Ended
Watch
161 - 170
DISPLAYED
Halloween Celebration

Page 17 of 22 First ... 7 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... Last
    D
    Daysha Jackson

Daysha kept enough distance from where the Charger slowed to a halt so that they were in sight of the van and the driveway but not quite close enough. The car wasn't in park as of yet. She awaited any news from Doctorow or other commotion from the van.

silly dice roller...when life gives you lemons...lol
    Date Action Roll Result
    2013-01-17 01:02:53 April Davenport rolls 2 to forgot to add +2 from Eidetic Memory...oopsies! (10 Again) 6, 4 failure
    2013-01-17 01:02:27 April Davenport rolls 6 to Int+Academics to recognize quote (10 Again) 6, 3, 1, 4, 5, 3 failure

April had a feeling she had heard something along those lines before, but couldn't quite put her finger on the exact quote. She guessed that it was likely from one of Sir Arthur Conan Doyle's works, considering her partner's costume that evening. But she did feel a little ashamed that she couldn't recall which one exactly. After all, her memory didn't really fail her much. Perhaps it was the alcohol, or maybe it was the dancing...or even yet, it may have been the fact that she was too lost in the moment.

"Ohh, just shut up and kiss me," she said to Lynx in a playful tone, her eyes inviting him forward.

I
    Irina

Mike

"I don't mind a little show and tell, when the occasions right for it,"
    the female vampire laughed, and the teasing look remained in her eyes. She pushed open the back of the van, and indicated the front door that lay only a couple of feet away from them.

Without even trying to listen too hard, the sound of music can be heard now that the van doors are open. As the young woman spoke, the front door was cracked open. It might not have been immediately evident, but someone was obviously playing security guard.

Bandit

Bandit can see very quickly that the stalls are all quite empty and, save for an annoying dripping tap, there is no other sound to speak of either.

Doctorow

Doctorow can see that the dark van is a Ford Transit, nice and basic for all the vampires transporting needs.

K
    Kazakin

"We're going back to school now? Why, do you think I need to learn my lesson?" Mike shot back, perfectly willing to play this game. After all, he wasn't gonna back down to some blood-drinking freak. Who the Hell would he be if he ran screaming from that sort of challenge? He was a Hunter, and she was a monster.

And of all things, it actually did sound like she was taking him to a party.

C
    Cross

Ryan remained calmly in his seat, observing as best as he could. He would follow the police officer's lead on this one; this situation was all manner of weird, and he hoped Mike was okay.

Lynx didn't need to be told twice and bent his head low so his lips met with April's, engaging in a passionate kiss while his hands wrapped around her waist, still moving side to side to the rhythm of the music. He could taste the alcohol on her tongue, feel the warmth on her cheeks as his face came close to her and likewise she might sense the same. Still, these were all details that excited him and raised the intensity of their embrace.

Lynx didn't stop with one kiss, probably getting carried away, but he pulled back enough to remark, "Thought you were supposed to get kissed after the poisoned apple bit."

Seeing nobody in the mens' room beyond himself, he looks up at the ceiling, hoping that something unusual would be easy to see.

Date Action Roll Result
    2013-01-18 13:58:11 Bandit rolls 6 to Wits + Composure (10 Again) 10, 6, 9, 5, 9, 1, 8 4 successes

I
    Irina

Unfortunately for Bandit, on this occasion the men's restroom is just a men's restroom. As he peered upward at the low ceiling he can see evidence of local, drunken wise asses: spit balls, a dubiously drawn penis, and peeling paint.

S
    Steven

"Ford Transit" Comes through the phone.

Doctorow continues scrolling through the list until he finds a name of someone who may be able to help.

Doctorow texts for Daysha, "This is Detective Daysha Jackson, Badge Number ####, I need you to run some plates. Ford Transit van. <Insert plate number>." As Doctorow sends the message Daysha's phone makes the Message sent noise.

It was an unlikely match. Snow White and Sherlock Holmes. Forget about the age difference. Some psych student attending the party would probably come up with a theory, something to do with her having daddy issues. But it wasn't true, because she came from a good family, not a broken home or anything of the sort. So what if she liked older guys? That's why she hadn't dated until she got to college. High school guys just didn't make the cut. Maybe something to do with their raging hormones and short attention spans.

Yet, all of this was lost to her during that moment. As their lips parted, and Lynx made his quip, a smirk touched the corner of her soft lips. "I accidentally baked the apple into a pie," she said in response. "I think the seven dwarves may have eaten it all." April gave him a playful wink after replying to his words with a little of her own humor.

"I'm sorry if I messed up the murder mystery for you, Detective," she added, her smirk forming into more of a smile.

Page 17 of 22 First ... 7 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... Last

Members who have read this thread : 1

You do not have permission to view the list of names.