Page 5 of 9 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Last

Toren
    Toren

Presence •
    Status •• (Academics)
    Mysterium Status ••
    Consilum Status •

PRE

Toren turns as he is addressed by a lovely woman, Sally Romanov , holding a glass of red wine. "Oh my," he says under his breath, seeing that she is breathtaking in the form-fitting attire of her costume. "Oh, do you think so?" he replies to her as his hand reflexively moves to his chin to stroke it awkwardly. "I hear it's not wholly uncommon so I figured an establishment such as this may carry it. I prefer sweet wine is all. So, uhh, lovely costume. I'm Toren, by the by, uhh, nice to make your acquaintance." He was polite though a bit odd in his greeting, not flustered, just out of sorts like he had misplaced a word and was trying to remember where he'd left it.
    Oblations: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
    [Moros Meeting] Active Spells: Ward, Speak With The Dead, Grim Sight | WP: 5/9 | Health 8/8 | Mana 9/9 | Def: 2
    [Library Galleria] Active Spells: Supernal Vision, Unseen Aegis | WP: 5/9 | Health 8/8 | Mana 7/7 | Def: 2

S
    Sally Romanov

Sally turns and smiles,"Not uncommon, just interesting. Its a very sweet wine. I prefer mine a bit more... tart."

Sally found the flustering cute in the bald man. "Sally Romanov." Sally extends her hand to Toren, "Toren, hmm, that's an interesting name."

Description

Terri's Mask is that of a petite, cute woman with vibrant red hair that has black streaks throughout. Obviously athletic, her natural demeanour is friendly and she always tends to have a smile on her face.

Her fae mien is akin to a red squirrel. She has a long bushy tail and ear tufts that poke through her hair. The black streaks are actually black feathers the are a part of her mien now,; a part of her noble order.

Terri's powerful Mantle initiates itself as the smell of baking bread but brings with it the feeling of the Harvest, that time to take stock of the coming troubles.

PRE

"Oh, really? Rain or shine?" Terri teased, following along with Stefan's sister and she smiled to Alejandra, seemingly pleased to meet her. Having met both sisters now, Terri wondered if there were anymore showing up tonight.

"Well, no, although it seems mostly-blue-and-naked might be a must for working here," Terri said, looing around the stripclub, her hair falling from her hood a little. She glanced back to Stefan. "You certain you're not auditioning?" she grinned.
    Steepscrambler/Truefriend | Mantle (Autumn) 5 (Smell of Baking Bread/Feeling of the Harvest)
    Presence 4 (Friendly)|Striking Looks 2 (Petite & Cute)

Presence ••• (Gracious)
    SL •• (Angelic Face)
    Invictus ••
    Alice Brown

Daeva Invictus

+1
    SL
    PRE

'I agree, it sounds wonderful! Being young and beautiful forever sounds like a good thing.' Alice laughs again. Really, there's no reason to think she's decadent and sadistic. Sometimes.

Her facial expression changes when she hears something through a small earphone. 'If you will excuse me Mr Smith, there is an urgent matter backstage that needs my attention.' She looks up at the VIP area.

'Please enjoy your evening, I'm sure we'll meet again in the future.'
    "If you're not having fun, what's the point of living forever?''

Alice Brown, Blood Potency ••••, Presence ••• (Charming Elegance), SL 2: Angelic Face, Slight French Accent

Played by Dark Passenger

F
    FistsFullofDice

Seeing Ms. Brown in an urgent manner John understood that her business called to her. "If there is any way I may be of assistance, please call" He smiles and steps slightly to the rear as to excuse himself. If not addressed further he will move to the bar for another round of wine.

N
    Noel

Daymian with Catherine hand in hand walk out of the club. There is some quiet playful banter and laughing between them as they cross the parking lot then some kissing before they get into his car and drive off.

QuoteQuote:
    Daymian and Catherine leave the scene.

Aenigma
    Aenigma

PRE

"That sounds like a great plan to me!" called out Aenigma in response, his words muffled behind his mask. "An easy one..." he let his words trail off as Kiko took the lead, doing his best to follow her movements. "But...if I close my eyes, I may trip...or step on you," he commented, a little nervous about the task at hand.

Get a grip! You are a Mastigos! Surely you have better spatial awareness than most...

The Warlock began to move slowly to the beat of the music, doing his very best not to step on his partner's toes as he followed her lead. The last thing he wanted to do was make a fool out of himself, but Aenigma trusted his Cabal mate, and he knew that she would save him from such disgrace if it came down to it.

Toren
    Toren

Presence •
    Status •• (Academics)
    Mysterium Status ••
    Consilum Status •

PRE

Toren accepts the handshake, though he doesn't squeeze his tin hands much since he couldn't get a sense of pressure in the suit. "Ah, well no more interesting than Sally, really. It's Dutch for tower, my, uhh, parents took the suggestion from my grandfather. But Romanov, that's like the Russian Romanovs? You know the Alexander Palace was always my favorite example of Neoclassicalism." Toren's mind, always associated things with architecture and so came naturally as a piece of small talk at a bar. Since Nantale seemed to be lost in her thoughts for the moment Toren didn't mind having a hello with the lovely lady.

"But tart for wine is good too. My first thought would be Chardonnay I suppose, that can be refreshing."
    Oblations: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
    [Moros Meeting] Active Spells: Ward, Speak With The Dead, Grim Sight | WP: 5/9 | Health 8/8 | Mana 9/9 | Def: 2
    [Library Galleria] Active Spells: Supernal Vision, Unseen Aegis | WP: 5/9 | Health 8/8 | Mana 7/7 | Def: 2

S
    Sally Romanov

Sally nodded, "Same name, but no relation to my knowledge." The woman smiles to Toren. "Are you from the Netherlands? Or just your family liniage?" Sally asked with genuine interest. She hadn't spent alot of time in the Netherlands, but Amsterdam is a classic city of the world. Even past the notorious nature of it.

Sally took a sip of her wine, smiling to Toren over the lip of the glass.

I
    Irina

Alejandra turned her sights specifically to Terri, once Stefan had introduced her and she gave the cloaked woman a firm but polite nod.

"Good evening, Red Riding Hood," she answered, and shockingly for the Irraka her lips tightened into a quick smirk. Evidently she was also amused by the choice of costume, for reasons it would not be a good idea to divulge.

"I would not put it past him. He does enjoy being the centre of attention," Alejandra added to Terri's comment to her pack brother. The easygoing ribbing came naturally, despite her abrupt manner of speaking. Although, with the mention of the employees usual attire, the young woman did take a quick look around to see if she actually recognised any of the other costumes.

Thanks for Stefan and Sally, she was pretty sure she'd be a dab hand at naming superhero outfits by now.

Page 5 of 9 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Last
Closed Thread