Ended
Watch
11 - 20
DISPLAYED
(McCabe) The War Room

Page 2 of 3 First 1 2 3 Last
    C
    Cross

"Sounds good. I've got plenty of towels and cloths," he said, heading upstairs to grab some towels to roll their new toys up in for padding purposes until it was time to go. Grabbing a couple of old t-shirts to cut into strips and old ratty towels from the linen closet, Ryan headed back to the kitchen.

"A squeezable bottle," he muttered, thinking for a second before realizing that he had a squeezable ketchup bottle in the fridge. Taking the bottle out, he rinsed out one of the extra vodka bottles with a bunch of water and emptied the ketchup into it. Finally, he rinsed out the ketchup bottle to make it nice and clean for whatever was coming in next.

"All right. Got it," he reported in, waiting for the next directions.

S
    Steven

Doctorow nodded as he watches another video. "Kay, fill the squeeze bottle with everclear. Cap the bottles and your ready to go. When you get there, what your gonna do is your gonna stuff the cloth into the bottle. Douse the cloth in everclear, I mean soak the shit, and then light it on fire. Then, throw. You are gonna need a reliable zippo too. None of that cheep ass bic lighter crap. You want to spark and go." Doctorow explained as he went on to his next video. Doctorow felt himself falling down a youtube hole...

C
    Cross

Ryan nodded, pouring Everclear into the cleaned squeeze bottle. He capped the bottles with their caps and wrapped them in towels. In the morning, he'd pack them into a bag and bring them with him along with the rest of his gear. "All right. Done. And I've got one," Ryan said, smirking slightly about the idea of someone not having a Zippo that worked. Lighters were handy. And it wasn't like he was always so health-conscious as he was now.

"So when do we go in, then? The street was pretty busy by day. Maybe in the morning on a weekend after the sun comes up? Like a Saturday, when people aren't going to work and whatnot?" Doctorow had said they needed to go in by day, and Doc Marcus didn't want to screw around with people asking him questions.

S
    Steven

"Yeah that works." Doctorow said only half paying attention now. "Your gonna need a tool kit, probably a bolt cutter too, never know if your gonna have to cut through a lock or something."

"Any other questions?"
    Doctorow asked.

C
    Cross

Doc Marcus nodded. "Sounds good. That's all common stuff. You able to get coverage so you can keep in touch underground? And do you have any information on the layout down there?"

S
    Steven

"Check your email. I will see if I can get one of my people to drop off a care package for you with some cameras and stuff for you." Doctorow says as he sets down his empty can.

C
    Cross

Ryan grinned as he went to sit at his computer. Pulling up his e-mail, he looked for what Doctorow had sent. "All right, nice. What kind of stuff?" he asked, reading the e-mail.

S
    Steven

"A couple cameras, one video, one digital, maybe a couple of other things I can find." Doctorow says, "The email should have the plans in it."

C
    Cross

Ryan goes into the e-mail and finds the plans Doctorow had acquired of the sewer system. He didn't expect it to be complete if a vampire was down there, but he downloaded it to his phone, making sure it was good and available. "All right, sounds good. I'll do my best to memorize this, and I'm going to go get a headlamp from the hardware store. I figure I'm going to want my hands free for this."

Truth.

5 sux extended to memorize the schematic
    Date Action Roll Result
    2012-11-05 03:39:40 Dr. Ryan Marcus rolls 7 to Memorize the Schematic (Int+Composure) (10 Again) 5, 1, 10, 6, 10, 9, 3, 1, 8 4 successes
    2012-11-05 03:39:26 Dr. Ryan Marcus rolls 7 to Memorize the Schematic (Int4+Comp3) (10 Again) 4, 3, 6, 4, 3, 9, 2 1 success

Ryan will head to the hardware store and get a head-light so he can have light down there with his hands free. He'll also buy batteries. Irina , the goal of this thread was to make four Molotov Cocktails with Everclear, and get Ryan prepped for going into the sewer at dawn on an upcoming Saturday morning.

I used Dex+Science for chemistry mixing of the basic ingredients together. Please let me know if you'd like us to make any further rolls for making this stuff.

Nice scene, Steven!

I
    Irina

Great scene, guys. The only other thing to do is to roll Int + Science.

Page 2 of 3 First 1 2 3 Last

Members who have read this thread : 1

You do not have permission to view the list of names.