Ended
Watch
201 - 210
DISPLAYED
Halloween Celebration

Page 21 of 22 First ... 11 17 18 19 20 21 22 Last
    I
    Irina

By that time, the party-goers are very much into their own nighttime fun and Bandit is able to slip out, unnoticed.

C
    Cross

The Doc takes a look for the address, first for numbers on the house, then at his phone's GPS. If he finds it, he'll tell Doctorow immediately...

3 sux to per the address
    Date Action Roll Result
    2013-01-30 15:51:27 Doc Marcus rolls 6 to Perception (10 Again) 1, 2, 2, 10, 9, 9, 2 3 successes

I
    Irina

The street sign across the road is brand new and declares the neighbourhood as Sierra Oaks Vista. The number on the house is 6.

D
    Daysha Jackson

"Doc, can you make out the street sign?" Daysha said as she pulled out a pack of smokes not giving two fucks that the actual doctor was in her car.

Or about any possible 'stop smoking its bad for you' lecture.

"Cause, I'm texting Mike to call me in the morning and pulling out before someone comes out of there either suspicious or asking us to join." The detective began to roll down the window, she was at least attempting to be a courteous smoker despite it being her car.

"Either way, fuck ... that ... shit." Lighting up and blowing the first puff out the window.

Ahhhhhhh.

Daysha's text to Mike: Hey you! Hope the party was fun. Call me and tell me all about it tomorrow. Lata!

C
    Cross

"Yeah, it's 6 Sierra Oaks Vista... who the hell owns that place, anyway?" he asked, mostly to Doctorow. The hacker had a way of finding shit out... which apparently had pissed the detective off earlier.

The Doc had the good grace not to say anything about the smoking. He leaned back in his chair, looking somewhat annoyed that they'd been stymied. He just wished there was more they could do - but walking into a house that could well be full of vampires with just the two of them was a great way to die. "You know, Jackson, we could find a better spot a little further off, and monitor the comings and goings from afar on camera... maybe follow one of them home and hit it during the day?" The night wouldn't be a total waste if they dusted one of these bastards. It wasn't like they often got the opportunity to have a choke point to watch vampires leave.

S
    Steven

Doctorow does some googling to try to gather information about the location in question.

Googling
    Date Action Roll Result
    2013-01-30 18:57:20 Doctorow rolls 13 to Int + Computer + relevant specs (10 Again) 6, 4, 5, 6, 1, 5, 5, 5, 4, 5, 7, 7, 8 1 success

I
    Irina

From what Doctorow can tell, there is very little information about the place at this time. It's an in-progress new development, with completion intended for the end of 2013.

Out of the club, Bandit leaves the area.

Exiting the Scene.

D
    Daysha Jackson

"We have enough info right now. Staying up the rest of the night monitoring this isn't going to do us any good." Daysha sighed and started driving away. "And whose to say they don't all live here and we found a nest or some shit." Shrugging with irritation. Taking another drag of the smoke, she blew it out the window.

"Sometimes shit doesn't go the way we plan. Sometimes shit gets mucked up, but not being level headed will get one of us killed." Flicking ashes out the window.

"I haven't been a cop this long without being cautious and persistent. But those two don't go hand in hand." Taking another drag.

"Don't worry, they'll get what's coming to them..."

Daysha drives away from scene.

C
    Cross

The Doc frowned slightly as he took a last look toward the house. If Jackson wanted to call it and get no vampiric leads, that was her call, he supposed. "All right. Thanks for your help, Doctorow."

Chalk one up in the 'loss' category for the Basement's finest.

Page 21 of 22 First ... 11 17 18 19 20 21 22 Last

Members who have read this thread : 1

You do not have permission to view the list of names.