Ended
Watch

Halloween 2012: The Avalon

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
    Angel of Darkness
    M

Erich returned Daniella's enthusiasm with a wide smile. His eyes grow a bit distant with nostalgia."I agree Miss Sage. The twenties were one of the best times in history. The economy was stable, prohibition created some interesting dive bars. The slang was tops! I once read about a lawyer in New York City, that would defend the mob bosses that were running the alcohol racket during the day. Then in the evening he'd meet the local judges at a dive bar, sharing whiskey with them as they listened to jazz and smoked cigars. A lot of smart people made a lot of money in those days. The dames dressed so well and most men were much better dressed when they went into social settings. He sighs fondly, "To have lived back then would have been an experience. How different life must have been without computers, and smart-phones."

Presence •••

West
    Adamantine Arrow

PRE

West frowned slightly at the remark. Whether it was a demonstration, or a reaction, was unclear with his eyes hidden.

He seemed content to let the women talk.
    Nimbus

SL •• (Exotic Beauty)
    Presence •••• (Graceful)
    Daniella Sage

PRE

Her smile widens as she listens to Erich, “I didn’t take you for a fan of those times, you are just full of pleasant surprises!” she says with a laugh, “But speaking of those times, who can forget about the dances! There just seemed to be something glamorous about the different dances mixed with the clothes.” She says with a grin. “Back home we just to have themed parties, and when we did the twenties, I actually went and learned how to do a few of the dances. But that was years ago!”
    Presence •••• (Graceful)│Striking Looks •• (Exotic Beauty)│Mask of Tranquility│Blush Active in Public│British Accent│ WP: 4 Vitae 7

Morgan Bellanar

PRE

Morgan laughed at the helmet comment. She wasn't sure about what Vaeltia meant regarding the costumes, she'd never heard of Judge Dredd anyway. For a comic book it sounded like it would be dark and serious. No giant purple alien monkeys on the moon or anything silly like that. It seems her boyfriend was either antisocial, in which case the helmet WAS a good fit, or didn't like his costume. Or both. Didn't matter really, any option made it kinda funny to Morgan.

"Well, then I guess the costumes work great for the two of you. The outgoing helmet-minus heroine and her gruff, silent sidekick. At least you seem to be having fun with it, even if he is being all frown-y and downie. Maaaybe he's jealous that you look better in your costume then he does? In his costume, not your costume. He probably wouldn't fit in your costume, which would look horrible. Sooo, I guess it is true that way too." She went back to her drink, hoping to hide the nervous chuckle at her poor attempt at a joke.

Angel of Darkness
    M

Erich's eyes sparkeled as Daniella broached the subject of dances. "Oh really Miss Sage? I didn't take you for a dancer. I used to cut a mean rug myself. Would you like to join me on the dance floor for a little foxtrot or perhaps the foxtrot?" A devious grin erupts across his face as he anticipates stomping the floor with Daniella, a woman who is usually so prim and carefully composed.

Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
Closed Thread