Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
A bite anyone

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last
    S
    Spartan

Spartan stood outside Gypsy's Greek Restaurant and waited for the AlluringBrit known as Daniella Sage to arrive. He leaned against the wall, his hands tucked into the pocket of his heavy carhart jacket. Spartan, or Caster as he would be called today, did not know what tomake of these things called dates. He had them in the past, and hewould probably have them in the future. Hell, he had a girlfriendbefore. Which was strange enough. He also attributed thatgirlfriend's leaving to be the fact that he is an impossibly stubbornman who was obsessed with war and death. But it is what it is inthat. When a person has died hundreds of times, they get used to thefact.

SL •• (Exotic Beauty)
    Presence •••• (Graceful)
    Daniella Sage

PRE

Daniella actually had trouble picking out what to wear for the evening, something that didn’t usually happen. But Caster seemed like a laid back kind of guy, so she didn’t want to overdress, but at the same time she still wanted to look good. Sure, she had jeans, but it didn’t feel right for her to wear them on a date, so she settled on a simple white dress.

She had the cab drop her about a block away from the restaurant and made her way to it, pushing the blood through her body at the same time. It wasn’t hard to spot him; his rugged good looks were hard to miss. Smiling she approached him, “Evening Caster.” Said the British Shadow.
    Presence •••• (Graceful)│Striking Looks •• (Exotic Beauty)│Mask of Tranquility│Blush Active in Public│British Accent│ WP: 4 Vitae 7

S
    Spartan

Spartan could not help but admire the frame of the beautiful brit. "Good Evening Daniella." Spartan pulls the door open, for her. "You look lovely this evening." The big idiot wondered exactly how cheesy he sounded.

Spartan stood and waited to be seated, "How have you been?" Spartan asked.

SL •• (Exotic Beauty)
    Presence •••• (Graceful)
    Daniella Sage

PRE

Daniellas smile widens at the compliment, “Thank you.” She said with sincerity. She steps inside the restaurant, turning to face Caster, “Been quite busy with work actually, so getting out this evening was just what I needed. How about you?” she asked.
    Presence •••• (Graceful)│Striking Looks •• (Exotic Beauty)│Mask of Tranquility│Blush Active in Public│British Accent│ WP: 4 Vitae 7

S
    Spartan

As the two are seated Spartan pulls out his chair for his date. "I am well. Work is work, we have some shows coming soon." Spartan makes his way around the table and sits across from Daniella. "I am pleased I could assist you in getting out from the grind." Spartan opens his menu and reviews it. "Would you like some wine?" The big idiot asked.

SL •• (Exotic Beauty)
    Presence •••• (Graceful)
    Daniella Sage

PRE

Daniella smiles as he pulls the chair out, “Thank you.” She said as she sits down. “I’ve been meaning to set aside an evening and stop by your club, what shows do you have coming?” she asked. Picking up her menu she pauses when he mentions wine, “Wine sounds great, do they have a house wine?”

S
    Spartan

"We have the Murder City Devils playing later this month. Next month we have two national acts, Opeth is touring and playing smaller venues like mine, As well as Coheed & Cambria, all should be very good shows." The Hoplite continues his review of the menu. "Last time I was here they had a house wine, but they do have a very good wine selection here." Spartan takes up the second menu left sitting on the table. "Here we go." Caster flips it open for Daniella to look at. "You pick."

SL •• (Exotic Beauty)
    Presence •••• (Graceful)
    Daniella Sage

PRE

She knew none of the names he listed, but she was still interested in learning more about them. “I’m not familiar with those bands, is there one you would recommend over the others?” she asked, genuinely interested. Smiling as she takes the second menu from him, “My pick? Hmmm,” she says looking over the list, impressed at the selection. “I would think this medium-bodied red would pair well with the dinner.” She said, pointing to the wine on the list.

S
    Spartan

"That sounds good to me." The Hoplite says in response to the wine choice. "I can give you some CD's if you would like to listen. What music do you like?" Spartan asked, although he did have two issues with the statement as it stands. One, he couldn't remember if he asked before, and Two, that it sounded like a lame pickup like for someone who was already on a date... Idiot...

SL •• (Exotic Beauty)
    Presence •••• (Graceful)
    Daniella Sage

PRE

She closes the wine menu and sets is back on the table, “I would love listening to some new CD’s, it will help me decided which show to take in. I enjoy a wide variety of music, everything from classical to rock and roll. I guess you could say I like all music, and I’m always on the look for new music to add to my playlists.” she replied, picking up the food menu, "Anything you can recommend on the menu? Everything looks and sounds wonderful."

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.