Ended
Watch
191 - 200
DISPLAYED
Halloween Celebration

Page 20 of 22 First ... 10 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 Last
    D
    Daysha Jackson

"Yeah, I'm wearing it." Daysha said out loud while Doctorow was on the phone with... the Doc.

"Does it have that clear of reception from here?" She quickly added. Although she wasn't sure what sort of awkward position she'd have to get in so the techno guy could see more than the dashboard.

The detective ran her fingers through her hair as she watched Mike go through the door of the house. She was clearly frustrated and in a rock and a hard place.

"I really need a smoke." She muttered into the air.

C
    Cross

The Doc looked pensive, thinking matters over, but he did not know exactly how to proceed just yet. "Shit, me too," he muttered back, waiting to hear what Doctorow had in mind.

I
    Irina

From their front seat perspective, both Daysha and Doctor Marcus can see that, at the very least, using the cameras to study who blurs on film and who doesn't, won't work. Everyone is inside... partying.

And possibly eating.

S
    Steven

"Yes it will work, but your gonna need to be closer. Also, you should bring a shotgun" Doctorow said as he brought the feed online.

OOC

D
    Daysha Jackson

“Not happening.” Daysha shook her head. “Who knows who may be watching around outside. We could be set up for some sort of ambush.” Speaking plainly, like she was talking to any one of her coworkers.

“We’re also in a residential area. I don’t want some flipped out fucking neighbors or passers by caught in any sort of crossfire.” Fairly positive I know what kills fangers.

“I think we’re out of options. Mike’s high profile and if one of them that took him in the van doesn’t know, someone inside will probably figure out who he is. It’s doubtful they’re out to kill him. It’s just Ryan and I and who knows how many in there or how many wandering outside. I’m not going on a suicide mission.” There were reasons the detective didn’t wander all willy-nilly at unreasonable odds.

Despite that they may not kill the Athlete, didn’t change the fact that she was pissed off at being stuck in a rock and a hard place.

C
    Cross

Ryan looked like he thought it was a bad idea to go in, as well. Jackson might have had a shotgun, maybe, and Ryan had his pistol... but he'd shot a vampire dead before. Even if he had thought it was a good idea to go into a party full of an unknown number of vampires and bystanders, they weren't ready. It had taken a lot of bullets to kill Laila, and he wasn't exactly packing a belt of ammo. Whatever was in his gun was what he had tonight, and that wasn't enough.

No, Jackson had the right of it.

"We should at least stick around here, keep an eye out... make sure he gets out by the end of the night. I don't think they're going to hurt him either, but it would be good to be nearby." It was the least they could do.

S
    Steven

"So we are not doing anything?" Doctorow asked, wondering why they bothered to call him if they were not planning on doing anything or letting him help at all. "What is the Address of the House..." Doctorow asked.

I
    Irina

RockBane

Straight dex + stealth.

With his costume hiding his staff, Bandit exits out of the Mens Room. Then, with a deep, calming breath, he wades out into the crowd, heading for the exit. He does his best to keep it casual as he goes through the crowd, trying not to whack people with the wrapped staff.

3 successes
    Date Action Roll Result
    2013-01-27 20:59:56 Bandit rolls 7 to Dex + Stealth (10 Again) 9, 9, 1, 3, 9, 3, 3 3 successes

Page 20 of 22 First ... 10 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 Last

Members who have read this thread : 1

You do not have permission to view the list of names.