Ended
Watch
41 - 50
DISPLAYED
Even Trade

Page 5 of 6 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 Last
    R
    Ryan Deshane

Digger takes the teasing with a smile as he heads back to the shop. Enjoying the feeling of a pretty lady holding tight to the back of the bike. Even if the bike is hers.

Time passes and Digger pulls up to the shop. Hitting the garage door opener on the keyring in his pocket. Into the shop he drives, parks and kills the engine.

"So, what you think, still pleased?" Digger asked as he lowers the bandana around his face and takes the glasses off his eyes.

Ciara Maskelyne

Ciara Maskelyne
    Striking Looks 2 (European Beauty)
    Presence 4 (Magnetic)
    Blood Potency 4

Status

City 2
    Ventrue ~
    Invictus 1

Ciara watches the scenery pass as the two of them head back to the shop. It was a new way to see the city, and she was enjoying watching the the world without the obstructions of a car.

As they arrive and Digger parks the back, Ciara waits until the engine dies to get off of the bike. Taking the helmet off, she places it on the back seat of the bike; running her fingers through her hair to try and smooth out her helmet hair. When she answers, it'e with an enthusiastic smile.

"You do wonderful work, Digger. I can see why you've become so busy here. I only hope you'll like my work as much..." The tall female walks back towards the shop, unzipping the jacket as she works to get out of the riding gear and back into her street cloths.
    Presence 4 (Magnetic) | Striking Looks 2 (European Beauty) | *Speaks with a vaguely Continental European accent*

R
    Ryan Deshane

"I'm already impressed." Digger says trying to not be disgustingly obvious in his admiring of Ciara's whole being sexy thing.

Digger walks with Ciara, holding the door for her to go into the retail side of the shop. "I will be in the office once your changed we can take a look at what you have."

Ciara Maskelyne

Ciara Maskelyne
    Presence 4 (Magnetic)
    Blood Potency 4

Status

City 2
    Ventrue ~
    Invictus 1

"With what's in the folders, not with what's in my pants..." She answers back, obviously enjoying having a little fun with the biker.

"Thank you." She says softly as he holds the door for her. "I'll be right there..." Once back inside the retail area, Ciara quickly steps out of the riding gear; taking care to hang the helmet , jacket, and pants up properly. She'd pay Digger for them later; if all went as planned she'd need the outfit soon enough.

It only takes a few minutes for her to get back into her street cloths; the tall brunette joining Digger back inside his office. "I've done my best to find what you were looking for..."

Ciara picks up the folders, shuffling through them as she speaks. With papers in hand, her voice loses most of it's playful tone; the European woman suddenly focusing on the business at hand.

"I've selected 32 women who fit the body type you were looking for. I tried to find a wide selection of ages and appearances; in case you wanted to match the models' personalities to those of each bike. None of them have been, umm... "artificially enhanced". That alone was no small feat, here in California... " She sets the first folder down in front of Digger, moving onto the second.

"Then we have various outfits for you to look through. I wasn't sure if you wanted more of a pin-up look, with lots of bikinis and skimpy clothing; or if you wanted more of a professional rider selection..." Ciara sets down a second folder on the desk, this one much thicker than the first.

"And then there is the layout of the calenders and flyers. I've put together a number of mock ups for you to look at. There's the traditional half-sheet calender, full sheet, daily tear-away. As well as full page flyers, double sided, tri-fold..." Another folder, the thickest yet of the three joins the other two on the desk; Ciara now finally empty handed.

"So, where would you like to start, Digger?"
    Presence 4 (Magnetic) | Striking Looks 2 (European Beauty) | *Speaks with a vaguely Continental European accent*

R
    Ryan Deshane

Digger nearly flinched as she slapped down each of the folders. "Holy crap, this is a lot to take in, I wasn't expecting all this. Um. Lets start with the ladies I guess. Seems like the best place to start with. I would like that classic pinup style. We could even do some in motion shots of them riding on the back of a bike, or driving one. What do you think?" Digger asked.

Ciara Maskelyne

Ciara Maskelyne
    Presence 4 (Magnetic)
    Blood Potency 4

Status

City 2
    Ventrue ~
    Invictus 1

Ciara listens intently as Digger thinks over everything she's laid out in front of him. She might have let her hair down during the test drive, but she was all business now.

