer was cracked open as the memory washed over her features. “To train people for a show called Kooza.” L’aire said with a short u sound to the word, accenting the ah.

“We were there with several others from around the world, all a part of the troupe. First to perform for a small audience, I think someone said something about entertainment shareholders.” The Dancer shrugged her narrow shoulders. “Anyway, they liked the show we did. The head choreographer wanted to do what’s now called Kooza. So we trained a lot of the lead sections, acrobats, dancers, contortionists, etcetera.” The Fairest was modest in the description of what happened, there were other details like the falling and broken legs, arms and performers that were replaced she skipped over. Who wanted to hear that anyway.

“Very different there. It was eventually performed at the Daihatsu center. The city was a constant hustle of people, hardly any vehicles. It’s the fashion capital of Japan. No wait, they said the fashion capital of the world, I think. It was a lot to take in with all the clothes that many of consider costumes. Some were just amazing and others were way over the top. And uh yeah… that’s where I was.” Breathing in a little, not realizing she went off on a tangent.

The Dancer made a bit of an ‘eek’ face with a pulled back smile as she shook her head. “Sorry about that.” Touching her fingers along the table’s edge she looked at the balls left on the table. “So yeah, Japan…”

Perry diCarto

Perry smiled back at John modestly. "Thanks," he said as he moved around to take yet another consistent shot. The lawyer seemed to be even as hell in the game of pool, a slow and steady performance that might yet win the race.

The Shadowsoul looked impressed at the teaching-in-Japan story from his bestest buddy. "Dude. You must teach me kooza. I've been working on my dancing some, but yeah. How could would that be?!" A pause, as the Spring's flighty mind went back to the subject of his previous desire - food. "Also, how much sushi did you eat and how awesome was it."

Beer. And cue offered to John...

2 more sux
    Date Action Roll Result
    2013-04-27 18:42:41 Perry diCarto rolls 5 to Shootin Some Pool (10 Again) 5, 9, 3, 10, 3, 5 2 successes

John Holt
    John "Chaplain" Holt
    Ithaeur, Blood Talons

Presence 3 (Devout)
    Trained Observer
    Status (Police) 1
    Dalu

Gauru

Urshul

PRE

And that was why John had fallen so deeply for Sasha. The passion she seemed to show for her art was quite intoxicating, it made the Ithaeur smile as he waited for his turn, quite content to listen to her and Perry talk as he took his shot.

2 suxx, 7 total
    Date Action Roll Result
    2013-04-29 11:45:15 John Holt rolls 5 to Intelligence + Dexterity (10 Again) 8, 2, 10, 3, 6, 4 2 successes

S
    Sasha

L’aire looked at John for a moment, then Perry then quickly again between both of them. In those moments where her violet eyes darted back and forth, the Dancer tried to figure out a way to politely tell her best friend how Kooza was exactly. And since when was a a ‘dude’? The Winter mentally chuckled. Maybe her flamboyant friend was trying to keep it cool around John.

“Well, of course I’ll teach you some dance moves. But um, I can’t really teach you Kooza.” Her fingers moved to her lips to tap them for a moment while thinking. They then palmed outward from her chin and eventually cam to rest beneath her chest. “Kooza isn’t A dance. It’s the title of a Cirque show in Japan. Kinda like Criss Angel Believe, Kà, O or Zumanity.” With a quick smirk the Fairest added. “I can always teach you how to contort yourself.” Glancing to John who hadn’t fully seen what she was capable of, but L’aire was a little modest, for a Fairest.

“The sushi, on the other hand, was hot and spicy. I stuck to the veggie rolls though.” Her nose wrinkled a little. “Something about foreign meat made me a little skittish.” Turning to John, patting his chest softly for a moment. “How about you? Sushi or someplace foreign John?”

ooc

Page 5 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5
Closed Thread