Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
21 - 30
DISPLAYED
(1212) New Years Block Party - Reverence

Page 3 of 6 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 Last

Perry diCarto

Perry was busy sipping at some booze and considering grabbing a table as Terri joined him and got him in a hug that made him laugh a little with surprise. "Well, hello there!" he exclaimed, holding his drink out to the side to avoid spilling it all over her as he hugged her back with one arm. "Wishful thinking, Terri Nutkins," he joked with a little wink. "Good to see you! You doing the crawl or sticking around for the evening?""

Miach

PRE

Miach was sorry to see Terri go so quickly when Kite barged in, and all the more so since he hadn't had the time to ask her about the Parkour lessons they had talked about. Still, he was currently in no shape to take them, so it was perhaps Fate that he would be delayed in asking her. He had a hunch they would meet again someday.

Nonetheless, the Enchanter didn't feel exactly like welcoming Kite, and he couldn't help but give the man something of a cold shoulder. Being a man, the Shaman would probably understand. Kite, nice seeing you too... did he reply with his gaze lingering on the back of the beautiful red-hair woman, his tone half-joking, half-not.

Animus

+1
    SL
    PRE

"You're lucky. Four years ago there wasn't a single one of us in this city. Cupertino was a lot calmer, but ... I don't know, maybe that made it stifling. Anyway, when we realized what had happened here, I came to help pick up the pieces." A sad smile. "Got way more than I bargained for."

For his part, Animus seems to be completely ignoring the bar staff.

Idun

PRE

Idun turns and smiles as Kite introduces himself. "Hey, good to see you again." She says to him.

"Well, see you later, hopefully. Have fun with your friend." She says as Terri moves to leave their company.

Presence ●●●● (Fiery)
    Striking Looks ●● (Fierce)
    Status
    Arrow ●●
    Consillium ●●
    Culture ●
    Police ●
    Mana: Full
    WP: -2
    Vae
    Adamantine Arrow, ObrimosSentinel

Status (Culture) •
    Status (Emergency Services) • [Officer Gideon]
    ST INFO

PRE

Vaeltia was a little confused as she sipped her drink. “Okay....Are you sure?” She thought back, “I met Mr. Shooty about four years ago.

Animus should know exactly who she was talking about, even if she was using Leo’s name for him. It was fitting, and unfortunately made more sense than ‘the new Judge Dredd’, even if that was his Halloween Costume.
    Speaking {0FAF0B} || Thinking {8340A8}

nimbus

October 'Toby' Davenport
    October 'Toby' Davenport

Acanthus/ Presence ••• (Captivating)/Striking Looks ••

+1
    SL
    PRE

Toby was surprised to see Kite at the club, but she smiles anyways, “Hey Kite, nice to see you, and no worries. How have you been?” she asked.
    Acanthus/ Presence ••• (Captivating)/Striking Looks ••(Glimmering Eyes)/Status •• (Medical)

Animus

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Like I said, lucky. He was one of the first ones here. Before me, even, and it can't have been long after he arrived that he found you. It's been a wild ride, since then."

“Um… please to… meet you…” Stephen waved his hand to the rapidly retreating redhead, before turning his attention back to the clique that had taken shape.

“HI Idun, its been a while…” he smiled, before turning to face Toby again.

“I’ve been doing alright. I have been juggling many, many different things… so I guess you could say that I’ve been improving my skills at multitasking.” The slim gentleman with the cane grinned sheepishly as he rubbed the back of his neck. “However, I’m now nearly done with school, I’m trying to help out that new kid at our old organization, and I have some other plans in the works, a few of which are starting to take shape…”

“What about yourself?”

Description

Terri's Mask is that of a petite, cute woman with vibrant red hair that has black streaks throughout. Obviously athletic, her natural demeanour is friendly and she always tends to have a smile on her face.

Her fae mien is akin to a red squirrel. She has a long bushy tail and ear tufts that poke through her hair. The black streaks are actually black feathers the are a part of her mien now,; a part of her noble order.

Terri's powerful Mantle initiates itself as the smell of baking bread but brings with it the feeling of the Harvest, that time to take stock of the coming troubles.

PRE

"Oh no, no crawling for me," Terri smirked. "I love this place. It has a certain ambience I feel comfortable around."
    Steepscrambler/Truefriend | Mantle (Autumn) 5 (Smell of Baking Bread/Feeling of the Harvest)
    Presence 4 (Friendly)|Striking Looks 2 (Petite & Cute)

Miach

PRE

"Damn, you sure keep busy !" Miach replied to the Thyrsus. He was not one to cry over spoiled milk, so he turned his full attention toward Kite.

"Well, the usual, biology courses, a book, and trying to help with the town's emergency care... I don't have time to get bored !" and he laughed good-humouredly.

Page 3 of 6 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 Last
Closed Thread