Ended
Watch
41 - 50
DISPLAYED
A bite anyone

Page 5 of 6 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 Last
    S
    Spartan

"Normally I don't either." Spartan gave a little hrumph of a laugh, "But this is nice, talking with someone who doesn't want or need anything other then pleasent conversation." Spartan felt as if he had taken off his Leader hat. It was a good feeling from time to time, like a massage or draining a bottle of Magnus' finest.

SL •• (Exotic Beauty)
    Presence •••• (Graceful)
    Daniella Sage

PRE

Nodding her head in agreement, “It is nice to take an evening off from work to just relax and enjoy the night. It is something I need to do more of, but it always helps to have great company.” She added. “Do you do any traveling?” she asked.
    Presence •••• (Graceful)│Striking Looks •• (Exotic Beauty)│Mask of Tranquility│Blush Active in Public│British Accent│ WP: 4 Vitae 7

S
    Spartan

"I did for some time." Spartan explains, "I spent some time in the Europe and then traveled around in the states. I came here and decided to lay roots. And you? The Accent gives you away, but anywhere else besides England?"

SL •• (Exotic Beauty)
    Presence •••• (Graceful)
    Daniella Sage

PRE

She smiles, “Unfortunately, most of my travel was within England. Though I did visit Ireland a few times on business for my father. It is certainly some place I hope to visit again and take the time to enjoy its charms. I would love to visit France at some point; it is one place I regret having not gone to see.”

Presence •••• (Graceful)│Striking Looks •• (Exotic Beauty)│Mask of Tranquility│Blush Active in Public│British Accent│ WP: 4 Vitae 7

S
    Spartan

Spartan simply nods as he finishes his meal, worrying that finishing eating first, but the plate was just so small, at least for an ogre. "Traveling is something that never seems to be done enough. It is hard when one has responsibilities." Spartan replies.

SL •• (Exotic Beauty)
    Presence •••• (Graceful)
    Daniella Sage

PRE

Daniella nods her head in response, “That is very true, and unfortunate at the same time. We live in a society that is so focused on work, that we forget the little things that can be enjoyable in life. Such as a simple trip somewhere or a night on the town.” She sees that he is finished his meal, and glances down at hers, wondering if she was just slow at this whole eating thing.

S
    Spartan

Sorry Tiff, I totally thought I had responded to this

"Duty tends to be put ahead of all things." Spartan said, "Which for the most part I don't have an issue with. But there are times when its nice to just sit back and relax. How was your meal?"

SL •• (Exotic Beauty)
    Presence •••• (Graceful)
    Daniella Sage

PRE

A quick nod of her head, “It is all about finding a balance of everything.” When he mentions her food, her face lights up, “It was delicious! Everything tasted wonderful, and this will defiantly be a place I will visit again.”

S
    Spartan

"I enjoyed it as well." Spartan says and gestured for the check. "Tonight was enjoyable Daniella, thank you for joining me." Spartan said with a polite smile.

SL •• (Exotic Beauty)
    Presence •••• (Graceful)
    Daniella Sage

PRE

Daniella matched his smile, “It was quite enjoyable! Thank you for inviting me.” She said with sincerity.

Page 5 of 6 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.