Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
11 - 20
DISPLAYED
Halloween Celebration

Page 2 of 22 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... Last

As she continued to walk around the club, April Snow White finally spotted Lynx her Prince Charming. However, he was not dressed up as a prince, but the federal agent's costume certainly suited him well. Making her way through the crowd, she decided to sneak up on him and really give him a surprise as she had told him she would.

Walking up behind him, April place both hands softly over Jaeger's eyes. She leaned in to whisper in his ear, "say detective, you wouldn't happen to have seen a Prince Charming around here, have you?"

4 suxx
    Date Action Roll Result
    2012-11-08 22:11:53 April Davenport rolls 6 to Dex/Wits+Stealth to sneak up on Lynx (10 Again) 8, 8, 4, 10, 7, 3, 8 4 successes

K
    Kazakin

"Wearing gun in public place. Crime punishable by braaaain removal," Mike groaned, doing his best Zombie impression. Then his face split into a broad smile. "Nice costume, Daysha. Love the Gangster look," He had to admit, the costumes tonight in general, were pretty good looking. Which was always awesome for a Halloween party, although maybe a little worrying in some cases.

"I'm just enjoying being incognito. I should get a name tag with 'Officer Drooly' on it."

Rolls
    He had gotten a peripheral glimpse as the hands came around his eyes and he knew these hands and that familiar scent of her body. But mostly he could tell by the voice. "Hmm, does he have to be a prince? I'm assuming that if he does that that would make you a beautiful princess?" He put his own hands over April's and gave them a gentle squeeze before turning and smiling with a devilish smirk. "And so you are. A rather sneaky little princess aren't you. With all the yobs, miscreants, and ruffians in the employ of my nemesis I should wake to find my head in a sack after an encounter with a blackjack," he speaks with a passable English Accent to capture his persona.

I
    Irina

Despite what the newspapers had claimed about the Mayor paying a visit to the Halloween party - even if it was taking place at night, her favourite time to be about - she did not make an appearance.

Her nephew was there however, and Lucas was busy taking photographs of the costumes and people who actually did want to pose for shots. Quite a variety of people had turned up: young and older. The music pounded from the speakers, and plenty of buffet tables had been set up to suit the needs to those with sweet, salty or sour taste buds. Despite it being a Halloween party set up by the University, the offerings actually tasted pretty good. In all likelihood, they had hired a catering company.

Alcohol was available for those of legal age, but that was not stopping a few under-agers from trying their luck.

Perception -3 check, for any who want to get a deeper look around the warehouse.

D
    Daysha Jackson

Daysha kinda chuckled and through her teeth she murmured. “Well, some people who wear guns have no brains, so good luck with that.” There was more truth to that sentence than most people realized.

“Thanks, Mike.” The Detective snickered as she thought back to last Halloween. “I figured this is better than Robin da Hood from last year. At least I have pockets and shit.” She patted her faux pinstripe jacket and adjusted her hat a little over her eyes.

“Your incognito thing… is it working?” Daysha cocked a brow and glanced around a little. “I’m sure there’s a hello my name is sticky tag around somewhere. Unless you wanted something more ‘official’ looking. Of course, that all depends if you’re going to keep this costume for other purposes.”

1 Suxx
    Date Action Roll Result
    2012-11-15 15:52:12 Daysha st rolls 4 to Perception -3 (10 Again) 1, 6, 8, 4 1 success

April let out a little laugh at Lynx's impression of Sherlock Holmes. "I guess I am a little sneaky," she said in response, giving him a playful wink. "At least sneaky enough to sneak up on you!" The girl let out another laugh before offering the agent a smile. "I like your costume, it is quite fitting for someone in your profession," she said while she inspected said costume a little closer.

"Are you a fan of the novels? Or are you just into the movies that came out in the past couple of years?" asked April, curious as to what his response would be.

2 suxx
    Date Action Roll Result
    2012-11-15 16:12:06 April Davenport rolls 4 to Perception-3 (10 Again) 9, 8, 1, 6 2 successes

K
    Kazakin

"Maybe for like, ten minutes?" Mike said hopefully, giving Daysha a little smile. He didn't have much hope for it, but being a zombie cop might distract people for a little while. "And hey, I'm just keeping it for Halloween. I'm nowhere near crazy enough to go around impersonating a dead officer of the law. I hear the cops take that seriously, y'know?"

The Athlete chuckled, enjoying the brief respite from people noticing him.

It was nice, not to be noticed.

God, he wanted a drink.

Failure
    Date Action Roll Result
    2012-11-15 16:12:05 Michael Harwood rolls 3 to Wits 3 + Composure 3 -3 (10 Again) 1, 3, 2 failure

The blond wanders off after a few songs, likely to find somebody new to dance with or for a drink. He wanders among the tables, slowly heading for the washroom in which to splash water upon his face before walking over to a stall and, well, nature calls.

Finished, he runs the water until it is hot and check to see if there is soap. Once he's done with the tap, he turns it off and grabs his super glued staff and exits out of the mens' room. He puts about three feet between himself and the door, only stopping to look out about the warehouse.

Perception
    Date Action Roll Result
    2012-11-15 22:36:13 Bandit rolls 2 to Wits + Composure - 3 (10 Again) 5, 10, 1 1 success

C
    Cross

Doc Marcus heads on up to the bar. He looks around to see who's there, but doesn't see anybody that he was familiar with.

Oh well. It was time to increase the ethanol concentration in his bloodstream...

...which ironically would probably make him somehow even less perceptive.

yet another failed perception roll
    Date Action Roll Result
    2012-11-15 16:23:23 Dr. Ryan Marcus rolls 2 to Per - 3 (10 Again) 2, 5 failure

I
    Irina

As they scan the steadily busy building, crowds and all, Daysha, April and Bandit can spot a small group of twenty-somethings enter the club together. As one, without saying a word to each other, they spread out amongst the other party-going patrons. It was not too unusual, but for the abrupt way their manner changed as they sighted out a target for conversation.

Stoic to engaging and flirtatious in a couple of seconds had to be a record. There was something faintly off about the group, but it was difficult to pin exactly what.

Mike and Doc Marcus are simultaneously dazzled by the pretty shiny overhead lights, and see nothing amiss.

Page 2 of 22 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... Last

Members who have read this thread : 1

You do not have permission to view the list of names.