Ended
Watch

The Herald and Reeve Visit the Office of the Shark

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last
    Angel of Darkness
    M

Word has traveled around the city with the number of visitors Erich has received that holds his meetings in the penthouse suite of the Residence Inn in the Communal Grounds. No one has been able to determine if it doubles as his haven though.

The elevator to the top floor opens up into a small hallway that leads to only one door. A petite, young woman stands ready to open the door and allow quick entry to expected visitors.

Inside the suite is a small foyer with a small desk, one can easily see past the desk into what would typically be the living room of the suite. Off to the left side is a small kitchenette. Two closed doors are connected to the living room, that likely lead to bedrooms, and another door slightly ajar revealing a bathroom.

Instead of the typical living room furniture, there sits a well sized, antique wooden table, around which there are six high back leather chairs, a pen and a pad of paper at each place. The presence and arrangement of the items gives the room a boardroom feel. Erich sits at the table, speaking quietly with a man (@Marshall Cross), who appears to be disheveled from traveling.

http://cache.carlsonhotels.com/chi/i...Board_Room.jpg

Erich keeps glancing towards the entryway, waiting for his guests to arrive.

Martha Villiers

PRE

Date Action Roll Result
    2013-01-21 08:15:41 Martha Villiers rolls 12 to Twilight Projection (10 Again) 7, 6, 4, 1, 10, 5, 4, 7, 3, 6, 9, 8, 8 4 successes

Having calmed down from the car ride here, Martha remains in the vantage point of the passenger seat in Dillon's parked up Auto-Beast. Taking her time, Martha enters into a carefully controlled and well executed trance like state.

It would cost her a great deal in Will and energy, but the results could be potentially Unlife saving. In what was almost becoming her personal motto; it's always worth taking the time to conduct recon.

Trusting that Dillon will watch over her trance stiff body, her Twilight form rushes at the speed of thought to scout out the Shark's lair.

Martha slid unseen around the room. Testing to see what defences or ambush he may have laid. What and whom may be in attendance. Are there weapons? Does Erich seem to be in some a deadly conspiracy with this dishevelled stranger? Are they anticipating anything other than a peaceful meeting?

All of these questions occupy Martha's thinking and Astral activity.

If she becomes satisfied that Erich is engaged in some strange, but essentially peaceful, pursuit Martha will whizz back to her body...awaken from the trance and report her findings and primarily the presence of Erich and the stranger to Dillon.

"I believe all is in place, sir...though there is one other gentleman in the company of Mr Passions. I do not recognize him. I daresay we should be careful. Mr Passions was most cautious and strange when speaking to me on the telephone about this matter. I do hope he is not in any difficulty." she says with a shy smile as she gathers her cane and adjusts her hat. Getting ready to meet Erich and the tall and mysterious stranger.
    Health: 8 Willpower: 7 Vitae: Safari - -1 Striking Looks +2
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

As Martha moves through the suite, she notices a closet that's been lightproofed; an obvious haven.
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Martha Villiers

PRE

Satisfying herself that she has located a sensible bolt hole, she cannot investigate further in her intangible state...so simply makes a psychic note of the location and zooms back to her investigation before returning to Dillon.
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

R
    Robert

Marshall was thoroughly enjoying spending some time with his old friend. His dark brown leather jacket weighed heavily on his shoulders. He slipped his hand into the pocket of his red-silk lined jacket and pulled out a red kerchief to clean his face off a little before a couple of the most important people in this Domain arrived. He wasn't looking his best and he hoped that wouldn't hurt his standing in their eyes. He hated participating in any official context while looking a mess. It was one of the few things that being with the Invictus had beaten into him despite his Gangrel tendencies.

He was a bit fatigued from being on the road so long, Sacremento was a long distance from Monroe, LA. 'Hopefully this meeting will go well, I need to get setup in this domain to make any progress.'

Marshall was on edge but looking forward to being able to meet the Gangrel Priscus during this meeting as well. 'I wonder how tight their Clan is in this Domain. Hopefully, they'll at the least hunt together.' He smiled wickedly as he remembered some of the hunts he'd participated in during his youth. 'Good times, nothing like the feeling of flesh rending beneath the claws to make one feel alive,'

Marshall glanced over at Erich, a little bit irritated at the waiting "Mais, Possede, any idea when dey be arriving?" He knew that it hadn't been that long but, Marshall was always a bit blunt and despised waiting even though he knew it was for a good reason.

