Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
11 - 20
DISPLAYED
The Spiral XII

Page 2 of 6 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 Last

Bandit nods, the question is a common one once they realize something might be wrong with his throat. He finds a fresh page on his pad and writes, Might I get your name Miss? He holds it up, waiting a reply.

Gallows

Marietta grimaced. "Sorry, that was kinda rude of me, wasn't it? The name's Marietta," she said, extending a hand to him. "You can use Mary, if you like--it's definitely easier to write." She took another sip of her drink, enjoying the taste. She could drink a surprising amount for a girl her size. "You come here often, Bandit?"

It's been a while since I've come here for a drink. Bandit admits to Marietta. Then writes, How about you?

Gallows

"First time here," Marietta admitted. She was glad that the man didn't seem upset about her forgetting to introduce herself--so far, he seemed pretty relaxed. Then again, it was hard to get emotional context from a notepad. "I've lived here most of my life, but didn't hear about this place until pretty recently. Heard it drew an interesting crowd." Marietta kept an eye on Bandit for his reaction to that.

Ah, I take it you were looking for a new experience when you came upon this bar? Bandit writes to the woman.

Gallows

Marietta had to pause for a second before answering that one. 'A new experience'...now, that was a bit of a wide-ranging statement, wasn't it? She wasn't completely sure if he was trying to hint at strangers things, such as Hunting, or if he was just hitting on her. In the end, she decided that she would simply risk taking one for the team. After all, the worst that might happen would be that she would have to fend off advances, and it wasn't like that was something that had never happened before. Besides, from the look of the bartender, she had a feeling that if this guy tried to be an asshole it wouldn't be long before he was flying out the door.

Or maybe just chased out with a shotgun.

"You might say that," she said carefully. "What sort of experiences do you find here?"

Well, if I recall, I accompanied a young woman to the hospital after a gang beating. Bandit writes and holds up for her to read.

Gallows

ooc

Gallows

Well, that settled it. He definitely wasn't hitting on her. Or, God help her if he was, because that would have been the worst flirting technique of all time. No, it was starting to sound like she was in the right place, for better or worse.

"That's horrible," she said with a grimace. "Was she all right?" She was very curious to see what sort of information Bandit might be able to provide. The Union took an interest in any sort of threat to the community, even the mundane ones. A gang that was going around beating women would merit a visit, if they were still active.

Last I have seen her, she's doing fine. Although the people who did it haven't been caught yet. Bandit replies.

Page 2 of 6 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 Last

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.