Mana: Full
    WP: -2
    Vae
    Adamantine Arrow, ObrimosSentinel

Status (Culture) •
    Status (Emergency Services) • [Officer Gideon]
    ST INFO

PRE

Vaeltia looked over at the Thyrsus, “Not going to lie, I can’t really picture you going out to clubs all too often, I saw what happened to you at the Rage.

She gave Animus a grin. “I’m glad you came out though, you should tell me of the last time you came here.

She looked at the wristband and at the way it clashed with the dress, somethings you just couldn’t fight.
    Speaking {0FAF0B} || Thinking {8340A8}

nimbus

Description

Terri's Mask is that of a petite, cute woman with vibrant red hair that has black streaks throughout. Obviously athletic, her natural demeanour is friendly and she always tends to have a smile on her face.

Her fae mien is akin to a red squirrel. She has a long bushy tail and ear tufts that poke through her hair. The black streaks are actually black feathers the are a part of her mien now,; a part of her noble order.

Terri's powerful Mantle initiates itself as the smell of baking bread but brings with it the feeling of the Harvest, that time to take stock of the coming troubles.

PRE

Spotting Perry down the bar, Terri mouthed "Heya!" to the Fairest and threw him a wave. Turning her attention to the man who approached her and gave a smile. "Hey, Jon, I'm good thanks. How are you?"

Looking back to Idun, Terri continued to smile, even though she was a little confused about the name she had given to Jon. "We met at a climbing place in town. Great day." It really was, it was the day she met Stefan. She then wondered why he had suddenly drifted into her mind.

When introduced to Toby, Terri gave a smile to the pretty woman. "Hey there," she said, glad to have broken the ice.
    Steepscrambler/Truefriend | Mantle (Autumn) 5 (Smell of Baking Bread/Feeling of the Harvest)
    Presence 4 (Friendly)|Striking Looks 2 (Petite & Cute)

October 'Toby' Davenport
    October 'Toby' Davenport

Acanthus/ Presence ••• (Captivating)/Striking Looks ••

+1
    SL
    PRE

Toby looked to the petite woman, smiling, “Great to meet you Terri. If you don’t mind me saying that is a great outfit!” she exclaimed, thinking the colors suited her well.
    Acanthus/ Presence ••• (Captivating)/Striking Looks ••(Glimmering Eyes)/Status •• (Medical)

Animus

+1
    SL
    PRE

"No, it's not often, but ... some things are worse than a bit of noise."

The Thyrsus doesn't seem particularly inclined to elaborate, and quickly moves on. "Last time I was here ... must have been years ago. It was St. Patrick's Day, and I remember D-- Tug, trying to drown his grief after his brother's death." A slight wince. "Speaking of loud." He didn't normally think of his fellow Awakened by True Name, but perhaps it was something about that moment of vulnerability.

A ghost of a smile, for the briefest instant. "When a fan recognized him, he seemed to cheer up a bit. There was more to the night, of course. I remember a bit of a dom and sub theme." He shrugs, not seeming to give the last statement any particular weight.

Miach

PRE

Miach winced when Terri asked how he was. First, there had been the shooting of course, that was an impairment of sorts. And second, she knew his real name, of course. So long as he was only discussing with her, Toby and Idun, it would hardly be an issue, but he truely hoped others wouldn't join. It would quickly grow very awkward...

Miach didn't really want to lie, but he wanted to draw attention to himself even less, so he chose to answer the red-hair woman by a half-truth. I'm good, thank you. What about you ? I still go to the Pipeworks regularly, but I haven't seen you there again ? Too easy for you ? did he tease, though his tone indicated it was as much a genuine praise.

Presence ●●●● (Fiery)
    Striking Looks ●● (Fierce)
    Status
    Arrow ●●
    Consillium ●●
    Culture ●
    Police ●
    Vae

Status (Culture) •
    ST INFO

PRE

You were cringing and sweating at the Rage the other day.” Vaeltia said trying to draw information out of Animus .

She looked around the dark club. It wasn’t the brightest of night clubs that she’d been in, but then it wasn’t exactly pitch enough to turn on her night vision. Though some of the figures did look familiar. The Obrimos’ face turned into a light sneer when she noticed two particular willworkers...

Tug, I don’t think I’ve met him, was he here before I came back? And a dom and sub night?

nimbus

It wasn’t too long after receiving his drink that something caught Stephen’s eye. Scrunching his brow in curiosity, the would-be-psychiatrist seemed to gaze for a long moment some distance across the crowd. After narrowing his eyes – trying to peer through the haze – a flash of recognition seemed to wash over his expression. After picking up his drink, Stephen hurried over to the opposite end of the floor, where another conversation was being held.

“Toby..? Long time!... It’s Stephen… Stephen Kite.” Stephen smiled at his old friend. “I’m sorry for intruding on your conversation, but it’s been a while! I hope I am not interrupting something important…”

Looking around, his eyes fell on another familiar face. "Miach! It's good to see you..." he said as he offered his handshake.

Tiffany Bigpaw

Animus

+1
    SL
    PRE

"I don't deal well with flashes and sharp noises. They tend to bring back memories." At the further questions, a flicker of sadness. "Tug was one of us, a First. And one of my closer friends. And that night, the main showing they had here was a bondage scene. I don't remember much of the details; it wasn't my main reason for being there."

A short pause. "Wait, back? Were you in the city before?"

Description

Terri's Mask is that of a petite, cute woman with vibrant red hair that has black streaks throughout. Obviously athletic, her natural demeanour is friendly and she always tends to have a smile on her face.

Her fae mien is akin to a red squirrel. She has a long bushy tail and ear tufts that poke through her hair. The black streaks are actually black feathers the are a part of her mien now,; a part of her noble order.

Terri's powerful Mantle initiates itself as the smell of baking bread but brings with it the feeling of the Harvest, that time to take stock of the coming troubles.

PRE

"Why, thank you!" Terri replied graciously to Toby, smiling. She seemed quite a nice person.

"Oh, no, its not that easy, I've just had a lot of practice," Terri chuckled to Jon/Miach. However, as another person appeared suddenly, butting into conversation with Toby and Miach, Terri took a step back, picking up her glass rather deftly. With a smile to the group, Terri states politely, "Oh, excuse me, I've just spotted someone I know. Nice meeting you all! Have a good evening."

With a final smile, Terri headed over to join Perry, giving the Fairest a hug, being careful not to spill her drink. "Fancy seeing you here. If you were straight, I'd say you're stalking me, Perry," she giggled, keeping her arm around his waist as she broke the hug.
    Steepscrambler/Truefriend | Mantle (Autumn) 5 (Smell of Baking Bread/Feeling of the Harvest)
    Presence 4 (Friendly)|Striking Looks 2 (Petite & Cute)

Presence ●●●● (Fiery)
    Striking Looks ●● (Fierce)
    Status
    Arrow ●●
    Consillium ●●
    Culture ●
    Police ●
    Vae

Status (Culture) •
    ST INFO

PRE

Well I was a bit younger then.” She said with a grin. “I grew up in Arden Arcade, I was Born in Sutter General, I went to school at Mira Loma High.” She said with a grin.

I went to Chicago for art school, you know, after everything, but I came back. And now I’m taking after my father’s side of the family.

The thought to the year she had spent in the police academy so far, it wasn’t a bad deal, and she still did the art thing on the side. It just wasn’t as big a part of her life.

But then, compared to the Magic, neither was the police work.

What about you?

She had walked Animus over to the bar and ordered something simple, something that she could pronounce. But it was alcohol nonetheless.

nimbus

Page 2 of 6 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 Last
Closed Thread