Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
11 - 18
DISPLAYED
The Usual Place

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2

Gallows

Marietta didn't bother hiding the look of disgust that went across her face. Body part traffickers? What was the world coming to?

"Dios mio," she said, shaking her head. "Body parts? What could they want with them?" Holding up her hand, she cut off any response. "Never mind, I gues that's for me to find out." She frowned again, thinking. "I'll definitely be on the lookout, see if other Hunters mention anything....do we have any reason not to mention it to them?" Marietta wasn't usually a big fan of secrecy, but sometimes it was necessary.

Secrets could get you killed--but so could failing to keep them. One Hunter had already been lost on this job, and Marietta didn't intend to become the second.

I
    Irina

"At this stage? We have a few ideas, but it's best not to speculate and put ourselves in the wrong corner," Cathy advised as she brought the coffee over to Marietta.

To the question though, the other woman shook her head. "You can mention it, if you see fit. Sharing of information is a damned helpful thing for people like us."

Gallows

It sounded like it might be the time to use her new Basement key, and do some research. Marietta took a big gulp of her coffee.

"Gracias," she said, setting it back down. "In that case, I'll get to work." She frowned. "The Hunter who died...what was his name?"

I
    Irina

Cathy paused mid-sip and peered at Marietta over the rim of her chipped mug. "Elliot Birch." It was the only response she gave on the subject, and her expression had become graver. It was probable they had known each other pretty well.

Gallows

Marietta nodded gravely. "To Elliot, then." She raised her glass in a toast and salute. "Salud." She then drank the rest of her coffee and stood. "If you don't mind, I'll go ahead and be on my way. I'd like to find as much as possible before the trail runs cold."

I
    Irina

"Right back atcha," Cathy responded solemnly, and her own mug was raised in salute of the fallen Hunter. He might have brought it on himself in the end, but she would remember Elliot regardless. Someone had to, or what was the point in sticking around to offer aid to those who needed it?

"Watch your back," the older woman warned, and downed the Whisky coffee.

Gallows

OOC

I
    Irina

You can, yes.

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2