Onward Christian Soldier
    DILLON CONNERY

Regent of Valencia
    Reeve of Sacramento
    Bishop of the Lancea et Sanctum
    Priscus of Clan Gangrel
    Aspect of the Predator

Sacramento ••••
    Lancea Sanctum •
    Gangrel ••••

Blush of Life active in public
    AotP disabled in Court

PRE

Dillon waits impatiently and on edge beside Martha's still form in the car. No music plays. No fingers drum. No voice sings playfully into the night. Dillon is on high alert, and doesn't quite know what to think of Martha being - more or less - in two places at once.

Sure, he can protect her cute physical form as well as about anyone can. But he can't help but wonder if her Astral form could be in any danger. No amount of assuring of the technique's safety can completely dispel his concern. The very thought of her floating around, disembodied...

He clenches his teeth. It is a double-edged sword. If there is nothing they know of between the two of them that can harm her in that state, then there is nothing he can do to protect her from something that can.

If she becomes satisfied that Erich is engaged in some strange, but essentially peaceful, pursuit Martha will whizz back to her body...awaken from the trance and report her findings and primarily the presence of Erich and the stranger to Dillon.

"I believe all is in place, sir...though there is one other gentleman in the company of Mr Passions. I do not recognize him. I daresay we should be careful. Mr Passions was most cautious and strange when speaking to me on the telephone about this matter. I do hope he is not in any difficulty." she says with a shy smile as she gathers her cane and adjusts her hat. Getting ready to meet Erich and the tall and mysterious stranger.
    And it isn't until she comes to that he realizes he has her cold, soft little hand in his.

The Reeve clears his throat and releases the Herald he is so accustomed to protecting, and adds a nod. There is also an encouraging smile. "We shall find out in a moment, ma'am."

He doesn't give a great deal of extra thought to taking Martha into an enclosed space they are unfamiliar with. Even if it turns out to be a hostile situation, Dillon is quite possibly more dangerous in tight corridors than he is with room to maneuver.
    Be polite. Be courteous. Show professionalism. And have a plan to kill everyone in the room.

Blood Potency •••••
    Presence ••• (Disarming)
    Striking •• (Boyish Good looks)

Angel of Darkness
    M

Erich chuckles, "Patience old friend. Your Priscus is not one to move into a situation blindly. Nor is the Herald for that matter. I wouldn't be surprised in the least if there happened to be a large bat flapping out of a window surveying the scene. They'll get here when they get here. Once you're acknowledged, I'll make an appointment with my tailor for tomorrow evening. That way we can get you properly dressed before the next court. I wouldn't want you to meet the Prince without being properly attired. It would reflect badly on both of us."

Martha Villiers

PRE

With a happy smile, Martha nods to Dillon. Seemingly very pleased indeed that he had stood by so dutifully while she carried out recon.

"Well..." she said cheerily as she stepped unsteadily out of the car, "I daresay we should see if Mr Passions needs some practical help!"

Smiling, though still alert lest her recon failed to detect any threat, Martha makes her limping way up the stairs to the door to Erich's office. making sure she does so in the company of the Reeve and taking equal care, once there, to knock politely and await permission to enter.

Before she enters Martha takes a moment to adjust her hat and make certain Dillon is all presentable too.

Angel of Darkness
    M

At the sound of the knock, Erich's face brightens. "See old chap, told you to have patience!" He quickly stands and strides across the suit to open the door and greet his visitors.

"Please, please come in! I'm so glad that you could make it, and on such short notice!"

He moves to the side, opening the door wide to allow his guests to see into the Suite and enter comfortably as well.

R
    Robert

Marshall looked on with pleasure as he saw the two newcomers in the doorway. He fought the wolf back into his cave, it was a bit difficult this time in the presence of the Reeve and the Herald. They were prominent players in this Domain, he knew that first impressions were key. Marshall pushed his seat back and stood with confidence. He brushed the last bit of dust from his long travels off of his jacket and took a few steps forward, coming to stand at the side of the desk. Marshall smiled his typical unnerving smile and bowed. 'I wish I didn't look like hell right now' He thought to himself before straightening his back.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread