Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Watch
11 - 13
DISPLAYED
Gosh that's swell

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2

BBQ...

I think it's hilarious that you wrote out a novel worth of internal thought process and then had the gall to write:

Arnoud responds leaving only a brief silence after Dicky's invitation to speak

My butt! Arnoud was sitting there thinking for a minute worth of awkward silence!

Ha.

B

Yeah... did you say something about a long message earlier?

Nah but seriously, we as players get it written out for (what I consider to be) enjoyment and insight in characters that doesn't necessarily mean Arnoud considers these lines of thought explicitly. If you find it too painful to think that even possible, view this as nigh simultaneous subconscious thoughts swarming his mind, merging into one explicit thought of "God. Damn. It." with a twisted tangle of emotion forcing a decision he only half understands down his proverbial throat.

Also, he hates you guys for making him Prefect and knows you guys set him up in some way, he's on to you.

Seriously considered Arnoud to abstain from voting to get the no-Prefect result he wanted all along but even strange little Arnoud knows that's too much of a dick move to ever recover from within the TV time line. The political thinking and compromising has begun.

Oh god, no that would have caused a run-off election! Thank god you didn't!

We voted specifically to have a Prefect. It had to happen.

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
+ Reply to Thread