Ended
Watch

Halloween 2012: The Asylum

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 6 of 6 First ... 2 3 4 5 6

Miach

PRE

Taking a sip of her own glass, Esmeralda quickly looked above her shoulder to the man holding her hand, and grinned at the other woman Yeah, he might not... though again... If she truly was a friend of Jon, she would understand that such a barfly probably had had at least a passing idea of what this place was.

October 'Toby' Davenport
    October 'Toby' Davenport

Acanthus/ Presence ••• (Captivating)/Striking Looks ••

+1
    SL
    PRE

After she ordered herself a dirty martini, she turned back to Miach and Ricardo. Pushing her hat up on her head a bit, she looked at Miach with amusement. Well, her father would be impressed with Miach stepping up, and she gently shakes her head, laughing. Looking to Ricardo, “What are you having?” she asked, before raising an eyebrow at Miachs new question, was he serious?! Clearing her throat, “I actually mentioned wanting to see what the club was about and he agreed to accompany me…” she said, glancing around, her eyes lingering on the suspension display perhaps too long.
    Acanthus/ Presence ••• (Captivating)/Striking Looks ••(Glimmering Eyes)/Status •• (Medical)

Blood Potency
    ●●
    Presence: Bewitching ●●●●●
    Striking Looks: Tempting ●●●●
    Distinct Voice: Honeyed ●●●●
    Velma Star

PRE

Velma chuckled gently as the red headed savage bit the goad.

Due to the recent events she was starting to get real good at this poke the bear game… she would just have to be careful enough not to lose an arm, or worse.

The ravager decided to up the ante a bit, it was patent that Tracy had a forceful personality, that type that usually must to have the last word in a conversation…

Velma fanned herself feigning mild disinterest.

“Yes… discussions at parties…”

She pauses for a while, taking a moment to stop fanning herself.

“One could argue and categorize those as either dirty talk or pillow talk.” And she chuckled again half entertained with her own joke.

After she regained composure the succubus continued.

“But I’m not that type of person, so shallow, selfish and self absorbed!” the Daeva said smilling to Max.

“As for the costumes, Ms. Burns, I agree with you, people can be creative, people can be desperate for attention… “ a small pause. And then Velma turns looking into Tracy's eyes for a moment.

“and then of course people can be too insecure to be creative or to even try to get attention…” she concluded with a half grin.

Her work with Tracy was done, she had delivered her poisonous bite, she just needed to see how the savage would take it, hopefully she would avert the same show from the Avalon underground meeting with Martha and Emma.

The Daeva looks back to Max with an amused smile, clearly pleased with how the night was turning.

“I'm of the same opinion as you Mr. Heinz, the night does seem to lack something…” or someone The Daeva thinks as she looks around, her eyes watching the other party goers, for a moment she missed the two personas she had previously met in this club… something told her that it would be hard to meet them again at this place.
    Velma Star*
    STATUS CITY: Harpy ●●● | STATUS DAEVA: ● | STATUS INVICTUS: Lady ●●

PRE

"Isn't attention-whoring a sign of insecurity itself?" asked Tracy in response, ignoring the rest of what Velma had said. She did not seem particularly bothered by the Daeva's words, as a devilish smirk formed on her lips once more. She knew what the bitch was up to by this point, after all, the Gangrel had dealt with many "Queen Bees" during and prior to her Requiem; most of them had ended up getting punched in the face. But that wouldn't be Velma's fate, at least not here, not now. They had eternity for that, and the redheaded Deputy could think of many more ways to make this Succubitch's Requiem miserable. Final death was just too quick anyway.

An eternity of torture, now that sounded like a lot more fun.

"One who is already secure of themselves doesn't need the reassurance," she added, giving Velma a quick shrug before turning her attention to Max and simply ignoring the woman from then on. "Ha! So that's why you brought me here then?" said Tracy to the thin Mekhet with a devious grin as she pressed closer to him. "Ideas to take home..." she let her words trail off as she let out a soft laugh.

"Speaking of home, its getting late," said the petite Gangrel as she looked into Max's eyes. "And like you said, this place seems to have lost some of its touch anyway...so, why don't we head out? I'm sure we can enjoy the rest of our evening elsewhere." She gave him a playful wink with those words, knowing all too well that he would understand what she was implying.

Maximilion "Max" Heinz

Maximilian "Max" Heinz
    Mask of Tranquility
    Occultation 2
    Auspex 1 (Unflinching Eye)
    Presence 3 (Nonchalant)

City : 2
    Ordo: 3
    Mekhet: 1

PRE

*Max laughs softly at Velma's interpretation of conversations.* Gods I hope not; otherwise my success rate when it comes to seducing conversational partners would be even worst than it already is... *He says with a slight grin, Max never above indulging in a little self-depreciating humor.

He lets the two women finish their verbal sparing, happy to see Tracy knew when to break off the fight. The subtle physical cues she gave him were a welcome change that the thin Mekhet was still getting used to; but it also spoke of the things Max had to relearn about being human. He shares the devious smile with his fellow Dragon as he answers her.* Well, you did say you wanted to experiment more with your studies...

*A little in-joke between the two Dragons, Max pausing a moment to take out his Iphone and checking the time as Tracy mentions the late hour. He tucks it back into his pocket with an agreeing nod.* It is indeed.

*He then turns his attention back to Velma, offering her a slight bow of the head.* Good evening, Ms Star. A pleasure to see you, as always. I hope you find what you're looking for tonight... *He was too much of a gentlemen to add the "with someone else..." that was left unspoken in his mind.

He then turns, one arm around Tracy's waist as the rag doll and Pumpkin King make their way out of the clubs; Max wondering if he could convince Tracy to keep the outfit on for a little while.

She looked good in stitches...*

Miach

PRE

Miach chuckled at the gentle correction from Toby. I see. I was curious about this club too, to be honest. And Esme had been kind enough to indulge me... did he reply with a loving glance at his mate.

Page 6 of 6 First ... 2 3 4 5 6
Closed Thread