Ended
Watch
171 - 180
DISPLAYED
Halloween Celebration

Page 18 of 22 First ... 8 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 Last
    D
    Daysha Jackson

Daysha waited patiently and watchful to the van or any sign that Mike was coming out of it. Her phone beeped (which is funny cause normally it's on vibrate since she's a cop). Taking it out to glance at it, she saw something sent to the Dispatcher. Who thankfully, she was friends with.

But that didn't stop Daysha from being pissed off. "Doctorow, words later. Don't do that again." Snapping just loud enough so he could hear her. She authorized him to use her phone for their location, but not for that shit. Needless to say, Daysha was pissed off.

Takes you weeks to gain my trust and ya go and break it. Asshole.

I
    Irina

Daysha's phone

Two hits are returned that match some of the incomplete registration plate. One is from a woman, aged 42, Mrs Carol Fielding. The second comes back as a male, 76, Mr. Jon Smyth.

Mike

Behind the woman, the door opened more fully and she indicated that Mike and the drunken student could head on inside.

The vampires gaze lingered on the athlete. "I think you have a lot to learn, big guy." She paused by the back door of the van, waiting for Mike to head inside first. Not that she thought the Kine were about to flee. They couldn't.

C
    Cross

The Doc was generally not paying much attention to the situation with the phone. He heard the report of what the vehicle was, but his eyes and ears were open as he cracked his window slightly, wanting to make sure he had good situational awareness of what was going on. He couldn't help but wish he had his Bag of Handy Tricks on him - his laptop would be good here... and his binoculars, better.

When Daysha said she wanted to have words with Doctorow, Ryan couldn't help but think, good luck, Detective. But if anybody could put Doctorow in his place, it'd be Jackson.

2 sux per
    Date Action Roll Result
    2013-01-19 14:23:35 Doc Marcus rolls 6 to Perception (10 Again) 9, 9, 4, 7, 6, 6 2 successes

S
    Steven

"You wanna save Mike, or argue about legality." Doctorow said as he continues typing, not really giving a shit about pissing off the detective when a Hunter's life is on the line. "The Van is probably stolen, came back with two hits. Jon Smyth and Carol Feilding 76 and 42 respectively."

D
    Daysha Jackson

Saving Mike was only a question of watching the next move not license plates. She was use to sitting quietly and patiently waiting while observing.

Daysha didn’t even fucking respond to Doctorow’s snipe comment back. She really didn’t see why it was fucking necessary to fucking use her phone to needlessly fucking text for something that was right in front of their fucking eyes. She was more pissed off that he didn’t bother to ask. They were sitting right there watching the van.

1 suxx
    Date Action Roll Result
    2013-01-20 22:54:59 Daysha watchful rolls 7 to Perception (10 Again) 6, 3, 6, 3, 4, 6, 8 1 success

I
    Irina

Daysha and Doctor Marcus

From the vantage point of the detective and the doctor, they can see the driver getting out of the car and walking around to the obstructed rear of the van. As far as they can tell, he just looks like an average Joe, with nothing memorable about him: dark hair, baseball cap pulled down, jeans and a t-shirt.

Additionally, Daysha can see the silhouettes of people behind the curtains, inside the house.

K
    Kazakin

"I'm always up for a lesson," Mike said, dropping down from the back of the van, and heading towards the door. He was completely in control here. He felt perfectly calm in the company of the intensely charismatic and seductive vampire, even if she was a creepy bloodsucker. Couldn't hurt to let her think she was getting her way, after all.

"What were you planning on teaching me?"

OOC

C
    Cross

Ryan looked thoughtful for a moment as Doctorow reported the ages and names of the individuals in question. "Yeah, probably..." If the van was stolen, Daysha could probably find out pretty easily in the missing vehicles reports or whatever... but what if it wasn't? Hmm.

I
    Irina

Mike

"How to relax, first and foremost. I think a hard worker like you need to learn to relax..."

She gently urged Mike inside with a little nudge. The girl that had come along with them had already slipped inside while they spoke, with the man she had left the warehouse party with. For the couple of minutes that the door is open, music plays from within. Once Mike had headed in, the female vampire will follow.

OOC Bandit

Page 18 of 22 First ... 8 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 Last

Members who have read this thread : 1

You do not have permission to view the list of names.