Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
31 - 35
DISPLAYED
Where to Go?

Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4

Vince sighs. "I gues bed. It been a long day. I'll need the sleep if I'm to dodge killers in the morning."

Stupid, stop being Stupid. He thinks to himself. You have her alone and your chickening out. "Unless you have other ideas I think I'll crash here. On this couch." His balls kicked him in the balls, but Vince ignored himself for a moment.The faster he was asleep, the faster he would out of Cahrity's life, the faster she would out of danger.

"Oh, um. Yeah. The sofa pulls out into a bed. Let me help you."

Together Vince and Charity pull the cushions off the couch and pile them in the corner. Then they pull out the bed and fold down the mattress.

"It's not really comfortable, so let me go and get you some pillows and stuff."

She walks off down the hall and returns soon with an armful of pillow and blanket. She heaps this stuff on the bed and then she stands there just looking at Vince for a second before she smiles lightly and says "Well, goodnight then."

"Thanks again. I'll never really be able do so fully." Vince says before turning the heap into something more sleepable.

Say something dufus "Good night"

Grah!

Charity turns and walks down the hall. She goes into her bedroom and closes the door behind her.

Vince is left all by himself to think about how awkward that was.

And then he sleeps. Or tries to. The combined effects of being somewhere unfamiliar, feeling uncertain, recall the days mistakes, and being concerned for his life do what they can to keep the sand man at bay.

The Sand Man. Oh snap. NO, no horror references. Was that someone at the window?

Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4