"Fair enough. I've organized them alphabetically, I did not think it would be polite to do it any other way..." As she opens the first folder, the first profile that comes up is a young black woman. Each page consists of a full body photo and brief write-up of the model: Name, age, and a short description of their previous modeling work, if any, and biography.

She flips through a few more, and the line-up runs the gambit of body types, ages, and ethnicity. Short to tall, thin to curvaceous, sixteen to mid-thirties, and every hue of skin tone. Ciara was nothing if not through in selecting a wide variety of girls.

"And actions shots wouldn't be a problem; I'll simply tell the photographer to bring along a high-speed rig..."

R
    Ryan Deshane

Digger nods and begins flipping through the various pictures. "Yes, yes, yes, Nope Nope, Yes, Nope, Yes." Digger continues flipping through, taking out any women that were inhumanly skinny, too young, or too.. well... model-ly. He wanted women who actually looked like they would would ride on a bike. He wasn't set or ethnicity or size. He was going for realism more then anything. Age was important though, he didn't want anything pedobate, D don't truck with that. So anyone under 21 went in the out pile.

"There that should weed us down."
    Digger had cut the stack down to about 20 or so. "How'd I do?" Digger asked. "Not to stereotypical am I?"

Ciara Maskelyne

Ciara Maskelyne
    Presence 4 (Magnetic)
    Blood Potency 4

Status

City 2
    Ventrue ~
    Invictus 1

Ciara watches as Digger makes his way through the folder, taking out the photos of the women the biker indicates he likes. All and all she wasn't too surprised by the women he picks; but it was always better to give a client too many options than too few. At least he was a man that could make up his mind; and the stack of acceptable models was a lot smaller than most shoots she had set up.

She smiles slightly and shakes her head at his question; her untidy hair falling here and there around her face. "Not at all. I must say, you are more decisive than most clients I work with.

I'll leave the profiles you like here, that way you and the others involved in the project can make a final list of twelve. Then I will contact the ones you choose."

Placing the model folder back in her case and the acceptable profiles off the the side for now, the tall brunette moves on to the portfolio of outfits. Placing it in front of Digger, she flips to the first page. If anything, this collection was more expansive than the last; with thumb tabs to divide the outfits into sections.

First was swimwear. Ciara hadn't worked on my biker projects, but she was used to the calenders that she sometimes saw in mechanic's shops; long legged women in bikinis bending over large pieces of machinery at awkward angles. She included a few one-piece suits, just in case. Next came a collection of various non-riding outfits. Shirts, vests, full length jeans and shorts; this part of the portfolio was a little more politically correct than the last. Finally, a shorter section with full riding suits. There were only so many different styles of riding outfits.

R
    Ryan Deshane

Digger got lost for a second as he admires the falling hair. "So um, yeah Cloths right." Digger says and looks to the various piles of pictures. He went through and picked out a few various outfits, staying clear of the bathing suits for jeans, tank tops, cut off shorts, vests and some other stuff. "Lets go with a few of the tops from that pile, with like vests, jackets and stuff. See what they look like. I don't know I'm not exactly a fashion freak, so you may need to help me out."

Ciara Maskelyne

Ciara Maskelyne
    Presence 4 (Magnetic)
    Blood Potency 4

Status

City 2
    Ventrue ~
    Invictus 1

Ciara can't help but chuckle at Digger's appraisal of the cloths. She wasn't sure how much of an opinion the biker would have of the outfits, but it was important to get a feel for what her clients wanted and Digger at least had some clear preferences when it came to clothing. That made her job a little easier.

"Not to worry; I'll put together the outfits. I just needed to have a basic outline of what you had in mind. I guess you've lucked out; fashion is one of my hobbies..."

Setting the folder of clothing away for the moment, the tall woman moves on to the last portfolio she had brought with her. This is the thinnest of the lot, a sampling of calenders, flyers, and brochures that would constitute the final product. Ciara doesn't bother opening this one, deciding she had given Digger enough to think about for the night.

"This is just a few prototypes of the media you said you wanted for the shop. I'll leave this hear so you can play with it, perhaps get feed back from the other members of your club and employees about what they like. I have found it is always best to let your prospective clients decide what you should sell."

With the last of the folders sorted, Ciara takes a step back from the desk, looking to Digger with a pleased smile. She hoped the biker had found the presentation useful, at least. "Is there anything else you wanted to talk with me about; concerning the photo shoot or anything else?"

Page 5 of 6 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.