Ended
Watch
71 - 75
DISPLAYED
(Hospital) Beat the Press

Page 8 of 8 First ... 4 5 6 7 8
    D
    Daysha Jackson

Whatever Daysha had thought earlier was apparently not there. What was here was a man who was through hell, but on the surface wasn’t broken. But, that was the surface. She’d probably never know what lay beneath. Stubborn didn’t begin to describe the former Agent.

“Well, if you think of anything let me know.” Doubtful you will.

Maybe the Detective had some strange hope after hearing the word Demon that he’d finally come to his senses on the Vigil. She’d given up that hope, of finding someone she could at least relate to or trust for that matter. Derevko may have been a jackass frequently, but when it would come down to the wire, she could at least trust his instincts.

“I should get going and let you rest or whatnot.” She’d debated joking about flirting with the nurses, but like that would ever happen. How did he ever manage to get married in the first place? Daysha stood up, there was probably a hint of defeat on her face, which was pretty rare for her.

K
    Kazakin

Derevko gave a little shrug, letting himself rest back against his pillows. Wasn't the nicest conversation, and he got the feeling that Daysha desperately wanted something that he couldn't give her, or anyone else for that matter, but that was her problem. Not his. He couldn't afford many more fucking problems right now.

"I'm not gonna prevent the cops from doin' their job. If I remember somethin', everyone's gonna know."

He gave a shrug as she made the closing notes, and gave her a nod.

"Yeah, sure. I should sleep or... whatever. See ya."

He sounded more blase than he felt, but whatever worked, right?

D
    Daysha Jackson

“Including the papers?” The Detective’s brow raised slightly, half a joke half serious in nature.

As Daysha started walking she stopped flat and turned back to ex-Agent J. “Derevko.” A serious look in her eyes. “Call me if you need something, alright?” Again, doubtful you will! But the detective wasn’t about to just be all business, even though it seemed they got along better when it wasn’t personal.

I. Want. To. Beat. His. Head. Into. A. Wall. As nearly per usual, Daysha was frustrated. Albeit, this time not sexually.

K
    Kazakin

"I said everyone, not bottom feeding fucking parasites," Derevko shot back, with a tight smile that made his scars pinch uncomfortably. "I only talk to people." He paused as she looked at him, and offered him help.

Thing was, there was nothing she could give him to undo what had happened.

He was always going to be not entirely human.

"You'll be the first person I call. I swear. Now fuck off, I need to sleep and be a good patient."

D
    Daysha Jackson

Daysha looked a little pensive and shook her head while shrugging. “Alright, alright.”

The fuck off thing certainly wasn’t abnormal for Derevko. Just like old times. “Good patient… mmhmm.” She nearly rolled her eyes. “Your poor nurses.”

Uh huh, sure you'll call me first. “Alright, see ya.”

And with that, the Detective took off from his room.

Irritated as hell. She didn’t get it. Maybe it was because they were still in a place where stuff could leak out or whatever. People like Derevko didn’t just throw out the word Demon. They generally used more technical terms or simply put psychopathic in front of something to make it sound more technical. I need a smoke.

Daysha Exits Hospital/Scene

Page 8 of 8 First ... 4 5 6 7 8

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.