Ended
Watch
51 - 55
DISPLAYED
Even Trade

Page 6 of 6 First ... 2 3 4 5 6
    R
    Ryan Deshane

"Busiess wise I think we are all good. Beyond that this is probably where I should make a pass at you or something." Digger stood and gtave Ciara a wink and a smile. "But I wouldn't want to insult you by playing coy, so instead I will just come out and say it. Wanna get a drink, I can buy ya dinner or something if ya want."

Ciara Maskelyne

Ciara Maskelyne
    Striking Looks 2 (European Beauty)
    Presence 4 (Magnetic)
    Blood Potency 4

Status

City 2
    Ventrue ~
    Invictus 1

Ciara returns Digger's smile. She had enjoyed going back and forth with the man during the evening and had wondered if he would try and take the teasing to the next step. She was tempted to take the man up on the offer, but she respected him too much for his work with charities to turn him into just another evening meal. And if she found him agreeable enough to made him him a permanent addition to her Herd, the Blood could have unfortunate effects on those that became addicted to it. And she would have to see Digger lose the gift he had for designing such beautiful bikes...

In the end, Ciara can only shake her head softly. "A tempting offer Digger, but I am afraid I have a bad history with anything other than friends. I love that you aid the charity, I respect your abilities with motorcycles; and I will do that I can to make sure of your continued success in both areas. But beyond that? Well, let us say I like to eat alone..."

Her tone is almost apologetic. She usually didn't mind a little roll in the hay; but Digger deserved to be more than just a one night stand...
    Presence 4 (Magnetic) | Striking Looks 2 (European Beauty) | *Speaks with a vaguely Continental European accent*

R
    Ryan Deshane

"Hey no worries, Can't blame a guy for trying though." Digger says with a wink and a smile. Digger stands and extends a hand to the beauty. "So keep in touch and let me know how its going, and if you need more imput from me. I will get back to you as far as what I think we should do with the layout and stuff." Digger gives anod of his head and leaves the convo back to business.

Ciara Maskelyne

Ciara Maskelyne
    Striking Looks 2 (European Beauty)
    Presence 4 (Magnetic)
    Blood Potency 4

Status

City 2
    Ventrue ~
    Invictus 1

Ciara was relieved at how Digger takes her refusal. That alone put him ahead of several men she had know in her long life...

"I would have been disappointed if you hadn't." She answers with a smile. She reaches out and shakes the offered hand, nodding her head in agreement with his words. "You have my number if you need anything. I'll start making the appropriate arrangements and we can get everything sent to the printers soon.

She turns and begins to make her way out of the office with the one folder. As she reaches the door, the tall brunette pauses; then looks back to Digger with an honest smile. "Thank you for the ride. We'll have to do it again sometime, once I've got my licence."

OOC
    Presence 4 (Magnetic) | Striking Looks 2 (European Beauty) | *Speaks with a vaguely Continental European accent*

R
    Ryan Deshane

"Count on it." Digger said with a wink and a smile.

Sounds good, thanks for the fun scene

Page 6 of 6 First ... 2 3 4 5 6
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.