Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

Call to Treasured

THREADID
    S
    Selena

L'aire had first thought about popping in to Treasured but... that didn't seem like a good idea. Popping into Treetop, no biggie... Treasured... well, she didn't know her Queen that well so perhaps calling ahead would be smarter.

*Ring Ring*

Katrin Byeli
    Katrin Byeli

Fairest (Treasured/Snowskin)
    Winter Mantle 5
    Presence 5 (Regal), Striking Looks 4 (Coldly Beautiful)
    Rigid Mask, Gentrified Bearing
    Freehold Status 5
    Mien

Katrin's Mien, which is rarely seen outside of the Hedge, is not all that much different in appearance from her Mask.

The difference is she is unerringly perfect. (Gentrified Bearing, Striking looks 4)

Her skin is pale with the slight touches of blue and luminescent as if she was partially carved out of porcelain and ice. Her hair, like her eyes, are the dark black of onyx with the harsh clarity of ice.

PRE

After a couple of rings, someone finally picks up the phone on the other end.

"Thanks for calling Treasured. This is Katrin speaking," said the Winter Queen's familiar voice on the other end.
    Presence 5 (Regal) | Striking Looks 4 (Coldly Beautiful)
    Rigid Mask | Gentrified Bearing |(Mask hardened) | (speaks with a Russian accent)

S
    Sasha

L'aire didn't expect Katrin to answer the phone, for some odd reason. She had intended to make an appointment or something.

"Hello, this is Sasha. I was wondering if there was a good time for me to stop in sometime?" The Winter Fairest said with a gentle lilt in her voice.

Ah, shit, does she know my public name? I can't remember. The Dancer nearly corrected herself, but she didn't want to chance interrupting her Queen.

Katrin Byeli
    Katrin Byeli

Winter Mantle 5
    Freehold Status 5
    Mien

Katrin's Mien, which is rarely seen outside of the Hedge, is not all that much different in appearance from her Mask.

The difference is she is unerringly perfect. (Gentrified Bearing, Striking looks 4)

Her skin is pale with the slight touches of blue and luminescent as if she was partially carved out of porcelain and ice. Her hair, like her eyes, are the dark black of onyx with the harsh clarity of ice.

PRE

There was no response on the other end for a few seconds.

"Sasha? I do not believe I know someone by that name, no?" said Katrin in response. "Store hours are from nine in the morning, to seven in the evening." There was another pause.

"You may stop by after closing time, yes?" said the Onyx Queen after the pause. Perhaps she had recognized the other Fairest's voice; why else would she ask her to come once business hours were over?
    Rigid Mask | Gentrified Bearing |(Mask hardened) | (speaks with a Russian accent)

S
    Selena

Way to go L’aire, not telling your own Queen your other name. Damn it.

“Oh okay, I’ll stop by then.” Although the Winter Dancer froze a moment as Katrin said after hours…and had just said she didn’t know a Sasha. “Thank you very much.” The Fairest said honestly, but waited until her beautiful Sovereign disconnected first.

And the Winter hoped her conversation with her Queen didn’t go this awkward in person.

Katrin Byeli
    Katrin Byeli

Winter Mantle 5
    Freehold Status 5
    Mien

PRE

"I will see you then L'aire," replied the Queen on the other end before hanging up.

S
    Selena

After the phone disconnected she looked at it a little stunned. What the... she just said she didn't know a Sasha... How the hell did she know that?

Later that evening, she'd make her way to Treasured.

Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.